July 23, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update - Your Trial is a Prophetic Indicator

Your Own Peril :: By Daymond Duck

Have you got that:

Step one, FedNow is up and running.

Step two, a digital ID (with face scan, eye scan, or whatever).

Step three, replace FedNow with CBDC.

Step four, merge CBDCs of individual nations into a global system.

Step five, require people to take the name, number, or Mark of their government (the chosen leader of the New World Order).

(Note: I am not an expert, but I get a lot of e-mails asking, “When, etc.,” and this is my understanding. But remember that the fulfillment of Bible prophecy will get faster and faster at the end of the age, and these steps could happen very fast.)

11 Likes

Seems a lot of other world leaders do not want to go along with the US FedNow as the CBDC controller.

Hopefully this rocks the boat for awhile.

Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

If the time line we are told is correct, why was the revelation 12 sign in 2017? It was there and should not be denied a substantial sign yet the tour guides says look over here at the view instead.

And why do the people driving the pre-trib bus not want to talk about it?
Why have they not only avoided talking about it but tend in many cases ignore it or give little to know credence to it at all?

The latest event I saw go down about the High watch time and the wall put up to keep the time line under control (status quo) bothers me quite a bit. Not sure completely why but I believe we should ask the question.

Why was Rev. 12 sign out of position from where it should be in revelation according to the time line we are given?

Their silence is deafening.

Maranatha

2 Likes

I am quite sure I am not as knowledgeable or intellectual as what most of the posters are on this forum, and I’m not being sarcastic! But I think the Rev 12 sign is symbolic for Israel. The physicaI world lined up in 2017, but our thinking is not God’s thinking, and it was just that.
I think we are in a high watch time and have been for the last three years and especially each and every day after! I get excited when end times preachers get excited over Jewish festivals, but when we don’t get raptured, I never lose faith. For the pastors I listen to, it really is their opinion and not a prediction. It just means we are one day closer to going home. It’s very hard for me to imagine being changed in a twinkling of an eye…seems very fantastical, but still, I believe it with every fiber of my being. Just like it’s hard to imagine that Jesus came down to earth, fully God, fully man, and died for my sins and rose again. Unable to understand it, but believe it 100%.
For those of you who are discouraged and feel all alone with your loved ones unsaved, I grieve with you. I had to let go of some of my thinking regarding salvation. Realize that God does the drawing to Him through the Holy Spirit, and although He wants us to be obedient and pray for them and witness if we feel led by the Holy Spirit, ultimately God saves. I guess lately I have been understanding that people will come to be saved even in the Tribulation, and I just have to know that God is Just and Loving…wanting no one to perish.
I can’t wait to meet all of you in the near future…we will have eternity to be together. I was really sad when this forum went down for a couple of days.
I’m not sure why I replied to you @anon28331375 , sometimes I just can’t figure this forum out. I’m not very tech savvy.

17 Likes

I would say look at the Shroud of Turin if it is what many believe it did happen in the twinkling of an eye. We shall follow the same way it would seem.

Luke 1:37
because nothing shall be impossible with God.’

That is where we can get peace knowing its up to Holy Spirit and them but we still do our part in the plan.

Amen and glorified to boot!

I believe it must have been a God thing :smile:
Tech is not all its been shown to be.

Thank you sister and yes I agree the central player is Israel but I also see the Church the body of Christ very central in this celestial sign appearing when it did.

Revelation 12 happened and it was a very big deal!

The main question to me is how does it relate to the Revelation / Daniel timeline when it seems out of place. Its seems obviously not in chronological order. And yet most prophecy teachers seem to want it inconsequential, why?

Shalom

6 Likes

I have been going through trials and I am so incredibly joyful for them! This was my devotional yesterday!

5 Likes

China Bio-lab found in California and seems not to be shared much by news?

How sick will Disney go? Well in Germany really really low all the way to demonic.

2 Likes

I find this an incredible sign that followed the Rev. 12 sign yet I never heard of it before.

