January 14, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- Profound Last Days Confusion

Our presidential elections have become a joke. I am 54 years old and when I was 30 I would have not foreseen what life in the US has become.

10 Likes

Romans 1:28-32…

Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

10 Likes

WHEN CHURCH IS THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACE TO BE

The litmus test of every church is the Gospel. If they get the Gospel wrong, it doesn’t matter what else they get right. That church becomes a dangerous place. What’s at stake? :point_right:The eternal destiny of the souls of men and women who are LOST. And the building up of the SAVED, through which every blessing in Christ is imparted.:point_left:

3 GOSPEL TRUTHS THAT ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE
(Ephesians 2:8-9; Romans chapters 5-8; Galatians 1-3)

WE ARE SAVED:

:latin_cross: BY GRACE ALONE. Our salvation is 100% a gift of God’s grace. We neither pay nor contribute anything to it. Nothing is to be added to free grace.

:latin_cross: THROUGH FAITH ALONE. We receive His gift of salvation by simply putting our faith (trust) in Christ. We add no work, obedience nor law-keeping of our own to it. Salvation cannot be earned nor bought. Nothing is to be added to faith in Christ.

:latin_cross: BY CHRIST ALONE. He is God’s perfect, eternal, all-sufficient Savior from sin. Our salvation HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED BY CHRIST through His death and resurrection. Nothing is to be added to Him.

THE GOSPEL is the life and health of the Church triumphant. God’s Spirit testifies to its truth by imparting life, hope and freedom, peace and joy. The Gospel assures every believer of eternal security in Christ. It reveals to us our true identity and purpose, enabling us to see ourselves as God sees us, and to live consistent with who we are in Him. (2 Cor 4:4; Gal 1-3; Eph 1-3; Heb 7:25; 12:2; Rom 1:16; Jude 24-25)

:warning: To exclude (or tamper with) even one of the truths above is to pervert the Gospel. Jesus said to take heed what you hear. Just as faith comes by continually hearing the Word of Christ, deception comes by continually hearing error. If the tree is bad, so will the fruits be. If the foundation is faulty, the building becomes unstable and eventually collapses. So too, when hearers are fed a mixture of grace and law, or faith and works, or Christ and something else, they are being conditioned to put confidence in themselves and their own righteousness and piety rather than in Christ. :warning: (Romans 10:17; Philippians 3:3-9)

A church that does not preach the true Gospel is an enemy of Christ…

:heavy_check_mark: EVEN THOUGH they may speak well and often of Christ.
:heavy_check_mark: EVEN THOUGH they believe the Bible is the inerrant, inspired Word of God.
:heavy_check_mark: EVEN THOUGH they preach verse-by-verse through the Bible.
:heavy_check_mark: EVEN THOUGH the pastor has an internationally admired presence online.
:heavy_check_mark: EVEN THOUGH the pastor has an impressive set of letters after his name.
:heavy_check_mark: EVEN THOUGH they have a great youth program, or singles group.
:heavy_check_mark: EVEN THOUGH they have many opportunities to serve.
:heavy_check_mark: EVEN THOUGH the church is close to where you live.
:heavy_check_mark: EVEN THOUGH they are “seeker-sensitive.”
:heavy_check_mark: EVEN THOUGH they offer leadership training and recovery groups.

For those led by God’s Spirit to talk with your pastor who has strayed from the Gospel, do it with prayer and humility. If he does not listen, leave peacefully. Unfortunately, my husband and I have had to do this a few years ago. We were treated like troublemakers, no longer welcome at the church.

We left and never looked back. :heart_decoration:

16 Likes

Love how JD exposes the lies week after week. Obiden and Trump - same wings of the same bird.

Here is Eric Trump making the Illuminati symbol in Trump’s speech last night in Iowa - maintaining that posture even when people are clapping at something Trump said.

But there is a pattern and a history. Trump even went to a Jesuit college before going to Wharton. That college would be Fordham.

