January 15, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Playing Both Sides Against The Middle

19 Jan 2023

---------------------------------

WEF Selected Sessions ( Some may be linked to Bible Prophecy )

18 Jan 2023

Day 3 Summary:

To download mp4 videos for OFFLINE watching: Please see red arrow

4 Likes

Spot on truth

Regarding One World religion.
“Unity Accords”

with Jan, Mike Gendron and Amir Tsarfati

The good news is, it means the rapture of born-again believers is very close.
2 Cor. 6:14-16

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-nXEZZ8HDgo
2 minutes

8 Likes

If anybody is interested and on Telegram, there is an interesting threat about Ivermectin and its many applications. Just use discernment. I also have a reasonably priced source for Ivermectin. Please message me. Here is the Telegram link.

This one discusses all kinds of applications.

4 Likes

A friend of mine who was coerced by the employer at her new company to get vaccinated despite her neurologist strongly advising her not to do so, came down with covid at a conference in Arizona. She was coerced to get vaccinated because the company was sending her to this conference. Now she is extremely sick with “covid”, and says that she has to go back to work after 5 days (sick time allotment).

This friend avoided the vaccine for 2 years, then took this jab, after she quit her old job. You can see where this goes. I warned her not to get vaccinated. I told her that her company would not care about her if there were adverse side effects. Now its all coming true.

I wish this nightmare would end. Why don’t they listen to us? What happened to critical thinking? I feel burnt out as I’m sure many of you are experiencing this.

By the way, my husband continues to be sick with a “respiratory infection”.

Does anyone else feel stressed living in the crazy upside down world where good is evil, evil is good, and deception, aka brainwashing, rules the narrative?

18 Likes

TPTB is changing / shapeshifting the C19 jab narrative as Ps JD mentioned. All meant to play both sides of the divide as per Sunday Prophecy update.

5 Likes

I feel stressed sometimes and then this anger grips me. I have to give it to the Lord.As an immigrant my heart weeps for this great country, but then God must judge the wickedness which has taken hold. The love of many has waxed cold, and I am referring to those who profess to be Christians. Unbelievers have no choice but to sin, thus what we see happening should not surprise anyone.

California Teen Begs City Council To “Protect Women” After Encountering Naked Man In YMCA Locker-Room | ZeroHedge

Demand for aluminum is rising in certain sectors just months after Europe massively cut its production due to energy and inflation crises

Silicon Valley Has 20-40 Inches of Rain, Flooding, But Clings to ‘Severe Drought’’ | ZeroHedge

MEDICAL PAYOLA: Pfizer paid doctors $35M to “educate” other practitioners and market its drugs (newstarget.com)

5 Likes

I read some readers mentioned about eggs shortages and high prices…

Tdy managed to snap one set of 6 eggs…
here also had to import eggs from overseas for shortfall.

4 Likes

Any comment on this?

Despite Everything You Think You Know, America Is on the Right Track

Opinion by David Brooks

2 Likes

Whomever wrote this is deceived.

2 Likes

1 Peter 3:9-17

9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

10 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

11 Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

13 And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?

14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness’ sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;

15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

17 For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

5 Likes

@wren
Working the problem, researching, will get back to you.
Ken

1 Like

Were it not for the Lord, I could not bear it.

I’m so sorry about your friend Catherine. And pray your husband feels better soon.

Realizing more and more the frustration of Jeremiah in the bible. He knew they wouldn’t listen. And the irony is, even when you try your heart out to share or help others, as he did, you learn that the punishment for that is so severe at times, it isn’t even possible to live through it without God’s divine mercy and grace to bear up under it.

It is painful to see evil prevail to the degree that it is right now in our world. Yet God sees and knows all. Way beyond what we can see and know. Just a ramble here but….The bible tells us that those who reward evil for good, have to face the Lord some day one on one and tell him the truth of why they did it. prov. 17:13 His Word sais that evil shall never depart from their house if they reward evil for good.

But the comforting news for believers is that we are going home soon, and whenever we suffer for His sake, and resist steadfast in the faith to not return evil for evil, He safely guards our hearts, minds, and treasures in heaven. Those who lie to justify their cruelties, cannot steal, kill, and destroy the Truth that God knows. What a comfort, because they would end us in a heartbeat if they could get away with it, without being caught or seen of men. So often God uses their own outer cloak of whitewashed tomb to shield His believers till we go home.

It may look like “they win” in this life, that their lies alas prevailed. But Psalm 73 and 37 assure us otherwise, we can trust it with our very lives. God shall prevail. Without Jesus imputed righteousness, we’de all likewise perish. The Blessed Hope has a beautiful name: Jesus. The only Hope. :heart:
:hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I can’t tell you how many times I have come here, and the verses and psalms you’ve kindly shared were just what I’ve needed to see to make it through the day. Thank you so much for what you share dear Daniela. It is truly a blessing. :heart:

10 Likes

Problem? :thinking: :smiling_face:
I love what Ps JD often sais, that there isn’t one problem believers have today that will not be completely solved in the Blessed Hope. :heart:
God Bless.

10 Likes

Eggs are selling out in my area if you go to the supermarket later at night. I saw a few videos from farmers that explained it was actually manufactured so they couldn’t sell their produce. Wish i was living rural near a farmer or two!

6 Likes

I was discouraged this morning and read psalm 73 it really helped settle my spirit

9 Likes

Does anyone know in what way Pastor JD thinks that Biden is (already) transhuman? Does he think that the Biden that shuffles around, is a robot or something else or…?

4 Likes

Hi @Maranatha i don’t recall him ever mentioning anything like that at all. In fact,
i don’t think he has even mentioned the name biden. IDK.

This four minute vid could literally save a life.

After twenty years of research, I can personally attest this medical professional in the video is telling the truth. I’m very thankful she is because the solution is so simple that only the Lord Himself could have wrought it. Oh Father God in Heaven, please give us ears to hear and eyes to see the truth today. In Jesus name amen.

https://www.onenewspage.com/video/20230103/15289887/Its-all-Parasites-Folks-Almost-all-disease.htm

7 Likes

It even targeted the VMAT2 gene! Ha they been scrubbing that gene for over a decade via aerosol. Then all the EMFs designed to make people sick, docile etc - then top up with nano sprays daily and voila, you have a Godless earth like we have now. They definitely sprayed the COVID junk on us for sure. IMO.

3 Likes