June 11, 2023: Topical Study – One Flesh, Part 2

:bible2: One Flesh, Part 2

Expositional teaching by Pastor Mac on Ephesians 5:22-33 examining each verse in order to remind ourselves on how the relationship between husbands and wives should be modeled according the word of God.

Watch at JDFarag.org
One Flesh Pt II

or watch here on Youtube

More recent services can be found here!

9 Likes

Thank You Pastor Mac,
The Lord stirred my heart several times, I definitely see the need for much improvement. I am prone to get the x’s and y’s mixed up from being impatient while waiting on DH’s response that I go ahead of him. He is very patient with me. Asking the Lord to help me be more trusting & respectful.
We are old and for the most part family and friends have abandoned us. All we have is each other and the Lord. I would like for us to remain friends in heaven but I yield to His perfect will.

7 Likes

Boy did this 2 part sermon hit home with me Pastor Mac. I had some tears and some ouch moments and a whole lot of yes and Amen. At the place I am in life right now I’m happy to be part of the Bride of Christ and delight in knowing He will take care of me with Loving care and tender Mercy. Christ Jesus is the Head, Lord please help me to keep my place and not run ahead of You, but wait on You in all areas of my life. Amen
Maranatha

9 Likes

Amen and Amen!

7 Likes

Outstanding sermons By Pastor Mac. (One Flesh Part one and part Two) These sermons should be required viewing for all Christian couples wanting to get married. There would be far fewer divorces for those who can take it to heart. For those already married, this is a good place to start to get your marriage right before God.

6 Likes

Most family have turned away from us also, Susan. I don’t think it is a coincidence that the human race has turned its heart away from the very ones who bore them, sacrificed for them. They hate God and as Jesus said in His Word, β€œIf the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.” John 15:18 I imagine you could look at it as a compliment. You are walking in the Spirit, and they see you are different and full of joy. They do truly want the same thing but cannot or will not repent.

2 Likes