January 8, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Devastation Can Be The Motivation

Covid stuff? Ate you in u.s?

2 Likes

ā€œSometimes God does not Answer prayers. He takes some to Heaven early as plannedā€

Alan Brayshaw

6 Likes

ā€œGod hates it when we Doubt Him. Do not murmur and Complain in Your trialā€

Alan Brayshaw

5 Likes

ā€œMan is desperately wicked without Jesus. Its deeply sad how we treat each otherā€

Alan Brayshaw

5 Likes

Pastor JD is loved and he deserves itā€¦he is a Pastor who is passionate about The Word while working tirelessly to bring us a Biblically relevant Prophecy Update.

I certainly take this Prophecy Update to heart as the biggest hindrance to True Christians in these last days is letting go of this world and focusing primarily on Almighty YHVH GODā€¦at least in my case, and my observation of others.

14 Likes

Thank you for always posting these articles and links. I look forward to them every Sunday night! That being said, I think everyone should try to find time to read ā€œBlack Swan Songā€ by Pete Garcia. He is such an awesome writer and this one is SO good. I think most believers who are watchmen would relate to this article.
I donā€™t post much here, but Iā€™m always reading this forum. Canā€™t wait to meet you all in the air!

21 Likes

Yes, sure am.

Oh dear Janet thats exactly how i felt totally betrayed. I used to admire him so much, he read the torah every dayā€¦to discover Bibi is not just a flawed human but a Judas has shook me to the core

5 Likes

Me also, but we go home very soon. X

5 Likes

Anyone who is a leader for some country, being either prime minister, king or queen, or any of that sort of leadership is corrupt. You wont be any of those things if your not part of ā€œthemā€.
Thatā€™s how it just is. Sad but true.

5 Likes

Oh i havenā€™t been watching newsā€¦a lot are they shutti g churches or anything due to covid?

I havent noticed anything here in New mexico

2 Likes

2070 has to be typoā€¦unless its referring to something elseā€¦

Hopefully 1,000 yr reignā€¦

I kidā€¦but I can hope

2 Likes

Iā€™m surprised YouTube hasnā€™t taken down this video , but itā€™s stunning.

The woman interviewed is an executive with a pharmaceutical contracting company. She said the Covid shenanigans have been set up since 2013, when the consent laws were changed. The language stipulates that if itā€™s not ā€œin the best interest of the personā€ then they donā€™t have to consent for vaccines.

3 Likes

@SusanJ thanks for mentioning Pete Garcias article above .I am stuck at the club without headphones so reading what I can.

Good article.
I also like his take on days of
Noah and Lot. Days of normalcy before the day of the Son of Man. I donā€™t know all the nuances with the days of Noah and lot but itā€™s interesting that Lot doesnā€™t seem to know whatā€™s coming and of
Course Noah does (given he is building ark, was told to). Noah a picture of Israel being brought thru trib I think and Lot
rescued out (gentile). What a picture today of
Gentiles not aware of the times.
Israel Orthodox Jews are talking more
And more about the days in which we live and Messiah coming soon.
And we no thet none of this looks normal for those of us watching and waiting. The days of Noah and Lot applications for us fascinates me.
I would imagine for us understanding
the times normal left a long time ago. It still begs the question for me if the ā€œnormalā€ things in that particular scripture continues until the rapture for everyone else (not us as nothing is normal to us now)ā€¦ Unfortunately the normal continued thru the Covid measures bc people
weā€™re willing to accept it. So how
bad will things get and still continue as ā€œnormalā€ for those in the complete dark about all this? I truly think the normalcy referred to is for
the world and not followers of
Christ who know
the times. So itā€™s this picture of delusion Romans 1 that gets darker and darker but people still live as ā€œnormalā€.

8 Likes
2 Likes

Yep, after all these years Iā€™m finally learning that to be true.

3 Likes

Theyā€™re starting the panic again with some new strain of virus - I canā€™t keep up with them. And starting to talk about masks again.

2 Likes

I starting listening to the Pete Garcia video, but the sound is really low, at least with the dryer running. So Iā€™ll get the text and read it later. I did hear him say that all the stuff thatā€™s been going on is satan trying to get ahead of Jesusā€™ timing (paraphrasing).

2 Likes
3 Likes

Hi Janet,

I donā€™t know if this is actually true or not, nor the depth nor the details if it is so, however, some have reported that Netanyahu had or does still involve himself with the World Economic Forum.

Iā€™m aware many will write in articles that this person is involved with this and that person in thatā€¦the truth is I trust so little of what is said to be truth these days.

I do agree that the Netanyahu interview is heartbreaking.

The only Absolute Truth I can rely on is Almighty YHVH GOD and His Word.

11 Likes