July 16, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update – Calm Down, Look Up

Full Video (with worship): Bible Prophecy Update – Calm Down, Look Up

JD_CalmDown_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_3: talks about how we would all do well to calm down and look up in light of the recent excitement on the part of some about the possibility of the pre-tribulation rapture happening this year.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

22 Likes

Really good to be watching prophecy update again…and with my husband too!!!.. a brand new Christian

So pleased JD mentioned the feast of new Wine and pentecost… I too have been following this new revelation which makes more sense of a lot of scripture…
Looking up every day for the soon return of Jesus…

Matthew 26:29
But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it “NEW” with you in my Father’s kingdom.

29 Likes

16 July 2023

All credit goes to the creator and author of this image.

------------------

Here are jigsaw puzzles for Rapture Ready:

Here are some things I have written about in the past two months:

The World Health Organization (WHO) wants:

A Global Code of Conduct.
A Global Digital Passport.
A Global Digital Currency.
A Global Digital Health Record.
A Global Digital Health Certification Network (GDHCN).

The World Economic Forum (WEF) wants:

Holy Books written by AI.
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) wants:
A Global Digital Currency and Transaction Data.

The United Nations (UN) wants:

A Global Digital ID linked to everyone’s bank account.
A seven-year covenant with many to bring in a world government.

Emmanuel Macron wants:

A Global Tax.

Quote and cited Daymond Duck article.

------------------

19 Likes

26 Likes

11 Likes

I’M SO EXCITED I JUST CAN’T HIDE IT I SEE THE DAY APPROACHING!!! I’m longing for Jesus’ appearing :smile:

Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.:crown:
excited-adorable-1

35 Likes

I wish I could memorize this. It would be great to remember at night when I can’t sleep

13 Likes

@gherritz

14 Likes

This Prophecy Update was so good that i had to watch it twice!! I may watch it again this week Lord willing. God bless Pastor JD :yellow_heart:

I texted both Prophecy Update and the Bible study to my dad and i told him this “Jesus is going to appear in the clouds and take ALL the believers, the followers of Christ and the born again Christians HOME! I hope you are going up with us because you do not want to be left behind, i hope you’re not left behind but if you see on the news millions have quickly disappeared within a minute and it’s going to be on the news everywhere, just immediately come get my stuff at my apt but i hope you get to go to Heaven with us. Please go get some earbuds and put it in your ears and listen to this all the way thru while you’re driving. This is MY online Pastor!!! He’s my favorite Pastor out of all the Pastors in my lifetime. Dad, i beg of you to NOT ignore this and watch these 2 videos while you’re driving for hours.”
So i really do hope he will listen to Pastor JD and the Holy Spirit will do the rest.

34 Likes

This was the very Psalm I was quoting when the Lord came to me. I was desperate and alone and I had no one to turn to, as I was quoting this over and over, when I felt a cocoon of love and peace I can’t describe enveloped me. I sat in the car for 3 days and talked to the Lord / Holy Spirit.

23 Likes
11 Likes

Please take the time and listen to this powerful song “Amazing Grace”.

12 Likes

Thank you. That was a wonderful video on Psalm 91.

6 Likes

CONNECTING THE PROPHETIC DOTS : RAPTURE READY!

Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

I would like to lay emphasis on the word ‘Begin’ in the verse above because that’s exactly where we are today! Just as a rosebush buds and blooms into a beautiful bunch of roses, such has been the budding of prophetic signs since the nation of Israel was reborn as a nation on May 14th1948, and the budding prophetic signs blomming into a convergence that has us so eagerly awaiting Titus 2:13 anyday now!

Our world hangs on the precipice of eternity as signs of the rapidly approaching tribulation gain in intensity and frequency each day and if our world lies on the edge of this coming time of wrath, then how much closer must we as believers be to the rapture that happens before the tribulation begins? We sure can simply see that day approaching and might i add anyday now! The phrase ‘THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM’ comes to my mind! God’s judgment on the Christ-rejecting world is ever so very close at hand! We are at a tipping point. Just look around you and connect the prophectic dots! We see evidences of a world set to explode everywhere we look.

