January 22, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Common Denominator

I’ve caught wind over the past month that their support network is somewhat depleted at the moment. God and God only knows if they’ll rebound. Things twist and turn; thinking back about how many times over the past several years we’ve seemingly felt the momentum of an Ezekiel war….hook in the jaw of a Russian leader etc.

We can see that the conditions are right for the one world government. How that will come about, in relation to how we perceive it at present will probably shock us just like the “coronavirus” that took every believer off guard.

If we’re going to be here for a little while longer, naturally I relish the thought that God has been pleased at our desperate prayers to foil the plans of the oppressive world of tyrannical reprobates. But my deepest desire, sometimes not so courageous in light of the lost and dying world that still haven’t surrendered to Yeshua, is to be transported and transformed in the twinkling of an eye. Usher me into the stream of The Rapture.:heart:

13 Likes

Pastor JD is definitely more awake than any other Bible teacher out there :grin:

26 Likes

Oh I love the name JD aka Jesus Disciple!That is too cool!

12 Likes

Thank you again Pastor JD for an enlightening sermon. I have known all along that Satan was going to genetically corrupt the human race, and God’s creation once again as he attempted to do as we read in Genesis 6, and that it has to be beginning to take place right now in our generation.

After study I will confirm your take on Psalm 2: 3 as being unveiled by the Holy Spirit in greater detail for our generation. It makes sense and fits with all other prophesy that I can see. I believe that you are correct, and I am not afraid to say so.

For everyone else, I found Chuck Smith’s commentary on the Psalm’s, Psalm 2 in particular, to be delightful and encouraging for our present day.

Agape,

Ken

13 Likes

Pastor JD has thousands of powerful prayer warriors praying for him daily!! God has been so good! :yellow_heart:

16 Likes

I believe this! @staceylovesJesus :slightly_smiling_face:

Will continue to pray for the hedge of protection for him in all facets of his life and the ministry.
It is our calling in such a time as this when we are so loved and so fortunate to gain an understanding of God’s promises.

17 Likes

Good morning, let me try this one see if this fits or not:

23 Jan 2023

I personally not sure of his interpretation of Psalms 2 in that sermon, need to check the Hebrew meanings for the key words. At least he put a “disclaimer” in advance saying he is not dogmatic on this in the sermon.

6 Likes

in the sermon JD mentions the human DNA is not yet altered, just “messed up” enough to cause things like clotting, heart issues, etc.

my question is… are we 100% certain that the vax shots have not already altered human DNA?

i mention this because many, many perished in the times of Noah. and, many that likely lived a Christian life. however, they were unknowingly doomed because of corrupt DNA.

satan is a monster; and a smart one at that. he holds the playbook of God. deception is his weapon. could we all already have been deceived?

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @gordoismyname, my take is the current C19 shots are still in experimental stage. Dr Tenpenny mentioned FDA allowed the manufacturers to change the contents up to 49% without approval. Therefore the adverse reactions will be different from time to time.

I need to search what are the deadlines for the EUA trials. They can extend if they want to.
Normal trials at least 5 - 10 years for any new drugs.

FDA has this site detailing EUAs been issued and reissued, the legal terms are hard to understand, lol

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-legal-regulatory-and-policy-framework/emergency-use-authorization

9 Likes

@gordoismyname
Welcome to Pastor JD’s forum! Many of us call this forum our church home and respect it as such, please look around and have fun. Send me a private message if you have any questions, I’ll try to help.

For some people it has to have changed their DNA (Messed them up). They have changed the formula several times now.
One delivery of the vax early on that was delivered to Japan had to be recalled due to “side effects.” (People drooping dead is a heck of a side effect)
Keep in mind it is not only the vax that is in question, but there are numerous other things coming into our environment that can cause DNA damage, and you won’t even notice it.
It is in the air we breath and the food we eat. Things are just ramping up.
But be of good cheer. If you are born again in Jesus nothing can take you away from God.
Agape,
Ken

16 Likes

In response to the first article, totalitarianism sounds like a nationwide or perhaps in this case, a worldwide cult.

1 Like

I have read and listened to a lot regarding the shots. There are several different batches, with the ones containing graphene being the worst, and more likely the ones causing the sudden death, shortly after being ‘vaccinated’. There is a saline batch, which was given to the ‘control group’, since we are the lab rats and this is a giant experiment/test run. The batch in between these two leads to eventual premature death, but will not be connected to the vaxx, since it can cause a variety of diseases, including cancer. There may be more batches, but three is what I can confirm for sure. There is a website, where you can check batch numbers, if the recipient of the shot knows it, or can find out. I know that the technology to alter DNA is already available, but whether it has been used yet or not is questionable. There are those who believe that human trafficking victims are being used not only for known purposes, but also for medical experiments. Man’s depravity is beyond our imagination. I try not to delve too deeply into certain subjects, but have seen and heard enough to know that this is true. After all the NAZIS and Communists, currently China, did and are doing this. Welcome to the forum btw. I have not been here very long myself, but have listened to Pastor JD for several years.

8 Likes

Top medical journal: Human life no more important than animals’! (wnd.com)

Earth’s inner core seems to be slowing its spin (msn.com)

6-month-old baby dies suddenly from cardiac conditions 10 days after receiving 4 ‘vaccines’ (wnd.com)

2 Likes

Wow psalm 2 is perfect for the times we are in - come LORD JESUS MARANATHA -blessing and peace to all my brothers and sisters in Christ JESUS -

12 Likes

They are spraying the skies where I live very, very heavily this month.

And there’s this…the eggs…

7 Likes

The Earth’s core may be spinning the other way- study

2 Likes

Isaiah 26:3-4

3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

4 Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:

11 Likes

A quick link to a couple of opportunities to continue offsite fellowship

10 Likes

Referring to Genesis 6:9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man perfect in his generations, Noah walked with God.

Generations = genealogy, ancestry from Noah back to Adam.

5 Likes

I was thinking about something the other day involving the vaccines we were getting for decades. What if it’s not just the covid vaccine that’s changing or messing with the DNA but it was happening with the childhood ones. Autism among other disorders were on the rise for decades now.

I have looked at the ingredients on the CDC website, and I found stuff like RECOMBINANT DNA & animal parts. How do we know exactly if these things are corrupting the body? What if disorders such as autism is a byproduct of genetic corruption. Makes you go hmm…

Another thing is that there will be silence in heaven for half an hour when the 7th seal is opened. Growing up, I’ve always thought that it would be due to the severe judgements that will be so shocking to the earth that we’ll witness from heaven. But I think it MIGHT be something more bizarre to cause such a silence IN HEAVEN. I say “might be” because I could be wrong about what I am about to say, but here is my theory based on recent things I’ve learned.

What if the 7th seal turns out to be a huge truthbomb about the all the vaccines. I could just picture all of us standing before Jesus with Him saying that all the vaccines were the mark foretold in revelation after he opens it up.

Imagine Jesus saying “Satan was using science and the pharmaceuticals to deceive people out of their souls with sorcery.” just to have all the true believers go silent with the jaws wide open in shock. I mean, think about it for it second, what if it was here this whole time and the devil was laughing at ignorance of the population.

4 Likes