July 30, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update - Why Everything's So Strange Now

12 posts were split to a new topic: Why everything is so strange on the forum

Thanks Georgia Ruth. This is one of those species of Ty’s videos where it kind of provides more stumbling block to hear than helpful clarity to see kind of thing–at least for me. What i mean is like how he ends the video so certain it is Ukrain and Europe. Now, perhpas it does become Europe. I grant him that. But there is no way to know for sure. And to just have your hands in your pocket skipping along whistling like “yeah its going to be Europe” while chewing bubble gum blowing bubbles…just does not work for me. In that sense when people do that it is almost certain it is wrong because of a) they are too confident for their own good, and b) that claim is so massive in proportion to what explains it.

It would be in that sense Georgia Ruth i would say dear sister i total honor your heart in respect of saying “Ty knows more about prophesy than you as studied.” I commend Ty for his massive amount of study. I believe it would be good for him to be more in the habit of saying these are just views to consider and not like Scottie Clark who says that the 2030 prophesy means the tribulation starts in 2023…and he just stands by the reveals in his mind that this must be so and that that is what the passage means. Period. I guess it goes with our selfie age. I hope and pray where the church does this we grow out of that habit. I don’t think it really accomplishes anything. As you can tell it likely puts me at odds right away, for good biblical reason.

So in this sense Georgia Ruth, the spirit of God in you, knows more prophesy than 10,000 hours of where Ty Green gets it wrong. So i disagree with you dear sister. Him in you is wiser than how those seeming applied and learned might excel. Especially when it comes to prophecy. The most nuanced discipine ever to be known on the face of the earth. Your antenna going up about Ukraine is probablly the wisdom not of this world. However, our God is so loving that even where I believe Ty might get it wrong, an unbeliever can watch his video…see his scriptures at the end, and believe perhaps wrong about the sequence and import of prophetical events but hear the call to repentence and come to know the Lord. So in that sense it is amazing to see how God also works amen.

I agree with you Georgia Ruth that the Ukraine does not seem to be what Ty implies. However, he could be on to something…its just we kind of don’t know at this point. What is known is his use of Rev 17:15 where he says the AC is not on the scene yet there. I would suggest we read the whole chapter. V3 And he carried me away [a]in the Spirit into a wilderness; and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns. It is clear Ty means the little horn. Amen. But is the man of lawlessness not the AC? Is the one who makes a covenant with the many not the AC? And will those in Rev 13 be worshiping Revived Europe as “who can go to war with the beast?” In addition, if chapter 13 is showing “another beast” as a man (the false prophet) next to a first beast revived who later gets an image of himself to demand taking the mark. From a context perspective i would say as the second beast in Rev 13 so the first (both men). Context driving the narrative would have the 7 headed beast (in general) boil down to the man of lawlessness (prior to supernatural power) being wounded and later worshipped. And around that time become the 11th horn.

What is interesting to note though here is that Ty looks like he is setting the stage perhaps for Europe to be the beast the harlot rides on and BRICS as the harlot. Which is pretty cool until we run into his BRICS video of them also being the 10 nation confederacy. So where we draw helpful lines in the following i believe will help us to perhaps see prophesy most accurtely to the degree the Lord might provide:

• The beast
  • The beast sytem
  • The harlot
  • The 10 nation confederacy

We can seem to mix and match and blend this all up and since we don’t really have all that clarity it is not easy too determine how far off we might be on any. But something like Rev 15, we can notice (as well meaning as Ty seems to be) how it does not square with a presuppostion he sets up: that the AC is not on the scene yet in verse 15. One concern i would have with this approach is that if you have one video here looking at Rev 13, the beast, Europe, etc AND another video over there on BRICS kind of doing similar things…it becomes schizophrenic a bit. Welll meant, but fragments and parcels perhaps more than consildates and heals. Although i am grateful for his videos opening up a ton of questions we might not normally consider. Thanks for the headsup Georgia Ruth. :slight_smile: Blessings.

1 Like

Sadly, perhaps less than that.

8 Likes

Hawaii Governor Josh Green Slips Up & CONFIRMS THE “SMART CITY” LAND GRAB He Catches Himself & Tries To Backpedal

1 Like

Wars and rumors of wars…

NATO to stage largest war games since Cold War – FT

Some 41,000 troops in Germany, Poland, and the Baltics will take part in the Steadfast Defender exercise
11 Sep, 2023

The drills will simulate the bloc’s response to a hypothetical Russian invasion and are intended to increase readiness for such a scenario, according to the outlet.

