July 16, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update – Calm Down, Look Up

You mean The RockIslandBooks channel?

The video requires lot of calculations and taxing my brains a lot.

I am careful nowadays on such videos after those failed predictions on dates/seasons.

Yes God can rapture us this year, we don’t need to wait for UN meeting in Sept or after that event.

8 Likes

JD said stop the bickering, not the excitement…so, who else is excited?!! :grin:

:pray::partly_sunny::trumpet::airplane::crown::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Screenshot_20230717_000426_YouTube
20230717_000740
dancing-flight(1)

25 Likes

Lee Brainard
Sweet Rest for the Weary Soldiers

8 Likes

Amen!!

15 Likes

16 Likes

Matthew 24:36-44 is NOT speaking of the Rapture.

First, I am a Pre-Trib Rapture believer and can show that a Pre-Trib Rapture is Bible truth through numerous Bible verses, both OT and NT… but I would just like to share with you so that you might “see” more clearly.

I pray we all may be gifted with Discernment from the Holy Spirit. :slight_smile:

I have run into very many brothers and sisters, teachers and pastors, who mistakenly view and teach these verses as “Proof of the Rapture” and need to read the scriptures “literally” not figuratively, and “in context”.

All scripture is NKJV and (MY COMMENTS ARE IN CAPS AND PARENTHESIS LIKE THIS FOR DIFFERENTIATION) :slight_smile:

Matthew 24:36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.
37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. (THE COMING JESUS SPEAKS OF HERE IS HIS 2ND COMING AT THE END OF THE 7 YEAR TRIB PERIOD)

38 For as in the days before the flood, they (“THEY”… CONTEXT, CONTEXT, CONTEXT - WHO ARE “THEY”? CLEARLY THIS REFERS TO THE UNSAVED, NON BELIEVERS WHO WILL BE EXTERMINATED / KILLED OFF IN THE FLOOD… NOT NOAH AND HIS FAMILY) were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,

39 and did not know until the flood came and took them (“THEM” / REFERS TO “THEY” ABOVE… THE UNSAVED) all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. (“THEY” AND “THEM” … ARE TAKEN AWAY … AND EXTERMINATED / KILLED OFF… NOT NOAH AND HIS FAMILY ON THE ARK … AND JESUS IS CLEARLY SAYING THAT IT WILL BE THE SAME WHEN HE RETURNS AND PHYSICALLY SETS FOOT ON THE EARTH AGAIN… REMEMBER… IN THE RAPTURE HE COMES “FOR” HIS SAINTS / BRIDE… AND WE MEET HIM “IN THE AIR”… IN THE 2ND COMING HE COMES “WITH” HIS SAINTS / BRIDE … AND “SETS HIS FOOT DOWN” ON THE MOUNT OF OLIVES… BIG DIFFERENCE !)

40 Then (NOW, JESUS IS REFERRING TO HIS 2ND COMING HERE WHEN HE RETURNS AT THE END OF THE 7 YEAR TRIB PERIOD AND EXTERMINATES / KILLS OFF ALL THOSE WHO TOOK THE MARK OF THE BEAST / UNSAVED / NON BELIEVERS) two men will be in the field: one will be taken (AHHH, “TAKEN” , JUST LIKE IN THE DAYS OF NOAH… WHEN THE FLOOD CAME… REFERS TO THE UNSAVED) and the other left. (“OTHER” REFERS TO THE SAVED PERSON WHO WILL REMAIN ALIVE ON THE EARTH AND ENTER INTO THE MILLENNIAL REIGN OF JESUS CHRIST)

41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. (EXACTLY AS ABOVE WITH THE MEN… THE “TAKEN” IS KILLED OFF" AND THE “OTHER” REMAINS ALIVE TO ENTER THE MILLENNIUM WITH JESUS CHRIST)

