July 16, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update – Calm Down, Look Up

Understood Jack. And for the most part i would agree with your views in many places. There are nuances of where i might not so much. And these are areas we will likely see differently in. But can have a place in general to observe.

I agree for example that pastors should not use the pulpit to belittle the views of other pastors. At the same time, I can see some of the honest concerns over 911 approaches even from our own forum. I don’t dismiss them as trying to stir up issues if they are genuine notices of concern that makes sense as to why. Namely, there is a risk to use controveral 911 (already controversial in the public domain–many think its conspiracy theory to begin with) and even more controversial to focus on some of its even more controversal elements such as no planes.

To me it is very reasonable to disagree with using such a theme to help the world at large see deception if this is such an unsettled issue in the hearts of likely most Americans. To that, it makes sense why some pastor would take issue (although shaming would not be the way to do it in my estimation). To me it makes sense why some on our forum would. Reasonably. Not because of strife but just because they are honestly processing differently and notice concerns that can be table talk with merit.

I too won’t throw the baby out with the bathwater. I would just see it as not the best use of history as well as not the best thing for pastors to shame over it. In my honest view, what disclosing the deception of 911 (which i agree is) is at least on equal par with is “reveal” as it is “deceive.” The axiomatic tension and difference on that point will be a matter of ones perspective. I tend to see our age far more discript by “reveal” than “deception” because we see deception on front stree so much clearer in “reveal” it makes sense to be like: chicken or the egg? The reason i would lean with “reveal” is because i would axiomatically view the rubric of our age to be the one sliding into Revelation. And one main thematic overture to spell that out in the clouds, as it were, would be: reveal.

CHRISTIAN NATIONALISM
I agree the view poinst on this are widly off throughout the various Christian camps. I do not see America as a Chrsitian nation to begin with. However i don’t throw that baby out with the bathwater either. I believe the concern in many churches is: can we make a difference for the betterance of our fellow citizens in our assaulted country. If by the label of Christian Nationalism some operate in the sphere for lack of a better POV, i would see (beyond the rhetoric) they are honestly hopeful to proverbially meet darkness with light. Or to take it out of the New Age distortion of that language: Prov 14:34, 12:10, 3:27 (keeping CRT and Transgenderism out of schools is good to your neighbor), And Jeremiah 29:7. To view that light as potentially not allowable light…well…i believe that is where the real debate is.

AMERICA’S FUTURE
Thanks for sharing your view Jack. And i would say most if not all on this forum would share that view with you. However, I would be one swiming upstream in that sense. What happens in the future with America is in God’s hands. So your view and this forum’s view on the future of America tanking is also shared by pastors outside this church. Those that don’t share that tend to be Qanon-ish. But I don’t let Q status guide my observations on the matter. As i would dare to say neither do you nor this forum.

I think we are all considering biblically what we are looking at. I believe though labeling America as done, in my estimation a cessationist, a little too gimicky (like believing we know the future). And although some valuable teaching even from Macarthur as to why one could come to terms with a Romans 1 evolving of sinful nation crash view upon this country, I would see something like that as excellent exegesis serving as potential prophecy…which Macarthur does not believe is occuring today (that one can prophesy the future). So i would see us coming to this conclusion in spades (the evidence is clear and is out there that America is doomed). And it may indeed be accurate.

However, i tend to see America as Babylon the Great. So i believe we remain till the end and then tank like no other. We are a great qaulifier for that being the most powerful country in world history to date. But there are reaonsable arguments against this view. So i could be wrong. But i bring this up not to argue the point, for we will differ. But i bring it up because of the different axioms we might be coming from in respect to other issues like: a) the place of deception today vs. “revealing,” b) the tension of National Christianity and why some might have reasonable biblical intent although under the wrong ideological premise, and c) what exactly this transition period in the age of grace means. Those are all different paradigms i beieve.

My view is not only is America not done, but will become an even more super power while the church is here likely to see it does not go over so well in our forum. But, I don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater.

In part i would agree. But i don’t look at that as useless discussion if it addresses larger arenas of consideration. I do not believe that every conversation should cease and just focus on Christ and the bible. Throughout the ages it took hundereds of years to see in refined fashion several doctrines we hold dear today. I would just see the point of distinction between NAR and SOF is “deception” vs “reveal.” We can say they don’t matter because the country is done and we are going home soon so just focus on Christ. And as the heading of this update is dealing with calm, i’d just say it is calm too that we might be here a while and under a banner of a tonage of reveal to come. And in that sense yes it leaves a movie and cult in the dust…but might be a beautiful calm if the church trojectory leans toward “revealings.” Whether than ends America or gives her a popeye pipe with spinach in it. :slight_smile: Just saying. In any case so glad you are willing and gifted in conversation brother. It is very precious. Blessing.