4 Likes

Dear @HDM, I am praying that the LORD sustains you in this most difficult trial you’re going through. Some of the things people go through can’t even be expressed, that’s how disturbing they are. BUT, never ever believe that God cannot deliver you out of the distress you’re in. Our God can work things in such unimaginable ways that what Satan meant for evil, God will make it work for our good.

Hang in there, the LORD is coming soon indeed, but should He tarry, I pray that you are delivered and used by Him to comfort others who might be going through similar hardships.

I want to pray this prayer from Number 6: 24-27 for you:

The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.
“So they shall put My name on the children of Israel, and I will bless them.”

Remember this: you are sealed forever by His Spirit unto redemption, His name is on you, you are now His, and nothing can change that, absolutely nothing.
The enemy will try to harass and attack you, resist him by choosing to believe God’s truth versus Satan’s lies.

God Bless!
Sincerely,
@channah

11 Likes

Whoa! I woke up to 26°. Waaaaaay down here in the deep south the artic blast has made its unwelcomed visit. This is supposed to last until tomorrow (Wed). Btw, many people do not even have heat in their homes and so they go out and buy space heaters

Oranges have all been harvested by jan, I think, but strawberry plants will be damaged I’m su
Maranatha!

Just heard a report from an AG guy who said the strawberry plants are at a volitile placebecause they are flowering and if the flowers die, no strawberries.
As for the oranges, they are still on the trees so they willbuild fires and/or spray with water to keep them from freezing.
Many bridges are closed

6 Likes

This is so important to understand. Thank you Stacey.

I searched online the “about” of the churches I sought out after my relocation. Their doctrinal statements were general in nature, safe, if you will. They all had some of the listed perks from Ruth Brentner’s article. At first, I would arrive for the pre service bible study, then service. Nothing will give you a better feel of what the real attitude toward God’s word is than to listen to the discussion during the lesson in bible study. All had a mid week bible study that I would attend for this same reason. In fact, I found the mid week bible study a better gage because it allowed me to see how many of the that church was really interested in studying God’s word and how at ease the members felt to ask, answer, or be called upon.
I found a wide array of errors from churches who shared the same banner of affiliation. In one church, they only permitted Genesis’s recording of Creation, refusing to acknowledge the rest of the Old Testament. When I explained that the Old Testament was quoted by Jesus in the New Testament, I was met by a man who stood up, turned toward me with fists clenched and turning red from anger said that none of the Old Testament is found in the New Testament. I was to never read from or refer to the Old Testament again. Crazy, but no more crazy than other’s doctrinal errors.
Just because it is called a church within the Christian domain, does not make it a church where Jesus attends.
For this reason I attend no church locally.

Blessings

10 Likes

Billy Crone covers those hand signs + the eye + handshakes of Freemasons in his FM series.

Entitled “The Snake,” the song was actually written by civil rights activist Oscar Brown in 1963 and was a hit for soul star Al Wilson five years later.

“Oh shut up, silly woman,” said the reptile with a grin,

You knew d---- well I was a snake before you took me in, refers to Trump himself, lol

One of the first blasphemy I heard happening in Reawaken America rallies:

3 Likes

Stay warm Susan! That is cold for Louisiana.
My family has to deal with my winter grumblings and say it’s worse than winter itself. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: We’re actually snowed in now after a winter storm came through East Tennessee this week. It’s rare that I have to get out my snow shovel but I just came in from using it. It will be in the single digits tonight :cold_face: which is somewhat uncommon here.

Already looking forward to spring. :sunny:

8 Likes

th (1)

Grok may be the only English word that derives from Martian. Yes, we do mean the language of the planet Mars. No, we’re not getting spacey; we’ve just ventured into the realm of science fiction. Grok was introduced in Robert A. Heinlein’s 1961 science fiction novel Stranger in a Strange Land. The book’s main character, Valentine Michael Smith, is a Martian-raised human who comes to Earth as an adult, bringing with him words from his native tongue and a unique perspective on the strange ways of earthlings. Grok was quickly adopted by the youth culture of America and has since peppered the vernacular of those who grok it.-Merriam Webster.

