July 16, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update – Calm Down, Look Up

Thanks Dennis. I saw the Sound of Freedom movie. It was ok. I appreciate your research brother. The thing that stood out to me the most was Carlos Sliim funding of the movie. Like why would he do that? lol. That is actually an excellent point. Although a man like Slim would have to work with the Cartell in part it would seem (like whoever was in power in US poliitics too) in his part of the world and there be no direct connections to illegal endorsement, it does raise an eye brow. Why would he care? Maybe because he sees it? Or is it as some suggest: Wanting to punk America for money duping the USA via Cartel Santa Muerte Death Cult Witchcraft duping Americans into eating popcorn and paying for a movie to ironically fund trafficking. I would not put it past America for being that unwise. And the irony in that sort of thing might be that dark in our day, amen. It could also be to facilitate a sense of reporting and doing something about trafficking (so we have that on the record) while it amounts to no more than posting on facebook and sending each other memes. Dealing with the issue in a cosmetic reality…affirmed (check) that we are “doing” something about it. Like our opinions on facebook might change the world or something. I note this brother so you know when i say i am open…i mean it and can articulate it with empassioned time and research in that sense. So i really do appreciate your research.

However, I do have a friend that is familiar with that part of the world and views on Slim (he is hispanic) and his understanding is that Slim is far more powerful than the cartels. So perhaps it is a pet interest of Carlos (even though he would seem to be potentially an oppressor in edging out business via Monopoloy…slated as a percentage reason for why Mexico migrates to the USA due to lack of economic stimilus).

ALTERNATIELY: Anti-Trafficking Org Aossciatated With The Movie
From a recent publication – “And O.U.R. certainly seemed to be doing well in terms of soliciting donations, with profits leaping from $6.9 million in 2016 to more than $47 million in 2020, according to ProPublica. However, in May 2023 the Attorney’s Office announced that they had officially closed their investigation having found no evidence of criminality.”

So unless they got a fat check from Slim…this kind of swings in the other direction. One thing that bothers me about an approach like this is that no matter how we look at it it has too be “this thing.” Qanon does the same kind of thing. Always defending Trump no matter what instead of seeing all sides of the thing. So in a way if it is not falsiifyable, to me that thinking though raises a reg flag too. In a way this is unfalsiifyable if a) OUR is investigated for crime (which could be a witch hunt). and… b) OUR was found to have no wrong doing (which could be a payoff). On one hand we are to see that OUR is investigated. On the other hand if no wrong doing found, they are still guilty (potentially). Just saying that this sort thing that can never not be deception i woud see as a red flag potentially too.

LAST POINT
The actor is Jesus and Trump is Moses. Would you guys ever trade the first seal as Luciferian Light for the church still being here? Meaning: My view is often looked down on because the first seal is covnentionally seen as part of the trib and the church is not here because of Rev 4. But if we see alll this maybe the first seal is Luciferian Light and we are here for that in part (at least we are here now to articulate it as much). What if we compromise and say that? lol. Just being playful.

But if Caviezel is saying Jesus and Moses, that to me is of course how the world would play emotionally. To me this is just media hype gimmic like. Yet if we make it “Oooh blasphamey,” i don’t think its tracking so much. Could be superstittious in ways perhaps? We need to be discerning that our discernment may indeed not get the best of us too i reckon. Although it is fllippant and profaine of Cavielzel to suggest Jesus and moses…our culture has kind of allowed us to get this fat, sassy, and biizarre. In other words, we as a culture are this blasphemy…i would think in a way…but God. So at least what the USA has made of this is kind of part of it in my humble estimation.

But thanks so much Dennis for you are causing me to consider more. Blessings.