1 Like

Yeah so this is good to my mere observation that God transcends the bad or misinformed actors in the watcher community. To such an extent perhaps it could be seen that as He transcends He might also use the things that are not (bad apple prophecy) to serve His greater expanse of help upon the community of the church and the world. This is hard to accept if too ideologically stuck on a view. But what i am not saying is that God endorses false prophecy or notions. Just that to Him its not a stumbling block. And since we are not Him, and we relaize the church is off all over the place today…it would be healthy for us to consider some of our own views potentially as not as free of error as we might. In that sense, rather than an endorsing of false things, i would imagine the transcendance of God to point out things about the righteous we could work on. Like a loving tap on the shoulder kind of thing…if that makes sense.

2 Likes
1 Like

nwo rockeller mark of beast

2 Likes

Is that legit…? The NWO sign? Did they really say that or is it something made up? Just asking become i want to share it and need to know if they
said… those actual words
Thankyou so much for sharing…
God bless and keep you…

Sorry couldnt wait… :woozy_face:
It is legit…
I found it online… thankyou for sharing

4 Likes

It seems we have been deceived with most of History that don’t line up with the Bible from the times of the Tower of Babel and now past the Towers of Manhattan ( The place where we make Bows)

Home of the 1st seal rider? Manhattan
/manahahtáanënk/ ‘at the place for gathering the
wood to make bows’

Yes, everything from the beginning is the Revealing of the Messiah so we are now down to the Finale of the Age of Grace. As the curtain goes down we can see the stage workers already running out to RESET the Stage.

Just my rabbit hole that may connect.
It would seem the Roots of Christian Nationalist would track with the Knights Templar as we know from hidden history they came here long before Columbus and leaning to the Knights Templar connection that runs close to the Leif Erikson story. Both Hudson who found Manhattan and Columbus had maps Columbus appears historically connected to the Templars.

This all seems to go back to the beginning of the seed war to me. They discover and they are still in control even though they war with each other they care little for us.

Gimmicky? Not so much looking back. Are we to be treated different because we are in the age of Grace?

When one looks at the OT Scriptures and see’s how History and Judgment has played out for our understanding what brings and completes judgement that makes it look reasonable its playing out.

While I believe Babylon seems to hang on as Rome Empire did/has but will lose much power in world standing.

A replay with a twist of players.
I still see things going to EU Rome with a German leader for a region that runs the rest of regions. This time Rome divides and the far west is the USA that slides down and the West is the EU that retakes the power it once had, the home of the Bloodlines of Cain and company…

Sorry Guys its my story had just wanted to mess you both up on yours Lol…

Shalom

2 Likes

“chill coming” :sweat_smile:
Can you believe that?

I was listening the sermon about Revelation 11.1 of Pastor JD.
After 38 min, Pastor JD said “soon”, and I remembered to watch the lyrics of “soon and very soon” song, as sometimes he sings the song, I thought at this yesterday for maybe using the lyrics in a short video. I was typing on google: “soon and very” and Pastor JD said “soon and very soon we are going to see the Lord”. Waw!!! Seems to be a sign brooooo :smile: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

This is not meant to be part of any other discussion about human trafficking and is only here because the subject was first addressed here. Consider it a PSA(public service announcement)
Now that the movie Sound of Freedom is out and more people are being made aware of the seriousness and scope of this problem here is contact info to have if you suspect you see it happening. I can’t take the space here of what to look for as it is long and complex. You may be able to check with your local police and sherrif departments for more information on that.

It is summer time and kids are out playing or in a park or hanging out at the mall. Traffickers are out looking for easy targets. School starts back in a month or so. Parents are out shopping with their kids again easy targets.

In the older days there used to be a PSA that came on TV in the late evening that asked, “Parents, do you know where your kids are?” It is something parents need to go back to asking themselves.

So below is a list of contact points nationally. Phone numbers for those seeing such possible activity, text for kids if they get caught up in trafficking and are fortunate enough to get access to a phone and a website to learn more about it.

Trafficking hotline

6 Likes

NASA Public Meeting on UFOs, UAPs | Highlights

Started streaming 16 hours ago

Folks, you know what NASA stands for right?
Never A Straight Answer

nwo NASA PLAN

1 Like

Well Tu B’Av starts Tuesday evening! TuB’Av is the love holiday, like Valentine’s Day! A good day for weddings! Like ours to the Lamb perhaps? Would be awesome! :heart::dove::grin:

3 Likes

I follow this guy regular He is a believer.

Fed Now will take control of your money eventually like it or not!

Why and how of the world does not trust the USA for good reason. The Temple money changers on steroids.

Get ready they are going to take control of your money.

