January 22, 2023: 2 Peter 2:4-9 -- God Knows How To Rescue The Godly From Trials

“For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to give strong support to those whose heart is blameless toward him…””
‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭16:9‬ ‭

5 Likes

Good afternoon. I have not been on here for some time and see things are different.

Forgive me if I am posting in the wrong place.
I had a stroke last week. I do not have a significant disability at the moment but was having vision and speech difficulties. My biggest concern is being able to work. I have a cleaning business which is only me as of now.
Please pray that The Lord will help me know and understand what I am to do at this point.
Also, we need money for the recent bills which have put us in the negative.
And for the obvious that I can have my health and well being restored to do whatever His will should be. Thank you.

Eric

15 Likes

Adding you to my prayers list.

3 Likes

Hey Eric,
So sorry that you have had a stroke… and all the troubles that follow. Yes, the forum is quite different now; the prayer section has been closed. I will add you to my husband’s and my prayer list. May God bless you and keep you.
Shalom.

Father in Heaven,
Thank You for Eric’s faith in You. Please use his health issues to bring glory to Your Name; to call others to You. Please heal Eric, Abba. Please help him lean into You and give him wisdom to discern Your desire for what he is to do. Please bless Eric’s family and business, causing others to show them favor, and giving them each the boldness and opportunity to tell others of Your great love and the salvation Your blessed Son Jesus has provided. Please bless Eric’s health care team, too, Lord; give them Your wisdom and compassion, and integrity and success in treating Eric. Thank You for using this trial to work good for those who love You. In Jesus’ Name, amen.

8 Likes

Praying for you Eric :pray:

7 Likes

Thank you, Stephanie. I will enjoy watching these.

2 Likes

Morning everybody,
Just watched this sermon again. W O W
What a mighty God we belong to!

Not to compare Pastor JD with God, but just as with every day that passes and I learn more about/see God working in our lives, I am more in awe of Him and more thankful I belong to Him; every time I listen to Pastor JD preach/teach, I’m also more thankful that our mighty God has given us such a man to guide us through these times. He is truly filled with and blessed by God’s Holy Spirit. And we, in turn, are blessed by his exposition of Scripture.

Jason @jasonacts177, I’m so glad you moved Eric’s @aneking post! Think there mightabeen a bit of Spirit direction in this too. I’m thanking God for your obedience and faith. BTW, hello to your wife. I hope all is well and that y’all’s days are filled with love and laughter. I know they are filled with our Lord. Shalom, Brother.

5 Likes

Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Thank you all! I am blessed by your prayers and intercessions.

2 Likes

Amen. And Thank you sincerely.

2 Likes