UN Food Chief Says ‘Hell On Earth’ Looms From a Hunger Crisis! The world is on the cusp of an economic freefall masterminded by the elites, all headed towards one goal that being the Great Reset!** The U.S. is on the brink of a major economic collapse the likes of which will cause a worldwide depression leading to the conditions described in Revelation 6:5-6. I believe that from the ashes of this crash, the uncertainity that will follow is what the Man Of Predition waiting in the wings ready to take flight is waiting for! The runway for his flight i believe will be the 2023 observance of the International Day of Peace that coincides with the SDG summit (18 – 19 September), themed as “The Great Reset” and from then on he will take centre stage!

The globalists have been telling us since the outbreak began, the world “will never go back to normal again”. It’s not because of the pandemic, mind you, it’s because they won’t allow things to go back to normal! “The Great Reset”, as the World Economic Forum calls it is their agenda behind the virus!

Well what a coincidence that ID2020 was rolled out at the onset of what WHO calls a Pandemic? Well it was a ‘Plannedemic’ as i like to call it! Digital money that’s what the globalists are aiming at, so you really have no control any more over your health and other intimate data, but also over your earnings and spending. Your money could be blocked, or taken away – as a ‘sanction’ for misbehavior, for swimming against the stream.

“Identification at some level is hence central in the design of CBDCs. This calls for a CBDC that is account-based and ultimately tied to a digital identity.”

“This digital identity determines what products, services, and information we can access — or, conversely, what is closed off to us ”World Economic Forum"

THE RISE OF THE 10 KINGS (Revelation 17:12) And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings…
5 new countries are potentially set to join the already existing 5 and adopt the BRICS
currency in 2023.

With Artificial Intelligence (AI), huge databases, and the 5G network, the Man Of Sin will be able to do what he couldn’t have done ten years ago! Just as Satan tried to change humanity in days of Noah so as to pollute the human race and stop the birth of our Savior, he’s at it again. Nephilim 2.0

Genetic engineering, transgenics and transhumanism are all ingredients of the Beast system that are already in play but will come to fruition only after the Beast is revealed. Noah Harari recently said that AI will rewrite the Bible so that it forms the basis of a religion that’s “correct.” A new “bible” for a new religion sounds a lot like Revelation 17.

In the words of Pastor J.D Farag, the Isaiah 17 rubber band is about to snap! The Son Of Perdition is going to take the world stage after the Psalm 83 War which is on the brink!

As Jan Markel beautifully put it, Israel is God’s prophectic timepiece with Jerusalem as the minute hand and the Temple mount as the small hand! Architectural drawings exist and Levitical Priests are assigned and trained, including the required High Priest. Moreover, the Temple vessels and vestments are prepared, including the menorah, the table of showbread and the golden altar of incense, a Red Heifer that is viable for fulfilling the ordnance of purification for the Jewish Temple are signs pointing to how the Covenant of Daniel’s Prophecy is nearing!

2 Timothy 3 gazes into people’s heart attitudes in the “last days.” Matthew 24:7 explicity tells us about earthquakes. Creation is groaning! An earthquake survey revealed that the number is 3 times over! Paul wrote about his excited expectation of Jesus’ appearing in Romans 8:23-25. I especially like his words in verse 23, “And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.” We have a map that divides Israel and the world governments on a rollercoaster ride towards outperforming the vices of Sodom and Gomorrah!

Think about COVID-19, the lockdowns, the economic crash, the mandatory mask wearing, the riots, ID2020, ponder for a moment on all of it! The global elites who run things have masked it as ‘The Great Reset’, and it is nothing but the New World Order!** The globalists who control and fund the mainstream media have ‘Masked’ the truth, and what lurks beneath the ‘Mask’ is an agenda called the Great Reset!

Prophecy shows us the roadmap of the tribulation and the tribulation is casting its shadow right here right now, that roadmap includes the unleashing of Satan for seven years. The Bible is our infallible evidence that at some point in what clearly appears to be the very near future, the world will be flipped upsidedown by the catastrophe of the Tribulation which will include the coming of the Antichrist, a one-world government, a one-world religion, a one-world currency, plagues, famines, the mark of the beast, death and destruction. The ultimate domino or trigger that flips the switch will be the Rapture that occurs before the start of the 7 year tribulation! The tribulation is headed full speed like a train speeding away on the tracks, there’s nothing that can stop it and when it does begin, our world will be transformed into something totally unrecognizable compared to what we see today. You think COVID-19 has already made our world unrecognizable? Compared to what’s coming, let me suggest that we ain’t seen nothin’ yet!