2 Likes

Thump, Thump, Thump, … another one bites the dust…

Thump, Thump, Thump… :slight_smile:

Date setters never prosper…

(no Stacey that is not aimed at you) :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing sister.

The last minute encouragement video was pretty cool.
The main theme was right on, lets work for the Lord until he comes. And who knows today or tomorrow could be the day and how wonderful that would.

I watched the whole thing again to make sure he was NOT setting a date but and I agree a very high watch time. While I am sure some did set a date they always seem to most everyone did NOT set a date but shared why they saw this as a high watch time.

The brother was encouraging and his last words were “maybe” NOT will but we could hear the trumpet today.

Shalom

6 Likes

Just that we see deception increase. Which is true. But I would suggest that what is larger than the combination of deception that has been going on with new layers recently added…the reason we can see it is diclosure. Corrpution has always been exposed in the news. But now with the advent of internet, satelite, social media and evolving public interest (along with hightened anxiety of evil to push all the harder) it would seem to me that things are becoming increasingly apparent. Slow, but evolving unto disclosure arena. COVID and Vax being a worldwiide discovery currently together for example is kind of the vibe. Its different and hightened. To the degree we can “see,” i believe there is a reason for that. And the more we see, the truer that is. Blessings.

2 Likes

Speaking top tier news.
Most of the times its used as a weapon against enemies not as much for giving us the truth.

I seem to get the notion that all will be exposed but the exposing is increasing as the time to make you peace with the Lord is decreasing.

Amen

2 Likes

Yes amen. We think i believe in terms of “then…sudden distruction.” So because of that it has to be a surprise. It can’t be something that comes with disclosure all over the place. I understand. But most watchers would agree…no one ever thought seeing end times would be so slow motion and so apparent. If we are saying that now…well…that is the kind of fabric i believe its made of. What is an evidence of what we have shared among oursleves in our level of surprise as to how wide and in plain sight if you will things are…they could be an indication of the nature of how it just might roll. Incidently, I woulld see seal 2 (like Andy woods) as Ez 38. I believe that is the sudden destruction shocker. But even there, i would suggest seal 2 an introduction to Isreal and seal 3 tribulation proper.

2 Likes

Kina1234,

I want to thank you for Sharing this video. I have been studying, and teaching on, End Times Prophecy for around 25 years now… in depth… and I don’t just mean “listening / watching” other Bible teachers espouse their perceptions, theories, and scripture reasonings on the topic… but doing my own deep research in the Word of God, and allowing His Holy Spirit to guide and teach me… which has taught me far more than all the “teachers” out there combined.

I wanted to share these Links with our Bible Prophecy Update Members… and HIGHLY Recommend that every single one of them watch these, in order, and I personally guarantee that No Matter what level of knowledge and Biblical understanding you have… you WILL learn new things and gain a far better grasp, with much greater clarity and detail, than you presently have.

I also recommend sharing them with every Pastor possible.

Disclaimer: This teacher “could” be “accused” of “semi-date setting” … but after you do your homework, like a good Berean, and show yourselves approved as a workmen rightly dividing the Word of Truth… we all just may end up having to admit… that God Himself has given us a really clear road map / schedule of events, even down to, and including, the Calender “years” / in this present timeline that His Unerring Prophecies will take place. I hope that’s the case. You will see what I mean when you watch them.

And folks, remember, you can (and should) pause the videos and follow along in your Bibles at any unclear portion of what he is sharing. (He covers a lot of material and it moves rather rapidly)

So folks, Make the time to watch and learn, from all these… and keep watching as new videos are coming.
Even more importanly… Keep watching for the soon return of Jesus Christ to take His Bride ! … that’s US ! :slight_smile:

He IS coming quickly… and it all makes perfect Biblical sense.

ALL Praise, Honor, and Glory … to Jesus Christ.

Even so Lord, come quickly :slight_smile:

RockIslandBooks Website
https://www.youtube.com/@RockIslandBooks

5 Likes

“I told you so.”, no matter how heavily veiled is a phrase rarely appreciated and never helpful.

Calm down.

Look up. :two_hearts:

[Exits, stage right.]

2 Likes

So should we be looking for an earthquake in scripture?

Re: “I told you so.”, no matter how heavily veiled is a phrase rarely appreciated and never helpful."

There is nothing “veiled” in my comments… I do not sugar coat. Or falsely flatter.

Because of pride, a fool never appreciates correction or rebuke… even when it is done for their own good, and out of Love, with no malice or guile.

A wise man considers correction and rebuke to be helpful.

Proverbs 9:8
Do not correct a scoffer, lest he hate you; Rebuke a wise man, and he will love you.

Proverbs 28:23
He who rebukes a man will find more favor afterward Than he who flatters with the tongue.

1 Like