July 16, 2023: 1 John 2:21-29 – Am I being pulled away from Jesus?

:bible2: 1 John 2:21-29 – Am I being pulled away from Jesus?

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: talks about how the closer we get to the rapture in the appearing of Christ, the more strength and power there is to pull us away from Christ.

Watch on JDFarag.org

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: More recent services can be watched here!

13 Likes

Oh Lord God, may our love and fear of You be more significant
than our desire to feel comfortable. May we turn away from our comfort zones…may we not make decisions based on whether or not we gain approval from ‘them’, but seek only Your approval and do Your will for our lives. May we step out in faith trusting in You to lead us through these dark days. As we draw closer to You may we know more about You and Your Great Amazing Love for us as You are taking us from glory to glory.
May we keep our eyes on You Lord. Please come quickly for us.
I am so glad You are even more excited than I am and I also can not wait!!!
In Jesus precious and sweet name I ask these things, Amen!

Just as like the Titanic, our world is sinking

16 Likes

i was so excited to see pastor JD behind the pulpit again. I missed his hawaiian shirts. then, the buffering and freezing so i went to youtube and watched the first part of the prophecy update with no interruptions. i went back here to hear the uncensored remainder of the message and nothing but freezing and buffering. my brother and I had a serious car accident in june and i was longing for the encouragement and verification of what i see around me. i prayed for JD and went back to youtube. there, i found the beautiful little “shorts” JD prepared, courageous mini videos. i thank God for those minis. they were undisturbed and I heard JD’s messages on end times and what is happening in our world. my heart sang. there are so few around me who know the truth of our times. I love JD and his courageous church for their willingness to put these messages out when churches everywhere are so silent at best, and complicit at worst. I feel encouraged. I am not alone.

Never stop JD and dear church. so many still don’t know and time like the sand in an hourglass is running out.

10 Likes

When I’m not home, I listen his podcasts in deferred with Antennapod on Android. Works fine!

1 Like

@Susan

“Oh Lord God, may our love and fear of You be more significant than our desire to feel comfortable. May we turn away from our comfort zones…may we not make decisions based on whether or not we gain approval from ‘them’, but seek only Your approval and do Your will for our lives. May we step out in faith trusting in You to lead us through these dark days. As we draw closer to You may we know more about You and Your Great Amazing Love for us as You are taking us from glory to glory.”

You are so spot on. Comfort is the enemy of allowing Him change us, denying ourselves and taking up our cross daily. We need to constantly be checking in with Lord for His Word, His approval and be obedient to Him. Casting every hindrances aside. Your prayer exactly what mine is daily for our little family and others.

6 Likes

I have downloaded his app on my phone and roku. I haven’t had any problems since I did that. I hope you’ll be able to try one of those.

We all need the encouragement in these last days😊

3 Likes

thank you. the app is a very good idea. I watched his update from yesterday this morning and had no difficulties. I am so grateful for the updates and sermons. JD is my pastor and I love him dearly. it is his humble devotion that keeps me coming back. I have not had a physical church to attend in many years. i left the United Church of Canada decades ago when they “married the world” and I don’t believe any church I have attended, including the Evangelical Missionary Church I was a member of in the 90’s, ever spoke of the end times. I am encouraged and comforted by the messages from the pulpit of this church and this forum.

6 Likes