July 30, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update - Why Everything's So Strange Now

Full Video (with worship): Bible Prophecy Update – Why Everything’s So Strange Now

Resources: here

JD_CalmDown_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: answers the question of why everything that’s happening in the world today is so strange now.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

16 Likes

30 July 2023

Speaking of strange things Ps JD said, saw this title suitable for what people going thru. All back to normal as if COVID is behind them, but strange things happening in behind scenes. This is not endorsement of this channel.

I am presenting this fruit of Asbury Revival: Back to papa Rome. @Gigi you are right!

Fake Asbury Revival Has Led To Unprecedented Cooperation Between Charismatics And Roman Catholic Church At ‘The Change’ Event In Lisbon. Look at the names in pics.

-----------------------

Pastor JD supposed to talk on this but he didn’t on changes in personality but I put it here:

In this video, experts explained how the mRNA “trans”jections not only cause physical damage to organs but how they also damage the small capillaries in the brain, override the blood-brain barrier and eventually, lead to massive personality changes. They also discussed how the mRNA injections are literally breaking the will of some of those who received them.

About pharmakeia:

More strange things coming unless we watch…

You can download this document for sharing and reference:

9 Likes

12 Likes

There has been many brave brothers and sisters and good people that have put it all on the line. May the Lord bless their families mightily in the coming days.

Very sad day we are in but I hope to see all these folks and thank them one day in Heaven!

Shalom

13 Likes

I believe the title of this one fits perfect into the Update title!
I hope pastor JD gives this another look there is much to this even though most pastors never really put the time in on it.

6 Likes

Yikes I want to go watch this. I haven heard of this

2 Likes

Praise the Father I’ve got Can’t-wait-for-rapture anxiousness, and I’m loving it! If thought of the rapture gives you anxiety, analyze how much you love the world and your life now, that’s probably the problem. Good message JD!

12 Likes

I have been called everything from a conspiracy theorist to a Rapture nut looking to the sky for the appearing of our Blessed Hope. Well one of these days, this watchman will stop sounding the alarm because just as Enoch walked with God and was not, “Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” 1 Thessalonians 4:17.

This already fractured world is one breath away from the Tribulation which means we are half a breath away from the Rapture!

CONVERGENCE : THE PERFECT PROPHETIC STORM IS BREWING!!:
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/convergence-the-perfect-prophetic-storm-is-brewing/

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite: https://www.rapturecountdown.com/

21 Likes

Thanks for posting this message. I’m a watchman sounding the alarm!!! Witnessed 12:7 and was attacked by the red dragon at the end of my long night watch. Was in the spirit for several days during the time of pastor JD’s time off. I’m Just sounding the Alarm!!! I’ve ran and read the scrolls (Rev2:10) just prior to the pandemic. Much more has happened to me that I have not shared with anyone. Jesus has carried me and saved me through all the trials and unspeakable things having endured these past several years. Sorry for not speaking up earlier, I had no idea why these things were happening to me. We have victory in Christ!

7 Likes

31 July 2023

Let me start with this verse:

I read the “Rapture Anxiety” article by the Washington Post today.

9 months ago, I posted CNN started this ball rolling. Also same term used.

Unsaved people like those in secular media, social influencers, anti-rapturist, end times mockers are signs of the last days. They cannot understand the deep things of God because no Holy Spirit, no revelation of Bible.

As example, Hugo Talks mocked the rapture and I read he himself not sure of his salvation last year.

I read those Wash Post interviewed these “Christians” ( only God knows) about their rapture anxiety. It seems there are faulty teaching on the rapture or confusion abounds inside them.

One worst case is they cited NAR Mike Bickle, IHOPKC chief who was involved in Asbury Revival this year.

Below is the dominion language used in IHOPKC Statement of Faith link. They think they can defeat the two beasts ah???

11 Likes

I love the typologies and the Christophanies . Mike and I both were captivated and wanted more, more more.
Thank you Pastor, so interesting.
Oh and I could write a book on the strangeness of the world today.
We believers are definitely square pegs

14 Likes
2 Likes

AW Pink has multiple commentaries where he goes deep into the types. Genesis and Exodus are amazing! I know he is a Calvinist but his commentaries don’t really talk about that so it wont bother someone who is not a calvinist like me. :slight_smile: Even Mephibosheth is a type of the gospel!!!

3 Likes

What may the Great Delusion look like?

This is a long video but this is what comes from the Hegelian Dialect side of the good aliens and the bad aliens and the bad Cabal and good Qanon and patriots side.

I was not going to share until they started the Trump and the Battle to destroy the Cabal and expose its space force, WEF and so on.

Weird thing its one of the Ancient Aliens Host and researcher is involved and talking about standing and taking down the Cabal.

They totally for the most part leave God out. And promote the New Age as the answer and you can see how they will say the Christians’ just could reach the spiritual level needed.

Shalom

2 Likes

Pastor JD Farag “Everything is so STRANGE because everything is about to CHANGE!”

10 Likes

DEC

Thanks for sharing this

That was a very interesting video!! I actually penciled in the Revelation 12 sign in my Bible because it was so important to me.

Nick

2 Likes

I believe its very important for all of us NOW.

Elohim put a billboard in the heavens for only this generation to see as it was impossible without the new technology until the end times revealing.

Kind of like the Star of Bethlehem sent the wisemen a few years later to Israel as to give Mary and Joseph time to get Jesus to Egypt .

I dbelieve it was very important and set a lot of believers on a quest to learn more. Yet still most believers and watchman myself included know all it has to say, yet.

I think this will come back to Israel after we leave as a remembrance that will open many eyes as a sign to them.

Shalom

3 Likes

Just discovered this interesting channel… alot of interesting videos.

1 Like
2 Likes