January 8, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Devastation Can Be The Motivation

Janet this has me in tears as well.

3 Likes

yepā€¦nothing new under the sun

5 Likes

Church defaced by left-wing vandals ahead of Christian leaderā€™s event on New Yearā€™s Eve (newstarget.com)

Oregon hospital announces expansion of plans to mutilate youth in the name of ā€œgender affirmingā€ surgeries, which include CASTRATION (newstarget.com)

https://www.americaoutloud.com/communism-and-covid-the-same-coin-of-tyranny/

5 Likes

Looking at both video color background, the DW logo is consistent.

I think when they rip the video out, they may adjusted video contrast or saturation before posting the censored clip.

10 Likes

Sugarland is a good church. Sorry to hear you did not feel welcome. I donā€™t agree with everything Andy puts outā€¦but very solid bible teacher. I would recommend going back to that church and prayerfully finding ad place to serve if you may not have tried this approach.

I was at a rather large bible believing church known for its great teaching but also that big church indifference. After a couple of years, I was in a leadership position in one of the smaller bible studies (100 people). While i was in the hallway a friend of mine came to me and was blown away by how hard it was to talk with anyone in the study at all. He literally went on for many minutes about how impossible it was. I told him that he just needs to get involved and give it time. Within a few months, he was one of the family with quite a bit of notoriety.

For me, I knew if i did not find a way to serve (that church was big on service) I would fall away into the world (i was a weak believer in those days). So i purposefully sought out service at the study. Within just several months, they made me a leadership memberā€¦God really blessed.

I have another friend at a different church that tried to make friends for a year (he and his wife), and he finally had to tell the pastor after a year that they could not make friends thereā€¦so they were going to another church. So i understand if it does not work out. But hope this encouragement helps. Blessings.

7 Likes

This was yet another devastating update for anyone who doesnā€™t know the Truth and doesnā€™t have the promise of salvation through Our Lord Jesus. As a Canadian, I was shocked when the 2020 election was stolen and nothing was done about it. I watched hours and hours of testimony and evidence and I prayed along with a priest and young reporters of Right Side Broadcasting that God would correct the wrong done and keep the legitimate winner in the White House. I prayed for Trump personally and Pence. I prayed daily, several times a day for some time until one day, something happened that I never experienced before. As I was praying for God to set things right and keep Trump in the Oval Office, I got the decided feeling that my Heavenly Father was not going to answer my prayer. It was like I was talking on the phone to someone who had put the receiver down quietly and walked away.

I believe God was giving me the message not to pray for Trump any more and since that day, I havenā€™t. I know the 2020 election was stolen from the millions and millions who voted for Trump but I am not sure whether he was a victim of the fraud or a participant Either way, he will get full credit from our Lord for his role in the production of the lethal injections. Trump is irrelevant to the future of America. It is all in the hands of Almighty God. Judgment is coming.

As for Netanyahu, I watched him take his COVID shot before the world and the smirk on his face told me all I needed to know. Just like Justin Trudeau with the wife he produces for important events, playfully pretending he is afraid of the shot and has to hold her hand, Netanyahu was laughing up his sleeve as he got his placebo. The world leaders all know what they are doing to their fellow citizens and fellow man. They are mass murderers. As I watch the people in the village go about their business, plan their vacations, eat and drink, buy and sell, I am struck by the knowledge of what is happening in the small pharmacy on the street corner. The sign outside the door says

ā€œToday only no appointment neededā€
COVID VACCINE

I know the pharmacist greets all comers.

19 Likes

Thanks so much for the response. Andy is indeed a good Bible Teacher. There were some other issues, including very uninspiring worship, but does not detract from the teaching. I used to live in Dallas and was part of an awesome church, with very in depth teaching and a door to door soul patrol ministry, which is my passion. I loved it and was excited to go to church several times a week. Here in Houston, which is a very large city it is hard to find a replacement. I am sure there are such churches but finding one is the challenge. I also find it very disturbing, from your examples and personal experience, that it is so hard for people to connect, which is a sign of the times. Churches should be the friendliest places on earth, but instead many are cliquish and unwelcoming. I spend hours a week listening to sermons and Prophecy updates, and more hours reading my Bible and other Bible and prophecy related articles. Falling away is not an issue for me, but I know I need in person fellowship. It is very easy for me to be alone, which is a personality trait. Although I have three kids and four grand kids, two of whom I spend lots of time with since they live here, I have no problem spending time alone. At any rate, I will consider going back there, but will also continue looking. If anyone here is from Houston, maybe they have some suggestions.

10 Likes

Hey Janet @Janet7,

It was kinda surprising to hear this from Pastor JD. I had already heard of Netanyahu selling out his people to Pfizer, but without the discussion tentā€¦.

Then he was re-elected. It makes me sick to hear so many calling him a good guy. Same with Trump. Yes, Trump did some good things for the US. But neither one is a good guy.
GR

13 Likes

@dpcollins you might try West Houston Bible Church, Pastor is Dr. Robert Deanā€¦he is a very good Bible teacherā€¦I watch his Bible studies every week. I donā€™t live in Texas so I donā€™t know what the atmosphere of the church is like but I do like Dr Deanā€™s teaching

4 Likes

ā€œneither one is a good guyā€ Exactly right! I would also add that no ordinary man will ride in on a white horse to save the world. I have heard commentators say this. Even Christians. I hope they are aware that the one who tricks the world into believing he is a good guy will be like a white knight riding in on a white horse.

7 Likes

Thanks so much Sherry. I did visit that church some time ago, pre Covid. The teaching was good, but the church felt dead. The worship time was monotonous and felt like everyone was just going through the motions. People were sitting far apart in the sanctuary and there was little interaction. I will probably visit again, just to make sure. I do not live far away. I am used to Calvary Chapels, which I love. guess that is how I discovered Pastor Farag, Tom Hughes, Brandon Holthouse and Curt Reed. The Pastor of a Calvary Chapel in San Jose fought against the church closures during COVID, and did not shut down. They are facing huge fines. When Chuck Smith founded Calvary Chapels in California, it was a Divine Move. Great teaching, chapter by chapter, Book by Book, which inspired me a long time ago to read my entire Bible at least once per year, usually more from Genesis to Revelations.

7 Likes

Iā€™m gonna check it again later.

2 Likes

Hey there Daniela @dpcollins,
I live a couple hours south of Houston; donā€™t think thereā€™s another Bible teaching church between me and you besides SBC. I did look (again) on Brandon Holthausā€™ site the other day. They have a church finder. I remember there was a church in Katyā€¦

Good luck!

https://rockharborchurch.net/grow-connect/church-locator/

5 Likes

You donā€™t have to bother checking it on my part. It was just something I wondered about. No biggy ether way. Thanks anyway.

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

1 Like

As soon as he joining in harming the Jewish people and Godā€™s land through the Abraham Accords and the deathshots, I began to see he was foe, not friend. But this newest bit was still a shock.

9 Likes

Ok, I just now finished my schedule for tomorrow! So tired, sleepy, and weary of this old world.

6 Likes

Get lots of rest. I am with you on the weary of this old world. Anxious to go home - the sooner the better.

9 Likes

Why is it 2070?

3 Likes

Im very curious as well.

But all we need is to keep our eyes on Jesus and be ready too see him soon.
Have a new body no more tears or sorrow or pain what a glorious day

Putting my mind on Jesus and heaven :pray:

5 Likes