July 30, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update - Why Everything's So Strange Now

Speaking of comets i saw stars in a circle today it was morning but no sun yet, but when i came back when sun was up they looked like they were ascending up. So maybe satellites? I know they release thoses here but have not seen before

3 Likes

That may be. I followed a minister who did an interview with two Israeli doctors, who are believers, who said the vaccine was safe. I prayed and made the most informed decision I could. Those doctors were wrong. However, I’ve just had to become more dependent on God. Oh, and I did not receive all the boosters. I received one booster. Maybe that makes a difference. I don’t know.

3 Likes

We know God makes the difference either way.

Will add a prayer for protection coming your way on this subject. Time is short I pray we are gone before this catches up with everybody if you are vaxxed or not it seems to be in our systems now.

Shalom

4 Likes

Thank you for the prayers. Please pray for my mother, too. She is experiencing worse health issues than I am. She is a believer in Jesus and we watch Pastor JD every chance we get. I pray for all of you, as well.

2 Likes

I would be honored sister and see it as a blessing to be cherished.

Shalom

4 Likes

Is namdoc not on here anymore

2 Likes

Not dr scary with amir right??

1 Like

Good to hear from you again sister.

No sadly and I miss him, our brother was a wonderful and contributing member of the forum.

I don’t know the story. I was speaking to him in PM now and again then I did not hear back anymore.

I do know he was dealing with physical pain when I spoke to him.

Now when he comes to mind I smile and pray for Him. Even though many conversations disappeared on the forum I still remember fondly a few with Namdoc.

Shalom

4 Likes

Was thinking of namdoc the other day - maybe he got his promotion and is with the Lord ……… I am ready :smiley:MARANATHA

3 Likes

I was wondering that myself. I believe we would have heard from if he was able or still here.

Getting more ready everyday myself.

Maranatha

2 Likes