July 25, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

love how you express this

3 Likes

Thank you Jon for your well written response, I do not wish to argue or debate my brother, I only wish to serve others and spread the gospel as far and as wide as possible. The reasoning for the post is that from a personal standpoint, I am close to the end of my strength and am like a modern day job, I am exhausted, financially bankrupt, estranged from family, have a couple of months money left then will be homeless and so the possibility of knowing that I will have to go through another 3 and half years, and at this point we are not even there yet fills me with dread, rather than the blessed hope. My faith is solid and secure and in a bizarre and morbid way, I am looking forward to being beheaded to get it over and done with for not taking the vaccine. It will be the greatest release for me as this world literally holds nothing for me. Love you my brother, and thank you once again for your kind input.

8 Likes

Patrick, first and foremost, don’t be dismayed. Secondly, my mention of arguing wasn’t geared towards you, and I’m sorry that I made it represented as such. My statement was more a declaration for others willing to open up that line of thought. I’m tired of debating this and based on what I have read, and what I have heard preached frequently; I am satisfied with the answer I finally settled on.

Now, on to your situation. First on that, I don’t think you’ll be beheaded. If you are where you say you are in your walk with Christ, you’ll be going before that happens (once again, through reading scripture and listening to debates and pastors talking about this). However, Christ did make mention there would be perilous times ahead AND we would face persecution. Now, that last part had an epiphany given to me (while listening to another brother in Christ) and my original onset of thought with “persecution” has to be parallel with others. I think “incarceration” but, there are other persecutions that we can face and I believe you’re facing many of the same ones others are (me included). And believe me, I know of your exhaustion. It’s easy to write it and read about it, but if you don’t walk in the man’s shoes, it feels distant to hear another person’s struggles.

Reading all the prayer requests that have come in for months, you see a lot of battle fatigued brethren out here. You see the health deterioration, the financial woes, the loss of housing, job, family division, friends bailing. We could all make a mint in the Country/Western music arena right now. “Lost my job, my girl, my truck and my dog…But God never lets me down”. I feel your desire to leave this wretched rock as I have wanted it for over a decade now. We’re still here for a reason, Patrick. We all have purpose to the Lord still and we are clamoring to figure it out. Some of us have the ability to talk to others and lead them to Christ (I’m not that person). I can bring some laughter to your life with a thought or two. Maybe I’m here to help keep some of us going? I don’t know.

You may not have read some of my posts before (not that I blame you lol) but I made mention of a series of events that rattled me in the past few years to bring me to what I’m about to tell you.

• 2019 Major disastrous flooding in the panhandle (where I live).
    • I got hit with in-house flooding that insurance refused to cover and had to do it all myself
      • Continually flooded basement through the years and through 2019, was given insight (on my budget) on putting a band aid on the problem

For everyone else, I also think this was a message from God to “come back to your first love”. We have seen ravages of weather and nature overcoming us and instead of sitting down and really thinking, we were all in clean up mode during our periods of time. But God gave us a message, a warning that before it’s too late, because Christ IS coming back for his bride, we needed to either come to Him NOW or come BACK to Him NOW!

• 2020 (The year that shall not be named) Gave us that opportunity. Many of us didn’t have work to go to (I haven’t for 9 years).

• This whole year we were given that choice to come back to Him. Even with churches closed, we found ways to get close to God again.
  • 2021 With that whole year, while won’t fully prepare us, but give us a much needed boost in our faith, it is time to put up or shut up.

• We are being tested now, to see just how strong our faith is in Him and we are being the image to the world of what it’s like for a Christian, or a Follower of Christ.
    • We are being hit hard with everything now and that tells me something
      • We’re closer to going home than we were a year ago

Each of us cannot handle persecution that the other may face. Some of us will never handle incarceration. Too many movies and jail break news reports have made us beyond fearful of that and I’m one of them, sure.

Some of us can’t handle an economic failure like losing our job, or having our bank accounts seized or frozen because of this or that.

Some of us can’t handle living on the streets because our home was foreclosed on or stolen from us.

There’s SO many avenues and categories of persecution that we’re all facing right now and maybe that’s what Christ was talking about to us when mentioning all of the beginning of the end?

Now, on a personal note, since I don’t know you…look at you! Look at what you’ve overcome! Look at what strength and perseverance you’ve build up over your struggles and trials that you wouldn’t have handle before without that perseverance and strength.

Your faith has this moment to strengthen and really rely on God like never before. We have testimony on this forum from some who are doing it and we all fall into despair so don’t think you can’t be disparaged because God doesn’t fault us for that. Even Paul the Apostle fell into it a lot.

You, my brethren are in a very large and crowed life boat and we’re all rowing Michael’s boat ashore right now. God never gave us a spirit of fear and in our darkest moments, He is the only one we can rely on. We lean on Him continuously for understanding, hope, help, favor with, joy, calm and peace…It’s hard at first but eventually it’s the only thing we do.

