January 20, 2022 - Isaiah 60 – Arise and Shine!

:hawaiianshirt_1: Pastor JD talks about that which we have to look forward to when Jesus as the Light of the world comes and we arise and shine.

Watch on JDFarag.org

or watch on youtube

7 Likes

So encouraging thank you very much. The bit that really encouraged me was pastor jd saying he doesn’t buy green banana in case we are gone before they are edible. The reason this made me laugh is I always request green banana…but when my groceries came they were already spotty. I was unhappy but decided to just smile and not complain…then I listened to jd and burst out laughing

3 Likes

Thank you JD for a good study.

What’s the name that certain people like to use in a derogatory way when referencing Israel? Isn’t it Zion? Middle Eastern leaders chant death to the Zionist.
Isaiah 60:14, “The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.”

JD has talked about the symbolism of the sole of the sandal in the Middle East culture. What they want so badly to happen to Israel will happen to them. That’s going to be a lot of gritty sand to chew.

It is fair and just.

Blessings

1 Like