42 Watch therefore, (YOU JEWS AND GENTILE BELIEVERS WHO HAVE NOT TAKEN THE MARK OF THE BEAST AND HAVE SURVIVED THROUGH THE TRIBULATION PERIOD AND WHO HAVE BECOME SAVED BELIEVERS… FOLKS, NO NON BELIEVERS WILL ENTER INTO THE MILLENNIUM) for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. (IN THE CONTEXT OF THESE VERSES, JESUS IS SPEAKING SPECIFICALLY TO THE JEWS HERE… HE KNOWS THEY WILL BE THERE IN THE TRIBULATION PERIOD BECAUSE THEY WILL HAVE REJECTED HIM AS THEIR MESSIAH AND FOLLOWED AFTER THE ANTICHRIST… THIS VERSE IS REFERRING TO AFTER THE RAPTURE EVENT… WHICH TOOK PLACE 7 YEARS PRIOR)

43 But know this, that if the master of the house (SATAN THE “god” OF THIS WORLD) had known what hour the thief (JESUS) would come, he (SATAN) would have watched and not allowed his (SATAN’S) house (PLANET EARTH, AND EVEN MORE SPECIFICALLY, ISRAEL) to be broken into.

44 Therefore you (REMAINING JEWS WHO MISSED THE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE) also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

Folks, the Jews remaining on the planet after the Pre-Trib Rapture will have no clue what is going on and will not understand the scriptures. So this warning is being directed specifically to them. Yes the 144,000 witnesses, the Two Witnesses, and even angels will share the gospel during the 7 year Trib Period, but people will still be being martyred for their faith up until the point of Jesus’ return… and the “famine” for the Word of God will be very real.

Remember those verses (Matt 24:38-44 come AFTER other things Jesus tells them in previous verses, which have ALREADY taken place DURING the 7 year Trib Period.

EXAMPLES: In proper context : Mathew 24:15-16, 29-30 have ALREADY occurred when Jesus addresses the “Days of Noah” and “No man knows the day or the hour”

During the Tribulation Period

Matthew 24:15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. (THIS TAKES PLACE AT THE HALFWAY POINT OF THE 7 YEAR TRIB PERIOD… 3-1/2 YEARS / 1,290 DAYS / A TIME, TIMES, AND HALF A TIME / 42 MONTHS … SEE DAN 9:27)

The Coming of the Son of Man

Matthew 24:29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. (THIS TAKES PLACE WHEN JESUS RETURNS WITH HIS SAINTS / BRIDE … (JUDE 1:14 & DEUT 33:2)… TO FIGHT THE (EZEK. 39 / REV. 19:19-21) BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON WAR… AT THE END OF THE 7 YEAR TRIB PERIOD)

THEN… IS WHEN Mathew 24:38-44 … happens… and it’s NOT the Rapture.

I hope this has helped you to understand more clearly… I welcome any feedback and/or correction… I just ask that it be done with Bible verses, untwisted, and in context.

And yes… I am looking for, and eagerly awaiting to see… Jesus Christ when He comes to take His Saints / Bride in the Pre-Trib Rapture… and hope you all will be there. :slight_smile:

And if you have any questions or doubts about a “Pre-Trib” Rapture… I will be more than happy to address that … in a different post.

Galatians 4:16 Have I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth?

Mike~

jesus bible do it

14 Likes

At this late stage in the game of souls it’s pretty pointless bickering over details.:blush::pray:As JD said all that matters is saving the lost! Get ppl to Jesus & Jesus to ppl!! :heart::two_hearts::pray::blush:
Always looking up!

17 Likes

I have not seen the prophecy update and don’t know if these verses have to do with what was shared, but i would just say in general these are often verses that can tend to end up in evangelical pretrib camps. Coming out of Calvinism i’d say a huge amount of scripture is very much more related to Jewish context than seems to be the common view these days.

I share your view on these above passages. It seems we can tend to try and defend pretrib with verses that are not necessarily about that. Or support it. I believe pretrib is the correct biblical view and that Rev 12 is the strongest case for it. Having watched 15 hours of hardcore debate on the issue…pretrib is the only one standing, in my estimation.