Bearing the name Steadfast Defender, the exercises will involve around 41,000 troops, more than 50 ships, and between 500 and 700 combat air missions

Doggie looks like he needs different strokes…

4 Likes

I believe that is correct about the USA. I would not be surprised to see the USA giving military control over to EU and someone out of Germany.

There is never proof until it is done for the most part just good speculation when looking at scriptures but like always we wait and watch.

Shalom

1 Like

2 Likes

I don’t use Hooman. I use humus. Well not dog humus. Ok…well at least not on…Mondays…today is Monday. What is Hooman? lol.

Hooman - Wikipedia

I still don’t get it :scream:

2 Likes

Willis see him ever again?

Whatcha talkin bout Willis?

whatchatalkinabout

5 Likes

I was just thinking of that yesterday because Amir Tsarfati says that sometimes in his videos and i love it lol He says it best! :blush:

1 Like

You have to be human to get it, so I guess this proves what we have all suspected.

Maranatha

5 Likes

Thanks for the chuckles. Hee Hee.

download

6 Likes

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

School Corruption & Propaganda Calendar

Mission America alert

Updated for School Year 2023-24

Most of us have seen the Pride Parade video with Homosexuals, Trannies, and Drag Queens chanting their “We’re here, we’re queer, and we’re coming for your children” line… but did you realize just how much our “WOKE” School Systems, School Boards, and Teachers… are actively engaged in this process, backed by our State and National Government?

Bisexual Awareness Week— September 16- 23
Banned Books Week— October 1-7, 2023
LGBTQ History Month—Month of October.
“Coming Out” Day – October 11
Indigenous People’s Day (formerly Columbus Day) – October 12. We list this because the radical sexual activists have linked arms with the divisive racial political movement in many ways, and they delight (sadly) in trashing and wildly distorting America and its founding.
Spirit Day, October 19
International Pronouns Day, October 18
Solidarity Week (formerly Ally Week), sponsored by GLSEN, November 6 - 10. During this high-intensity week, your child will be urged to become an “ally” of students or teachers who identify as “LGBTQ” and also, to sign on to the extreme race agenda
Transgender Awareness Week, Second week of November 2023
Transgender Day of Remembrance— Nov. 20
No Name-Calling Week, January 15-19, 2024
National Day of Reading (about gender confusion) – presumably February 16
Black History Month– all of February. Look for this annual observance to be hijacked by teachers influenced by Black Lives Matter & Critical Race Theory
Transgender Day of Visibility— March 31, 2024
Day of Silence— April 12, 2024 —This is the “high holy day” of “LGBTQ” activism targeting impressionable kids.
International Day against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia – May 17, 2024
Harvey Milk Day –May 22, 2024. Politician Harvey Milk, proud and open predator of teen boys, is honored in all California schools on this day every year.
“LGBTQ” Pride Month – June 2024

Queer Pre-school Teacher Says She Teaches Children If They Don’t Love Their Families, Find a New One

Did you know, that this site will not allow you to quote a KJV bible verse?

James 2:2-4

Authorized (King James) Version

2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 3 and ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: 4 are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?

Hey, whaddayaknow?.. lol… this time it let it through :rofl: :scream:

I think it may be because this time it’s not “capitalized” / “G”

Many of us have quoted from the KJV at various times on the forum—quoted and/or copied and pasted.

This Proverbs passage is directly from my KJV app. Let’s check it out:

|2:1|My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;
|2:2|So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;
|2:3|Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;
|2:4|If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;
|2:5|Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.

Edited to add…it worked perfectly.

5 Likes

Hey Myrrh!
Long time no see. Without prayers and general conversation, I’m not here as much. I really miss everyone!

Want to add that I use KJV to quote most of the time and have never had a problem either.
Shalom,
:heart:gr

6 Likes

I smile whenever I see your profile picture pop up, GR.! :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

I think the ‘system’ was stopping the post because the word gay was one of the derogatory words that it flags and wouldn’t let through. If I try to post this as is, it will probably not allow me to.
If you see the word capitalized or spaced, we will know that is the problem.

Edit: well it went through o.k. so I don’t really know what the problem was with the poster. Maybe they had some other word. ???

1 Like

2 Timothy 2:22-26

Flee from youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, together with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

But reject foolish and ignorant speculation, for you know that it breeds quarreling.

And a servant of the Lord must not be quarrelsome, but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, and forbearing.

He must gently reprove those who oppose him, in the hope that God may grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth.

Then they will come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, who has taken them captive to his will.

5 Likes