January 23, 2022 - Hebrews 13:18-21 – Why Prayer is so Powerful

:hawaiianshirt_3: Pastor JD explains four reasons as to why it is that prayer is so powerful, and how it is that prayer is the most powerful thing we as Christians possess.

Watch on JDFarag.org
image (1)

or watch here via youtube

10 Likes

Jesus is my everything :heart:

5 Likes

Praised, prayed and cried my eyes out today with this one. I am going to listen to it again.

5 Likes

i cry every time i listen to many of Pastor JD’s videos with the communion in them. they’re very special to me. i’ve watched them many many times as i like to partake in communion. Today’s video was mindblowing as well as many others of JD’s videos.

4 Likes

Thank you Lord for giving me the power to trample on serpents and scorpions and all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt me in the precious name of Jesus Christ, Yeshua Hamashiach, Yahweh and the Holy One of Israel amen and amen!

6 Likes

This was a great, much needed and timely message… thanks Pastor JD!.

7 Likes

Agreed. This hit home in so many ways!

3 Likes

I’m right here with you in tears.

Blessings

2 Likes

i never get tired of listening to Pastor JD… i have watched this 3 times. God bless you JD!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Stop living in fear. It has served you very, very poorly. It has robbed you blind; you’ve been ripped off… We need to get back to the Word of God. Get back to Faith, wash our hands and let’s get out there and love people because Christ is coming back.

Jack Hibbs

2 Likes

May I ask you how you do Communion at home? I would love to take Communion - I miss it so much! I want to watch this video, but I want to be ready to take Communion - I’m not sure how to do that - do I get crackers/juice? Thanks Sista!

1 Like

Hi Beverly :slightly_smiling_face:

first, i look at the calendar for the 1st Thursday of any month and find Pastor JD’s video for that day and slide it to around 15 or 10 minutes just before the end of his video is when he begins communion then pause it, i have organic grape juice in a small plastic cup and wafer ready… i ask Heavenly Father to bless and sanctify both the grape juice and bread in Jesus name and i read Luke 22:14-20 aloud then i spend time confessing all my sins knowingly and unknowingly and talk to God about whatever is on my mind at the time then i push play and listen to Pastor JD and follow along with communion.
Hope this is helpful sis.
God bless you!

Blessings and Maranatha
Stacey

4 Likes

Hi StacyLovesJesus! THANK YOU! I am so excited now! Dancing in my Spirit! God Bless You!

1 Like

Stacy, I just printed your post out so I can tape it to my Bible - again, thank you!

1 Like

@IamBlessed Hi Beverly

i’m so happy you’re blessed and dancing for our wonderful Almighty God! i can’t stop smiling…:relaxed::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Bev,

add this too. Blessings :slightly_smiling_face:

Praise God for the blood of Jesus Christ! Praise God for that blood that was shed for the remission of all of my sins! Praise God that I can stand before Him holy and blameless because of the blood of Jesus! Praise God that I can worship in the Holy of Holies because of the blood of Jesus! I can enter the most holy place through the blood of Jesus! Praise God that I can boldly approach His throne in my time of need because of the blood of Jesus Christ! Praise God that my sins are not charged to my account because of the blood of Jesus! Praise God that my sins have been cast as far as the east is from the west because of the blood of Jesus! I stand holy and justified before God because of the blood of Jesus Christ! Praise God that the blood of Jesus has never lost its power! Thank you, Lord Jesus, for shedding your precious blood for me! Hallelujah!!

2 Likes

Just did! My hubby is going to be afraid, very afraid when he sees me getting organic grape juice and wafers. He’ll ask me what I’m doing. I will tell him because we have this agreement - if you ask - you have to be ready for the answer…soooooo…he will look at me again, as though I’ve lost my mind but he’ll go quietly and watch his tv and think about that…So, dear beloved Sister, you do not know the breadth of your Blessing to me today…not yet…but I was just reading in 1 Cor 1:25 about the crown of life. And I thought of you.

3 Likes

you can get any crackers and juice. i personally like the organic grape juice from the Sprouts Farmers Market store that’s a block from where i live. :two_hearts::latin_cross:

1 Like