On an expanding note, a fresh perspective has me sense that the Feast of Trumpets (FOT) is likely the sign of the Son of Man. We often match FOT with rapture. But Christ fulfilled the 4 Spring feasts all at the same time (same season and year). It is likely the last three will be like that too. I had thought FOT = Christ’s physical return. But if we do research on FOT it has a lot to do with 10 days of repentance leading up to Day of Atonment (which to me is armegeddon, and the supper of God). If the FOT produces repentence, then it would seem to bring real world mourning of Christ when the world sees His sign of Son of Man in the sky. Repentence occurs…and those who believe in Him will not atone for themselves in the ulitmate Day of Atonment return of Christ. Tabernacles of course being the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

Of course the rapture could be also on FOT in mirror fashion potentially. But it is interesting that it has not been highlitned (as far as I am aware) that the three Fall feasts would be all fulfilled in one season/year like the fiirst 4 Spring feasts were.

I believe it is helpful and inportant to makes distinctions about escatological differences as how things may likely play out while the church is here and might have huge implications in respect to how we are looking upon some things in our day as they form, in my estimation. Blesssings.

1 Like

Thanks Denis. I believe Scottie Clark also did one. I agree with the stance of 6k years for man and 7k year is for 1,000 year reign of Christ. But i see the emphasis of Christ in 30 AD (or near that year) has been understood in the contexxt of His year 2k years later to return. But in the last year of Christ on earth He rose from the dead which to me mirrors rapture (the first resurrection) as much as it would perhaps His physical return mirror year measurement. So in that sense, even if the 2030 prophecy has merit, it could be implying a 2030 rapture. Although it could be this year or any other beofre, amen. The interesting element in Scotties video is Joseph sold for 20 pieces of silver, and Christ for 30, thus the 2030. There is a longer version at youtube channel Messiah 2030. But yeah, I’d say even as that video does say, there might be other ways to look at it too. Thanks Denis.

1 Like
3 Likes

Chooch TOL EndTimes
https://www.youtube.com/live/PisXD0P8lE0?feature=share

1 Like

After The Rapture

6 Likes

18 July 2023

A recap of time-chronology of Paul’s letters:

“Sounds of Freedom” movie - A false light deception!

New Agers are part of production:

While Hugo Talks at times got this Jason guy right, he totally wrong about the rapture.

This is a example of people mocking this truth:

-------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

4 Likes
5 Likes

Movie night :film_projector::movie_camera::film_strip:
The Seven 7 churches :wedding::wedding::wedding::wedding::wedding::wedding::wedding: of Revelation :clapper: movie.
This is part 1.
If you enjoy it and want to watch part 2 follow the link to the YouTube channel .
He put the link to part 2 in the description.

3 Likes

Has anyone else watched anything about the Feast of Wine and pentecost that JD mentioned in this week’s prophecy update?
Its discussed on here… :point_down:

https://www.youtube.com/live/79U3UwtOdrc?feature=share

Get out your bible and go verse to verse with him…:point_down:

Barry goes into :point_up_2:more detail on this video
I know a lot of people think that Barry is a clown and have dismissed him…
But…
1 Corinthians 1:27
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise, and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

8 Likes

I just watched this teaching on hell.
It is a wake up call for all to warn others what awaits any who refuse Jesus. AJ Karabin - The Book Of Revelation 18

1 Like

If anyone is interested there is a pastor in Texas that teaches pretrib. His name is Jeff Shreve.

I listen on the OnePlace app

2 Likes

I like Barry. He looks a bit like I would imagine Simon Peter looks. Just a cooky observation. :star_struck:

3 Likes

I happened to catch one of Huge Talks’ videos on the Rapture, recently. Not pretrib…yes, mocking. Be sure to drop him comments that will possibly point him to change his views. He may yet be a new enough Christian who is still learning and is being influenced to believe differently regarding the rapture.

7 Likes