January 14, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- Profound Last Days Confusion

part 1

Hi Anca. Wow your English is amazing. You are wonderfully articulate dear sister. :slight_smile: I acknowledge you have expressed a desire for this not to turn into a back and forth but was rather wanting to clarify your response to Jack. I understand. In light of the nature though of this portion of our forum (as it has related to some areas of confusion or differences) I thought it to be helpful to bring at least as much clarity to the context in passing. Not that you have not…for you truly have dear sister. Your presence on our forum is awesome. No need to respond but you are welcome to if you would like.

I state the following in hopes for whoever it might be helpful to read through these posts and discern, that a collection of views posted here on a recent loss of a dear brother on our forum might have as much open clarity as possible. I’m one who insist on talking things to death he he. I need 1 million characters to respond mostly but there is not enough time in the day…but too many part 1,2,3 i’d have to do. But I thought it helpful to post here about this. Dan is the longest standing all time stand up brother through thick and thin on this forum. Is why I might additionally chime in. Pease consider the following in this light. Blessings in Advance.

On that note I would have to say this: I have never known anyone in watcher world (scholar or laymen) who has put in the skin in game diligence that Uturn has for Ez 38 study. Because of that I would respect his views immensly. He also happened to expose for me the number one prophecy with highest resolution and provided me the awesomely needed dot connector to Israel today as THE thematic focus. For to me, that is like a double gold medal watcher. And we can make it a tripple when we consider bringing in the aspect of how he also underscores the very profound realities of “general revelation” and “Providence” as it relates to a) Israel, and b) Ez 38. Especially doing that in the midst of a fire storm of watcher crazed mania going off all over the place. In that sense, yeah…you got it…yet another gold medal for piercing hot Lazer beam accurate holes upending what is typical of our watcher age: the keystone cop ara. So there is so much wealth to what Uturn brings to any arena interested in no frills end time raw data.

And if demonstrated level of devotion and insterest and careful study exemplifies entrustment…yeah I kind of would have to agree to a point on that.

Just as a general clarification of my stance of unity since I kind of post a lot and am controversial to begin with and our forum is going through a thinning out period…again, I am free speech absolutist. And because of the TOS of this forum and because of the gracious guidelines Pastor JD has allowed for here, as for social media forum posting, I am hopeful to always be found to err on the side of freedom of speech. I do not equate varying views shared to infer unity but rather the extreme almost supernatural wisdom the founding fathers had in how important free speech is. And this is a forum of end time discussion. I will always advocate for that freedom because the TOS and the country its housed in affords this priviledge.

As we are a shared community, I’d say that sharing ideas with one another does not mean unity. I would see unity only in what is agreed upon by that standard–in other words unity on pretrib rapture, unity on Andy Woods,unity on America collapsing. We will have unity in that sense I believe at a more profound personal level. But there is another. I would see overarching unity as unity in that we will disagree in places but His spirit is a higher order than our convictions where the non-essentials are concerned. Even outside of this forum, that level of freedom of speech in the body of Christ (where it is beyond essentials) I will always strive for unity under freedom of speech. Because we are all on different pages and different levels of maturity in our walk. Having the ability of discussing I believe is key for that. So on that note even though when I reread Psalm 83 today and went like, “Wow, this is Psalm 83? It’s just a prayer by the vary nature of it in print…how’d we get so far afield with this?” I’d still fight for members who want to talk about it, study it and research it if they are our member of our forum and not here to just cause trouble. I would fight for that right…I would die on that hill if that was all that was left. Not because I think Psalm 83 is relevant for today. But that brothers and sisters who want to discuss it without being taunted have a right to in a free country this forum is housed under.

If Uturn finds need to come with strong language against Psalm 83, anyone could flag it. If the mods permit it, then its an expression of conviction. Like if someone had a problem with my 1st seal view and they used derogatory language to describe it (please keep in mind though my 1st seal may actually be accurate hee hee), I would not let it stop me from posting about it. I would not let it get to me. I would not leave over it (I realize not all share a twisted fate such as mine: where I remain on a forum I have large difference with, but is the closest thing to what I’d otherwise see). I’d find a way to use it to market my own view. I’d dance around it. I’d make it favor my view some how so help me God if I could. Something like: “Instead of my view being fake, false, or heresy, can we just go with maybe like: Oh that Trump worship rapture view?” I think that would be more acceptable and turn it to work it in to move me view forward." And if that did not work…I would go to the next level: “Ok so how about Teren’s false false light rapture view” Does that work for you?" Do you see what I am saying? Instead of being bothered by someone elses use of words or conviction against a view I have, I would do I guess what Sun Tsu? lol Go with it in order to hopefully own it? lol. Make the other person go with the most obsurd version of my view and take weeks to build on it. Meanwhile, my view gets shared and rememberd. I’d be a happy camper. Because I would care more about the conviction than what you or I thought or felt about it. But just one thing you guys…if that ever starts to happen now…that peeps start believing it…please do not as a forum believe it in whole lest I have to leave…cuz I need a contrast. Seriously. But I hope this little exercise makes sense.