Those who have forsaken you? Pray for them endlessly. The money that is burning up as time goes on? Pray the Lord provide you with what you need. You’re exhausted? Ask the Lord to revitalize you and overfill you with joy. Ask for the Holy Spirit to be refilled to overflowing in you.

Sometimes the most complex problems have the simplest answers. It doesn’t sound like much, I know. But like I said…our faith and trust in the Lord is to be strengthened for a time such as this. And remember this one thing above all else. As a Follower of Christ:

THIS IS THE MOST HELL YOU WILL EVER WITNESS IN YOUR LIFE.

Keep your head up, Patrick. Keep looking up and keep your heart filled with the Joy of the Lord for our time is coming soon. Sooner than we probably think.

18 Likes

Thank you my beloved brother. Water given to one who was desperately thirsty for refreshment. Love you, Love you all. xxx

10 Likes
4 Likes

@PWR2023AOC as for me personally I believe that it is pre-tribulation on what I have read in Revelation. As for those who believe it is mid or post trib I have these two thoughts.
If it is mid tribulation then there are some going home earlier than expected.

If it is post tribulation then there are some going home earlier than expected.

Partial rapture theory I discount completely as God does not partially do anything. He either does it or He doesn’t do it.

This is not a salvific issue anyway. You will not be damned to hell for the position you take.

7 Likes

@Kris How are you in Germany ? I know I should have asked earlier but are you having any problems with the flooding over there ?

1 Like

HA HA HA HA Exactly what I thought, RUSSIA DOESN’T WANT TO LOSE FACE. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here in UK they have contact tracing apps. If you are in touch with someone exposed to covid you get pinged and are supposed to self isolate. It’s causing horrific problems today’s headlines said 700,000 pinged last week. Some companies asking their staff to delete the app

1 Like

Thank you for asking! I am living in the north near the sea, and the flood was more in the middle of Germany. I am doing my stuff, being a little Watchwoman and I like it very much that I can do something! How are you Jaimie? Besides a little guard dog here in the forum (which I like very much!)

*hope you like the humor

God bless you!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am doing fine thanks, if I am a little guard dog then I would choose to be a schnauzer :smiley:

They are fantastic dogs !!! We had a couple of them and they are really excellent !!!

2 Likes

Hello Siserdoo66,
I’m so sorry you are going through this right now; and I can relate. Most of all my extended family has been vaccinated and do not want me to visit either unless I get vaccinated. I have a somewhat disfunctional family (and mother) who like to do a lot of shaming and guilt, so I guess in someways it has made it a little easier to accept their rejection of me. But I still stay in tough and video chat my mom. I have been spending a lot of time praying, and u try to avoid the debates with family. I guess the biggest thing I have now is hope. Hope that all this will end soon and we will all be together.

7 Likes

“For that day will not come unless the apostasy comes first
AND the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to
destruction.”

The problem with confusion of 2 Thes 2:3 is that the same Greek
word “ kahee ” can be used in multiple contextual meanings:
kahee; a primary particle, can have a copulative or sometimes also
a cumulative force with other words:
AND,
also,
even,
so THEN,
too,
THEN ,
etc.

So, the answer to proper meaning of 2 Thes 2:3 is to continue
reading on through verse 8.
Since the Bible cannot contradict itself, verse 8 clarifies that
verse 3 is best translated THEN, because verse 8 specifically
reads “ THEN ” (“after that”) when it’s all restated again.

Now, one could argue: How do we know the reverse isn’t true?
Maybe verse 8 should also have been translated “and” (?).
I’m glad you asked —>because in verse 8, Strongs 5119 “ tote ” is used, instead of “kahee”. Strongs 5119 means “THEN”.

Conclusion:
First the harpazo, THEN the anti-christ is revealed, because
otherwise 2nd Thessalonians would contradict itself.

7 Likes

Amen!

1 Like

Inventor of mRNA Vaccine Sounds Alarm.…This is Not Good! July 29, 2021

Inventor of mRNA Vaccine: Some Covid Vaccines Make the Virus More Dangerous

By Larry Johnson

Published July 28, 2021 at 8:48pm

The Gateway Pundit – 29 Jul 21

Inventor of mRNA Vaccine: Some Covid Vaccines Make the Virus More Dangerous

Dr. Robert Malone, M.D., M.S., a distinguished physician who discovered RNA transfection and invented mRNA vaccines, was on Steve Bannon’s War Room Weednesday with some alarming news–new data indicates that people who have taken the Pfizer and…

Est. reading time: 4 minutes

Dr. Robert Malone, M.D., M.S., a distinguished physician who discovered RNA transfection and invented mRNA vaccines, was on Steve Bannon’s War Room Wednesday with some alarming news–new data indicates that people who have taken the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are at greater risk of getting Covid than someone who is not vaccinated.

