July 30, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update - Why Everything's So Strange Now

Could “X” be the Mark of the Beast?

6 Likes

1 Aug 2023

---------------------------------

4 Likes

This was a pretty interesting sermon as well as they all usually are. While I can see how many brethren have an unsettled notion over the rapture as I know one who doesn’t want it to happen for the exact reason we understand it to be; I know others who are unsettled by having to stay here any longer and just can’t take it anymore. Of course there’s the in-betweeners. I’m of a mind that just can’t stand being here anymore and want out - so like most of us here, I think. One thing’s for sure though. It’s Tuesday (as I am writing this) and it’s one day closer to home…and one moment allotted to us to guide one more person towards the Truth of God.

20 Likes

I have been praying for some family for a while now as have most of you on this forum. I have also prayed for your children and family for the same reasons-either wake up and get serious with the Lord or put your faith in Jesus bc time is short!
Recently, I have been seeing some trying circumstances draw some closer to Jesus and others are beginning to listen some.

Have any of you seen something similar lately?
I am praying that we ( especially those on the forum) begin to see God drawing our loved ones and working speedily (?) to bring them into the fold.
Keep praying while looking up! I’m praying for y’all. :heart::pray:

Maranatha!

20 Likes

I must cheer praise the LORD for your examples being led and escaping the prisons they made for themselves to seek and accept God. I see some steps forward but then see steps taken back. In a couple I see them enduring but holding fast and growing in faith. So that’s a plus. I’ll take whatever victories the Lord provides.

11 Likes

All I see when it comes to my daughter is her speeding in the wrong direction. :pray: But when I pray for my daughter, I keep getting a word that comes to mind. Your will be done Lord. Still praying for her and all our lost loved ones.

16 Likes

Praying specifically for your daughter today. May we all learn to rest more fully in our Father’s goodness.

9 Likes

A humble, earnest request to pray for my son Will who has into psychosis after he repented from his past sin and stopping medication for mental health issues in faith.
He has actually had some visions of the Rapture coming soon but he is not mentally well.
Please pray for him to be healed and be restored to give praise and thanks to His Lord and Saviour Jesus.
Como Jesus, come soon!
MARANATHA! :trumpet::candle::latin_cross::place_of_worship:
Thank you

12 Likes

Praying for your son Will @SET7. :pray::pray::pray:. The Lord will get him through this trial and he will be all the stronger for it!

6 Likes
1 Like

Thank you so much. Yes he will do in Jesus name!

1 Like

This was a very good video to get a good understanding of what we all saw that were looking with an open mind. Think how it could have been received if they would have seen it as an early warning sign to Israel not the Church and the Rapture.

Not surprised most of Israel paid no heed, yep. same as during the Bethlehem Star. And the Church followed suite.

Even though there was revelation for the Church with in the signs also. Unfortunately the leadership with prophecy circles did not want to receive nor for the most part even consider this was from Elohim.

But the lowly shepherds and later so did the Royal Wisemen Watchman see Him and the Angels didn’t they?

Shalom

2 Likes

Back to the Chem Trails for more take away information.
We May All Have Morgellons Disease and It Is Man Made!

The folks started warning people before we were told about so called Morgellons so call Disease its not a disease from what has been found.

The only way out of here is Yeshua/Jesus.

There are two videos on this pages.

1 Like

The 7/30, Prophecy Update never opens! :sleepy: It just twirls. No problems with other sites. Anyone else?

1 Like

I watched it last night but I have been having slow issues off an on for days might have to do with the sun radiation or flares type of thing, I have no idea.

But is it happening on different sites and videos is a test.
Shalom

1 Like

I don’t have any problems if I watch on the app

Love this!

Folks, Pastor Lee Throne, of Grace Church in Molalla, Oregon… gave a great sermon on “Bible Prophecy with an Overview/Outline” this past Sunday…

God is speaking to, and through, many teachers today… and yes, there still ARE some Sound Bible Teachers out there…

START AT 19:10 Minutes … bare with it for a moment … remember, this is a small church in Oregon, and doesn’t have the best “Tech crew”, it gets better shortly, but this is about the content of the message.
I was there, and afterward when I got home, in just a few minutes, JD’s LIVE sermon went on :slight_smile:
See if you find any “Co-Ink-a-Dinks” and … a few other points as well. :slight_smile:

Well worth listening / watching … for those interested in learning more about “Prophecy”.

And if you haven’t seen / read it yet, this “Story” also applies to what both pastors were addressing on the same day, 2 days ago.

Enjoy … Mike~

3 Likes

Interesting obviously he is a cult favorite for so many lost people.

Maranatha

Brother, well said. There is one more category which is the battle weary war horses who are anxious but realize there is virtue in patience no matter how long it takes.

I do have to confess that when Pastor JD mentioned from the WaPo article where he is named and then got to the point of Hal Lindsey’s book “The Late Great Planet Earth,” and finished that off with the statement about how many people came to saving knowledge of Jesus from that and subsequent books by Hal Lindsey, my arm shot up like a rocket, ouch. I am to old to move that fast now. Anyway I got to thinking that at least in happened in the privacy of my own home. I had to chuckle at the thought had I been there in the sanctuary when he mentioned it, it would have probably been a little embarrassing. Thank you Lord for small blessings.

This reminds me of the part of the BPU where he mentions the breaking comes first and the blessing follows. In my weird way this has me wondering how many of us have prayed for patience many times. Funny we did not realize what we were actually praying to be broken. As the old saying goes we need to be careful what we ask for. Hmmm.

6 Likes