4 Likes

Great post Susan. Profound hearts in Him like yours are the edifying waves of His spirit that enrich our forum. Thanks for posting your heart. Intellectual CAN be right at times inspiite of itself. But speaking from the heart is liiving poetry. Giving Israel some ramp up room…i like that and would agree :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would see Rev 12 sign as sign for Seals appearing in age of grace paving a royal red carpet into the trib timing. Because the sign is given in the age of grace…the patience of God accompanies it by years leading into trib. I believe the Red Dragon sign nextt comes probably weeks or mere months before Trumpet judgements…in my estimation. I view Rev 12 as The third chapter view into the seecond half (chapters 6-9 depicting the 1st half). So i believe it is right on schedule…at the beginning of the trib (with the rapture signature…yeah) :slight_smile:

Ch 10) Intro into the little book – my view…the second half inauguration of the 144k
Ch 11) From beginning of trib to the middle
Ch 12) From beginning of trib to just past the middle
Ch 13) from mid to just past mid trib
14) Table of context for the trib second half
15) Offiiciation of the second half
16) Judgements of the second half

I think people are kind of embarasssed over the Rev 12 sign. Either they look at it as a Scotty Clark false prophecy or that they can’t process it i guess? There was Answers in Genesis against it. And quite a few ministry in opposition from the chuch against it (like dare i say Missler…although Missler did come to give some credence potential to it). That’s what made me think it was likely Rev 12…too much pushback.

But i did look into 2 videos from Joel’s Trumpet (who is a post trib rapture guy) debunking the Rev 12 sign. He makes some good points but by his debunking actually had me even more convinced it was likely the Rev 12 sign.

What I’m amazed at Dan is that to so many of us that a sign meant an event. And even worse, when we found out we were wrong, just dimissed it…lol. We are silly people…lol. Of course there is always the possibility it was not the Rev 12 sign. I believe being open to things of that nature can be spiritually healthy. Since it ties in with the timing of the Great American Solar Eclipse, i guess if there is something to the Rev 12 signage…we will see some greater sense of it in 2024. My view is that rapture tiime frame could be between now and 2028 and maybe as far out as 2030 (with a high watch hot spot focus on 24/25). But even so as we hang out together, I am enjoying the felllowship and the amazing things God does every day. In that sense, technically, in prophectic overview stance (as we seem to be running under water), my notion is becoming more and more like 28-30 than 24/25…but then again there is this year. And it can happen this year too. Only He knows. If so, i would see for sure 2017 was the Rev 12 sign

But this is an excellent question Dan. And i think a good one to note. Brother I would say the reason why no one is talking about it is because it likely was the Rev 12 sign and most of the church is asleep anyway. But even those awake are kind of asleep in ways too maybe? lol. Something i’ve suggested in other ways…but no soap box here…just wanting to give you a big Dan bear hug. From all our back and foth brother…we, at the core of the core of the core root…agree in spirit on a very profound prophetiic observation. I say that is cause for a toast, a bbq, or a weekend party. Woohoo. Look brother, we made it :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, sometimes that happens with me. Stan kind of floats in and out of pre-trib or pro Seal 6th rapture.

He is focusing in on the resurrection earthquake that should coincide with the rapture and that would be a huge earthquake and there is one actually 3 but one looks promising!

Shalom

1 Like

We are members of the “third camp” I guess, dear Carol Ann. Torn between the longing for Home with Jesus and sorrowing over the ones we love who don’t seem to know Him or believe the Truth and the Way. One verse in particular that gives me hope . . .

God Is Love

7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. 10 In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.

“Whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.”

“If we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us”

So . . . I don’t know if I am interpreting this verse correctly, but If where love is, God is, then I’ve hope! I do see love in the lives of my children, and in my brother’s life, and in the lives of others I love. Maybe theirs is not perfect love, but neither is my love perfect. This gives me hope. Can it be that God in his great mercy is at work perfecting their love so that one day they will realize that He has been with them all along, loving them and leading them along?

You mentioned that you sit alone without your beloved prodigals. I can imagine Jesus just weeping with you . . . Can imagine how lonely and heartbroken you must be . . . And you are ashamed because the joy seems to have left you . . . I am fortunate to be able to spend time with my children; hug them, show them love. I come away from those interactions with my own shame because I can’t seem to find a way to break through to them regarding the lateness of the hour. Sigh . . . The times we are in do seem so very strange; the sense urgency chokes me.

Open the eyes of their hearts, Lord! Until then, Carol Ann and I, and many others I’m sure, will be crying through our prayers for them. Strengthen us, Lord. Take our mustard seed faith and with it save our children and our grandchildren and our mothers and fathers and sisters and brothers and all the ones you have given us to love. Amen

Never stop praying, Mama. :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and Father, may we see those mountains fall here in the land of the living! Time is short, but we know your love has a long reach!

5 Likes

Beautiful words and encouragement. Thank you. And Randy Travis. What a story of redemption there!