Before you watch the video, you need to understand the term–Antibody-Dependent Enhancement aka ADE:

Antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE), sometimes less precisely called immune enhancement or disease enhancement, is a phenomenon in which binding of a virus to suboptimal antibodies enhances its entry into host cells, followed by its replication.[1][2] ADE may cause enhanced respiratory disease and acute lung injury after respiratory virus infection (ERD) with symptoms of monocytic infiltration and an excess of eosinophils in respiratory tract.[3] ADE along with type 2 T helper cell-dependent mechanisms may contribute to a development of the vaccine associated disease enhancement (VADE), which is not limited to respiratory disease.

New data suggests that fully vaccinated individuals are not just contracting COVID but could be carrying higher levels of virus than previously understood, facilitating spread , my NBC News colleagues are reporting. New indoor masking guidance expected today.

Dr. Malone has warned of this risk for several months. What are we to do? Malone says that instead of relying on the flawed vaccines, Doctors should use drugs for treating Covid that have proved effective, such as Ivermectin (more about that following the video), is neutralizing Covid:

What should scare the xxx (Bad word) out of you is the extraordinary efforts being taken to silence and discredit Dr. Malone. I encourage you to read Michael Haynes piece from July 5, which details Malone’s Kafkaesque ordeal. Here are some relevant paragraphs from his article:

Information about the inventor of the mRNA technology used in certain COVID-19 vaccines was removed from the online encyclopedia site Wikipedia after he publicly warned against giving the experimental gene therapy vaccines to young people and that there was insufficient information about the injections to give informed consent. . . .

On June 10, 2021, Dr. Malone joined biologist Bret Weinstein, Ph.D, on the Dark Horse Podcast, where Malone raised numerous safety concerns about the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, both of which use mRNA technology. He warned about future autoimmune issues caused by the spike proteins within the mRNA injections.

Malone also stated that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was aware that the spike proteins were “biologically active and could travel from the injection site and cause adverse events, and that the spike protein, if biologically active, is very dangerous.”

YouTube swiftly moved to censor clips from the three-hour podcast interview.

This is the kind of authoritarian censorship carried out by Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin and Pol Pot. When the media and the Government conspire to quash dissenting opinions and legitimate, provable facts, we have crossed the threshold of fascism.

The same effort to discredit Dr. Malone also has been unleashed against non-vaccine treatment methods. Remember what happened to anyone who dared suggest using Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin?

And do you remember the news stories in May about how Covid was devastating India? I bet you have heard little about the efficacy of Ivermectin in stopping Covid in Dehli.

Dr. Pierre Kory told the world on December 8, 2020, that Ivermectin “obliterates” this virus. Obliterate means to decimate, demolish, or annihilate. It means to eliminate or destroy all trace, indication, or significance.

This graph shows that Ivermectin, used in Delhi beginning April 20, obliterated their COVID crisis. No one should be able to talk you out of this – not a salesman, a drug company, a television celebrity doc, and certainly not the top doctor for the WHO or the NIH who is paid to do that.

It is your duty as an American to challenge and question everything the Government represents as true. We now have concrete evidence that Dr. Anthony Fauci has taken diametrically opposed positions without blinking an eye. Some call that “lying.” The same with the CDC (as I pointed out in my last article). Perhaps the CDC should be renamed the Center for Disinformation & Confusion in light of the contradictory guidance issued regarding masks and vaccines.

Unfortunately, the chaos of Biden’s Covid policy reflects the dysfunction and incompetence evident in the rest of his Administration. Keep praying and continue to resist.

9 Likes
9 Likes

My goodness, what a motley trio. Yikes!

2 Likes

Should not isolate one verse (2:7) to make a point, because
then it ignores the rapture, which is also present in other
parts of the whole of 2nd Thessalonians chapter 2.

There are three main issues, that are related:

1. the rapture of the church
  2. the restrainer being removed
  3. the anti-christ being revealed
    ( Doesn’t matter whether you believe the restrainer is
    the Holy Spirit, the church, or both . . . but,
    they most likely will occur simultaneously, before the
    anti-christ is revealed.)
    The whole issue of debate involves all 3 considerations
    and the sequence in which they are believed to happen.

Start at the beginning of the chapter.
2:1 “our gathering together unto him” is the rapture.
2:2 “day of Christ” is the rapture
2:3 “That day shall not come” … what day? —> the rapture.
“falling away” is the rapture* WHAT? (yes, see note below)
2:6-7 the restrainer being removed
2:8 the anti-christ being revealed

*NOTE:
There are two meanings of “apostasia”, [Greek], one of which
is “out of the midst” where a group is physically removed and separated from the whole of the main group.
The other “apostasia” meaning is a “falling away” (as in doctrine).
Apostasia is used in approximately half a dozen verses. Which
meaning is implied in each case depends entirely upon the context in which “apostasia” was used in each verse.
Dr. Andy Woods covers this extensively within his video series on the rapture, and it’s too lengthy for me to debate on this forum, so if interested, I would suggest watching his rapture series. He convinced me that the correct meaning of apostasia in Thessalonians is the removal of the church, even knowing that view is not the most widely held belief by today’s churches.

7 Likes