As we know birth pains particularly towards the end don’t decrease in frequency or severity. The rate of change is absolutely stunning. There has been an unrelenting push in “Prophetic Contractions” ever so increasing by the minute in frequency and intensity! There is only one outcome to all of this, not two or three. Just one and that is the Tribulation. Therefore everything we see today, that is, all of the signs, are moving and converging in that one single direction. It is like all the signs condensing into a funnel that will find their ultimate manifestation in the tribulation. The WEF is pivotal in this globalist push that we are now seeing. The Great Reset is a blueprint for the New World Order and its hidden in plain sight!

Jan Markell “With the world in a meltdown mode, millions are looking for just one superhuman man to bring back peace and prosperity,” Jan wrote. “He is waiting in the wings! Most have rejected Jesus Christ. They will cheer for a short season for the antichrist.”

Things are moving at an incredibly intense pace. The next event on God’s prophectic calander is the rapture of the church! In 1 Thessalonians 5:3 we read, “While people are saying, ‘There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.” I have always believed that the rapture of the church will be the ultimate trigger, the domino that turns the world upside down!** **From an orchestrated pandemic or should i say plannedemic to planning 15 minute cities; from Monkey Pox to massive wildfires; from a sudden increase in UFO sightings to the road being paved for the ‘Great Reset’; from numerous hurricanes to anarchy and riots; from historic Mid-East peace initiatives through the Abrahamic Accords to the UN talking about a seven-year plan, starting in September of 2023, which will accelerate their plans for one-world governance by 2030. Do you see how this could easily become a seven-year covenant?

The year 2023 has Bible prophecies converging like never before setting the stage for which we are today and promises to lead to one inescapable conclusion – the Rapture of the Church and the world’s coming appointment with divine judgment!

Those who are awake and watching, longing, yearning in earnest for the appearing of our Lord, they look beyond and above these things and they have a palpable sense that something major is about to occur!

COVID was simply a prop, a triggering mechanism, for what global elites refer to as the Great Reset! Everything we have been experiencing, it is all part of the Great Reset, that is the resetting of the entire world to prepare the people for the arrival of Antichrist! That’s how close he is to stepping out of the shadows and onto the world stage!

CONNECTING THE PROPHETIC DOTS : RAPTURE READY!
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/connecting-the-prophetic-dots-rapture-ready/

Preach the Gospel (Corinthians 15:1-4)!

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite: www.rapturecountdown.com

22 Likes

Pastor JD, this update was so excellent I want to listen again tomorrow to make sure I have caught it all.
Happy Birthday, Pastor, we love you!!!

25 Likes

God is also going to throw Heaven’s biggest surprise party ever!!!:trumpet: :crown::partying_face::tada::crown::trumpet::smile::partying_face::tada::trumpet:
https://www.youtube.com/live/b2oolsody3o?feature=share

8 Likes

That is Dan Vasc singing. He is a heavy metal singer from Brazil. I’ve listened to his original video quite a bit since he released it a few months ago. Since its up to 5 million views now, I guess you could say it’s gone viral. He seems so passionate in it, I hope he is a believer.

6 Likes

Denis, have you looked much into the the 2030 prophecy? And if so what might be your thoughts on that?

2 Likes

How loud does end times need to get…lol. 5 mil wow. Beautiful version. Thanks Violet.

4 Likes

This was special to listen to. It’s a message that many of us have tried sharing, even on here, but to no avail sometimes. It’s a message that we can all use as a measuring stick within our personal walks. Especially the bickering part. It was hard not to smile knowing what he was directing as a source of his update today.

Many are weary of waiting and getting beat down, I was there a few times myself which is why I came up with the two weeks response. It gives me levity on the situation, puts the waiting in perspective, and (being that I’ve shared this with you brethren for like two years now) ‘If we’ve waited this long, we can wait a little longer.’

Really enjoyed today’s preaching and sharing. Even the But God testimony while heavy, was amazing and inspirational. Looking forward to what’s to come, and hey, we’re one day closer. Not like I’m writing anything you don’t know – what awaits us is beyond sensational. I have a feeling that once we’re up there whether by rapture or rupture, when we get our glorified bodies, there’s going to be one of the loudest sighs [of relief] from everyone in unison we’ll have ever heard.

26 Likes