July 4, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

@alllllz Exactly!

There is a special kind of double standard these folks have…this is an innocent “accident”. Mmmhmm, right.

So weird. It’s that whole rule the evil people have though–they have to expose what they are doing–if you don’t get it, it’s your fault for being too stupid to get it!

That was something I learned when studying the whole satanist group–they have to tell you somehow “who” they are, and “what” they are going to do, but if the “vulgar masses” don’t get it, it’s their own fault.

It’s messed up, and the complete opposite of what Christ calls us to do–we are supposed to protect the weak, and each other, and tell the TRUTH.

Many on here, myself included, and my dad, have long suspected they were using placebos to slow down the killing–too suspicious if it’s too rapid.

I also think that’s why “multiple jabs” are required.

11 Likes
3 Likes

Good message, and I agree with all of it - BUT - what happened to our Blessed Hope? Lots of doom and gloom, but no Rapture. Where did it go J.D.?

2 Likes

@DMP.
Howdy Mr. or Mrs, Miss! Your first post! Keep in mind that this happens to people every week you are not alone. Then when they try back the next day all is fine. I just watched the update and it was smooth as glass without interruption. It seem to depend on where you are.
None the less welcome to the Forum. I hope you find it a blessing as most of us do that participate. Looking forward to seeing you around.
Ken

3 Likes

he started his message with what you’re asking about. like very beginning of it <3

1 Like

@RoseLilly
Lillianna, we have locked horns in the past and have not seen eye to eye. NOT THIS TIME. This is one of the BEST posts I have ever had the pleasure to witness. Thank you for being bold enough in the Holy Spirit to write it. I stand with you this time 100%.
Agape,
Ken

6 Likes

OK - I guess I missed it. I’ll have to listen again. Thanks!

2 Likes

@CLE
Very well stated Casey!
Agape,
Ken

3 Likes

@TheNetherlandsJet

Hi Jeanet, Thank you for this post it is a true blessing.
Astounding vocals Love it so much!
May our God Bless you!
Agape Ken

1 Like

Rapture can happen at any time, does not depend on feasts or seasons.

The badder it gets, the gooder news is.

13 Likes

@YosemiteMountainMan blessings my brother!

Hoping to see Jesus coming soon…thankful for his promise today, very much so. It helps keep us unafraid to be in the Spirit these days, I think fear is keeping many from seeing the truth that seems so clear–at least it’s clear that evil is afoot.

Also God is certain! His promises are certain, amen!

Also, a conversation long in the past on the forum that I have not altogether forgotten, but periodically meditated on:

I’ve come to think that many of the horses (in the seals) appear to be riding–I think that it may be the world itself that is being prepped for the arrival of those horses. Just something I was thinking about while looking at what’s going on around us.

3 Likes

@Deborah2021 Amen, to that.

4 Likes

I listened to it again - still not hearing anything about the rapture. Can anybody tell me the approximate time stamp?

3 Likes

I agree that there are no signs for the rapture. My point was just that it is not like J.D. to not even mention the rapture at all.

2 Likes

@CLE

Hi Casey,
I think you are absolutely correct. The world is preparing to receive them.

The Birth pains are continuing to get closer and more severe.

I would say God have mercy on those left behind, but I know He won’t.
Harpazo
Agape,
Ken

3 Likes

No…I did not. :relaxed: The search continues…

2 Likes

:joy:

I realllllllly need to link that other post here. :laughing: My comment comes across as a little random (not that the other comment wasn’t also a little random, ya know, but…). @Itsmywifesfault

The original random comment:

4 Likes

For those interested in Robert Kennedy Jr it is on now

6 Likes

Announcement: Lambda Variant from Peru

5 Likes

I am so sorry. I disregarded your mention of rapture. I just meant he gave good news specifically at the beginning, so as to keep people from thinking he’s just fearmongering. I don’t remember whether he mentioned rapture, I just note the specific moment he took time to remind us of our place with God. I don’t remember the exact words either. I’m sorry for sending you down a rabbit hole. I just feel bad that people often tell jd that he’s not giving any good news. I see him going out of his way to try to prevent those types of reactions. a lot of bad stuff is happening, a lot of pastors are quiet about it, he has a lot to make up for while at the same time reminding us of the hope that comes with being of God. I am a quite somber person a lot of the time, quite sorrowful, so his flashes of hope really stand out to me, and I’m sorry that I overlooked that you wanted to hear about the rapture, in my efforts to point you to where he reminded us of the good news. my mistake. thank you for coming back to ask about it and I’m sorry that I don’t have an answer, other than the fact that he seems to mention rapture in every update, maybe not this one lol. I’m so sorry.

4 Likes