July 9, 2023: Topical Study – Eternal Rewards

:bible2: Eternal Rewards

Pastor Mac offers a topical teaching on the importance of being persistent in our sanctification process by being in the word of God that keeps us in the will of God.

Watch at JDFarag.org
Eternal Rewards

or watch here on Youtube

More recent services can be found here!

12 Likes

Pastor Mac, I watched both of yesterday’s sermons and they were really great. Your sermons are always so in depth and full of meat, so thank you for that!!! I love it when you preach and I’m going to miss you once JD is back. Much love!

13 Likes

This is good so far, i’m half way thru and i just gotta say my mind is blown away lol by your preaching Pastor Mac!

4 Likes
5 Likes

I thought JD was back on this week…
He said back on the 8th… does anyone know if hes back this week?

1 Like

He will be back tomorrow.

7 Likes

Been praying for PastorJD as the Lord kept him on my heart.
I am just so excited and hopefully he is all rested and just as glad to be back as we are.
Yes let’s get back to Ezekiel!

8 Likes

So have I @Susan! If we think we’ve been under greater attack lately I venture our JD represents a greater threat to Lucifer’s plans and deserving of some respite. So glad he’s back soon as our earthly shepherd and look forward to hearing his spirit led messages and teaching :pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

Absolutely true, Emma, even while he was away I figure satan was at work attempting to discourage.
Yes praise the Lord our earthly shepherd will be back to his flock. Oh how Mike(dh) and I have missed him

5 Likes

I think Pastor JD is more excited about Jesus coming to rapture us! :joy:

5 Likes

Exerpt…from above

3 Likes

Harrari is evil. He is showing promise for being the evil one to be revealed.

2 Likes