2 Likes

I hope the image shows up. Not techy either.
This is the sort of gun that has been used to dispense the trials of mine for three years now. This past year it has been set on rapid fire. It is not like I have been skating along on a sheet of smooth ice before now, but if the rapid fire of trials is any indication of my situation, then God is sending me through the gauntlet for good measure.

I cannot begin to compare my varied troubles to what I know must be those of us who would say that mine are child’s play. They have “leveled up”. Maybe that is what God is doing with me. Maybe with all of us to the extent that we need to practice wind sprints in order to finish our race.
Even my phone and laptop stopped uploading the PUDs and bible studies in a timely fashion for 3-4 weeks. I messaged the moderators about this and wha-la everything is as it should be. :blush:

As I read your posts, my head nods in agreement. Our Savior leads us by our hand into His rest while our other hand reaches out behind us for those loved ones consumed with the world. He will wipe away our tears one day. One day very soon. Until then, we pray and acknowledge that God knows who will accept His Son. This gives me a little comfort as I hope that my prodigals answer Jesus’s knock on the door of their hearts. I have not forgotten Crystal and Norah.

Later this month I will be flying to Germany to visit with my brother. He is connected with our military. He is assisting in Poland currently. I ask, please, that you would keep us in your prayers.

Blessings

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing pretty good analogy, I share in the trials as all of us do I believe.

I have recently found the need to join a gym all new to me. I asked the Lord the 1st day on the 1st machine as I looked up and around and said nervously and concerned somewhat Father, what am I doing here? Thinking He was placing me on the next trial or to the woodshed. But yet it was another opportunity.

Then something immediately happens He I would say answered that question as a 30 something women set on the rowing machine next to me and out of no where started talking to me about be mental attacks against her from her family. And I immediately in my spirit started asking for help from the Lord to speak to her.

To my shock and amassment she knew little to nothing about salvation or spiritual warfare. So I went to spiritual warfare and the Armor of God and why the Armor is like putting on Jesus as your protector. Yes its all about Jesus. She knew nothing and told me she has never heard of such a thing and sort of smiled in amassment.

She thanked me for telling her all of this and I told her it would not do her much good unless she received Jesus as her savior and protector and that he had not rules except you believe in your heart.

She smiled started rowing again and I as well. Then after just a few strokes she stopped git up thanked me again and left never to be seen again at least yet.

Mine as well, its ramping up.

What an opportunity!
Talk about the belly of the beast, what a privilege to see from the inside how things are playing out in real time.

I pray for protection for both of you and that the Lord gives you much insight from this journey as I still see Germany as the catalyst for war with israel and the Saints for the 3rd time.

My the Lord bless you and your brother in all you do for Him.

Shalom

aflicted

6 Likes

You have mature ears and know when you are being guided by the Holy Spirit. Just as you said though, exactly where is the question.
I liked your “another opportunity”. God has you right where He needs you to do His work. You planted a seed. You may never see the lady again, but that doesn’t mean your words were wasted. God may have another servant water your seed. After all, she may have been wondering why she felt the need to go to the gym that day. And, more so, why she couldn’t contain herself from divulging spiritual attacks to a complete stranger. My guess is that what you shared with her was spoken so precisely to her fears that she could not be distracted any longer by exercise. She had to think about what you had said.

I had not considered my trip to Germany as an opportunity to witness the belly of the beast. That could only be done in all casualness as perhaps by osmosis. I learned decades ago to only ask generic questions and if they don’t get answered, then I smile and say, How’s the weather been lately?
I feel my brother needs me. We have lost most of our family since 2020. I hate flying, but I love my brother.

I really do appreciate your prayers and blessings asked of you to God. :heart: Thank you!
And blessings to you too!

2 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation when she left I was praying the Lord send others to her also for guidance by holy Spirit.

I got the understanding that she had given up on help from family and friends, so God put it on her heart to ask me in desperation.

Now that I think about it I believe I was in a bit of desperation to hear from the Lord.

That made me chuckle isn’t osmosis a super natural process, lol…

I don’t like fly commercial either, I did a lot of flying during 2020 and 2022 it was miserable and nearly got kicked off for supporting a woman that a gay flite attended was harassing (bulling really) about the way she wore he mask. She was removed and I was threated of the same.

Yes, things that may look small in our eyes are huge in Elohim’s economy!

Shalom Sister
Let Him do great exploits through you in His way.

1 Like