July 14, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update – A Thief In The Night

Thanks for that brother. I understand what you are saying. My actual take on Trump now, although in my understanding makes holistic sense, is perhaps worse for some than those pastors that practically see him coming as the second coming. I must admit in my view by nature does go strongly against the grain of much controversy over the man. But I do look for a smoking gun. I realize many here can see it in vax. Or some other details as well. But because of this subtle higher crimes and mistomeaners about the man I contrast that with what I percieve to be his potential utility. And that becomes a far bigger hurdle to offset or cast enough doubt on in how I am processing. So just to let you know. At the end of the day, my view about Trump is far more about the apparent utility of use of him. At this point (and of course I could change with reason) I don’t see enough high end contraband against the main to eliminate his potential utility. I understand your sense of his utility would perhaps be very different.

So in those ways, what I would deem higher court filters, only marching to the capital and doing what he did after would not in my preview qualify as vacating America. Although it is totally understandable why it would look like that.

I don’t really filter the value of something related possibly to Trump through Qanon, or the news, or the church views. My schematic is 2 fold: Its context in the greater American Globalist vs. Nationalist quagmire and Israel. I believe An0maly is correct to see most Baby Boomers fawn over Trump to outsource their own political sense vicareously. For that is a real and sad phenomenon. But to me this is 1 artifcat in a very large pool. Regardless of the size, what looks like a Fed trap pales in consideration to a larger landscape overview to me.

I am not saying if Trump were the super hero the cheap date boomers fawn over him with he should have gone against the grain and defended those caught in a Fed trap. It looks cheesy and measly for Trump not to defend those invited much much better. Amen. I don’t make excuses for him. Rather I would surmise that under a rubric of i’m not sure in this country is self aware enough to know how we far down the Mafia owned rabbit hole we are actually in. How deep fried the country already is owned. It would be sad if the answer were a Trump or any person super hero move. But that seems to be our go to reference on either side.

I believe the reciprocal echo mirror impression is far more about a countries will because that is what the country, nationalism, and the constitution is about. We have gotten so far up the reality TV show flag pole, I don’t think understanding the deeper value of a government for the people by the people is something the country can be brave enough to even consider it is actually about. The social and political identity of the country is let the super heros save us. We suck. In this we are lost. Without hope. For sure.

That is why I believe the real game is the only game in town. America realizes what it is or it loses what it is. Pretty simple. We are very close to losing it. If we have not already. On top of that is the layer of church motif of not letting this world be our home. A true spiritual principle, amen. But its utility in the current order of affairs erodes the core essence of for the people by the people caring to prove out we get our rights from God not government. I think making that claim is an end time feature along side with also realize increasingly what time it is. I don’t believe in this country we should trade for the people by the people for this world is not our home…please someone just take it. I don’t believe the way this calibrates today is accurate for the simple reason that a more powerful America provides Israel more power. And if they get that it will likely remind them of God’s organic Old testament promises to them. Affording “some” to rapture with the church. So in that sense a vote for America and nationalism (not Christian Nationalism) in my view, is a vote for the heart of God in actually wow sharing in providing Israel a promise opt from God to rapture with the church. And in this way not a temporary notion to hold down the fort for reason.

But if the above is true on any level it might seem to be helpful how this removes itself from the Q view, the church view, the political view, whatever. To me brother, the potential of that being right seems most sober minded. I know we will differ. But that is kind of where I land the plane for now. It could change. I am here so that it might because the stakes are high and the passion is hot at JDF for optimimum conversion TCC opportunity. Guess will see. But until then I just wanted to offer at this point what might make sense in the sense of the thick cloud of supposed witness I would use. The hurdle to overcome that would have to transcend quite a bit to out pace that current trajectory I am on. But maybe Trump is saved from assissination and is taken out by a one too many big Macs. In the age of irony it could be just one big mac away from throwing my said cloud of witness into the camp fire like a hotdog aroasitng (funny the word there the forum would not allow me to use…lol). Blessings.

1 Like