July 3, 2022 - Billy Crone - The Reward of the Rapture

:bible2: The Reward of the Rapture

:hawaiianshirt_2: Guest speaker, Pastor Billy Crone of Sunrise Bible Church in Las Vegas, NV, and founder of Get A Life Ministries, shares an encouraging message regarding rewards that we, as believers in and followers of Jesus Christ, can look forward to with the coming rapture.

Watch on JDFarag.org

isaiah

Or watch on Youtube

:mag_right: Topical and Guest Bible Study Video List: Here

17 Likes

Is it just my imagination, or was Crone more animated than usual?
Iā€™m thankful for his faith and witness, thankful that he encourages people to freely share his workā€¦. though his unique delivery can be challenging sometimes. For me, today was one of those times.

4 Likes

He is excited about the Rapture and what it is going to be like after the Rapture!!! I couldnā€™t help but get excited!!! What a wonderful presentation, and ā€œyes ā€¦I am still smiling. :grin:ā€ Praise Jesus!!!

10 Likes

Thank you Billy Crone! i learned so much from you and iā€™m so excited iā€™ll be meeting my mom in the rapture! i miss her so much i honestly look forward to feeling real Joy and real love in Heavenā€¦:white_heart:

p.s. i have a feeling you might check in here to read thisā€¦ God bless you Pastor Billy Crone :blush:

8 Likes

Wow!! Thank you Pastor Billy for reminding me of what glorious things await me!! Maranatha, Lord Jesus!! :raised_hands:

8 Likes

Hey Stacey @staceylovesJesus,
If youā€™re correct and Crone does read thisā€¦. wish heā€™d give the reason why he hates chickens.

4 Likes

@GR hey Georgia Ruth :slight_smile:
i guess for the same reason i hate liver, gizzard, ham, and lobster lol

2 Likes

Hey Stacey @staceylovesJesus,

His dislike seems more than a taste thing. Iā€™ve watched tons of his videosā€” his dislike isnā€™t just the food, the man hates chickens in any form. Calls them evil in a light hearted way, but still calls ā€˜em evil. Might just be an act, but I doubt it. Iā€™m wondering if he was attacked by one when he was a kid.

3 Likes

i didnā€™t know that, i thought he just doesnā€™t like to eat chicken period.

2 Likes

@GR Hey Georgia Ruth, when i searched why Billy Crone hates chickens, this video came up so maybe he will share the reason why in this video. Let me know what you find out if you do watch this.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hey there @jasonacts177,
Youā€™re so funneee, lol. Hope youā€™re doing well Jason!
Shalom.

Hello again Stacey @staceylovesJesus,
Video had more info on evil than Iā€™m comfortable listening to but not a word on chickens. At least he was more calm then than he was on Sunday.

Just an fyi, Iā€™ve asked the chicken question in a few venues and tried to find it out in personal researchā€” to no avail. Itā€™s a mysteryā€¦.
Shalom.

3 Likes

Chickens? Thot they got bird flu allegedly and now happening in USA, proof for March aloneā€¦

• 3/4/22 294,800 chickens destroyed at farm in Stoddard, Missouri
  • 3/4/22 644,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
  • 3/8/22 243,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in New Castle, Delaware
  • 3/10/22 663,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, MD
  • 3/10/22 915,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Taylor, IA
  • 3/14/22 2,750,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Jefferson, Wisconsin
  • 3/17/22 5,347,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Buena Vista, Iowa
  • 3/17/22 147,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Kent, Delaware
  • 3/18/22 315,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
  • 3/22/22 570,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
  • 3/24/22 418,500 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
  • 3/25/22 250,300 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Franklin, Iowa
  • 3/28/22 1,460,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Guthrie, Iowa
  • 3/31/22 5,011,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Osceola, Iowa
2 Likes

Hey Dennis @dlcv,
I think you misunderstand my original question. I want to know why Billy Crone dislikes chicken (eating it) and chickens that are alive.

IF you presented the list as the reason why Crone says he dislikes chicken(s)ā€¦ā€¦ then I misunderstood your comment.
Shalom.

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Sorry for that, that chicken statement reminds me of chicken destruction done deliberately by TPTB to reduce meat.

2 Likes

Morning Dennis @dlcv,

The killing of all types of food animals probably foreshadows the killing of pets (as has happened in such a gruesome way in China recently). The destruction of food processing plants probably foreshadows the destruction of personal food production and stored food. These foolish people are bent on their leaderā€™s mottoā€” steal, kill and destroy, not realizing the destruction will be theirs in the end.

I feel sorry for the chickens on and off your list. They lived miserable lives and died horrific deaths. I pray our God calls us home soonā€” not only will we be rescued from evil, the clock moves that much closer to the ransom and renewal of everything, to our Fatherā€™s original creation. We go first, the world follows at the appointed time. #BackToEden
Shalom

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this! I was not a part of this church when this was initially preached, but I needed to listen to it and I am glad I did. What a world we live in, and I am glad that God, who is in me, is greater than the one who is in the world (1John4:4).
BTWā€¦Pastor Billy mentioned only in the beginning that he did not like chickens, but not whyā€¦ :laughing:

1 Like

I also watched it. The FIRST and MOST important part of the rapture and #1 is to see and be with the Lord Jesus Christ! All the other things he mentioned is after thatā€¦ to be and see JESUS is to be placed in our hearts number 1. I wished he would had made number 1 ā€œto see and be with Jesusā€
and then the restā€¦ just my opinion

2 Likes