The X symbol always makes me think of the 10-kings with the evil 1 mind. Fluent in the language of Babylonian… Just me thinking out loud. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This isn’t the first multi-State winter storm, but it seems to be reaching farther North to South more often than in the past. I have seen Floridians in parkas at 60 degrees. No time to acclimate to the sudden change of temperature makes it very uncomfortable.
My area is normally one of those knee deep in snow. I only have 3 inches; however, sub zero wind chill just so I know I’m still in the Northern region. Lol

Layers …lots of layers of clothes. Cotton over synthetic fabrics will keep you warmer. I doubt you have wool, but that is also excellent.
Warm hugs :hugs:

Blessings

5 Likes

I had to listen to this update twice( couple of days in between) in order to get a clearer understanding since we have heard similar before.
The more obvious the deception regarding a ‘chosen one over there’ and the confusion everywhere points to the nearness of the rapture. ( seemed obvious after the second time, but I think I was expecting a different direction the first time around ha)

Made me think how the scripture says that Satan masquerades as an angel of light.

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works (2 Corinthians 11:13 - 11:15 NKJV)

6 Likes

Tony, I still have a lot of family that peppers the tri-state area. That’s Virginia, Tennessee, and Kentucky for others.
I kinda think my relatives are out grumbling you. :grinning:

Snow sure is pretty on the trees and such, isn’t it? Pretty picture. It’s the only way to enjoy snow, imo. I’ve shoveled a ton of it over the years. No fun.

Make a snowman or fort with a snowball fight if you have children. Good family time. :blush:

Blessings

4 Likes

Thanks, Yes I am wearing fleece sweats thakeeping me warm while I’m in the house. I do have two wool jackets and a fur- lined suede coat but nothing for extreme temps. So layering is really best. Yesterday in the 60’s, Mike wore a wind breaker jacket all day lol.
We will be fine, the Lord will keep us as He always does!
We are concerned for a few outdoo(r (eral)
cats. We put up a small pop=up tent with blankets inside and think that should hold them over until the warm-up tomorrow.Again we will depend on the Lord to care for them as well.
I would love to have some snow about like what you have. I mean if it is going to be frigid I’d love to see something scenic and beautiful!

4 Likes

Hi Kathryn. They forced me to have fun in it today, which come to think of it, I did deal with it better when they were little. Now in their early 20s, they don’t need my wife and I to make the hot cocoa after playing in the white stuff. Nevertheless, today we did have a snowball fight (they no longer miss…ouch :flushed:) and there was the creation of a snowthing. Not quite identifiable as a snowman but it does have a carrot nose. Also hung a birdfeeder and saw some beautiful cardinals make immediate use of it. I’m told to enjoy the moment. Wise words from our children :wink:

7 Likes

Susan, yes, you and Mike sound like you have everything in order. :blush:

Concerning the feral cats: we humans think a cozy blanket or towels will make for a warm bed. In frigid temperatures, or in your case, temperatures much colder than normal, the blankets and towels will actually draw the cat’s body heat away from them. Straw is the preferred material for cat shelter bedding.
It is very kind of you and Mike to think about the cats. Another tip is during these temperatures moist canned cat food is better than dry because it takes less energy to digest than dry food, allowing the cat to retain more energy.

Blessings

6 Likes

Yes, yes, yes, those are wise words. Sounds like a great day, even if a bit of dragging was necessary. Those snowthings can be more entertaining than a traditional Snowman. :grin:
The only advice I have now that your kids are older is cover and duck. Lol

Blessings

1 Like

excellent advice…thank you sooooo very much. Mike is outside feeding them can food as I speak. He is removing the blankets and now only a nylonand flannel sleeping bag on the tent floor.
Bless you for your help (hug)

4 Likes

I have been watching that storm for several days. I live south of you in SC. We need a good snow too. The last one was 10 inches in 2010. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like