June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Hi Joshua. I am trying my best here to relate. I’m not trying to be adversarial for argument sake. I don’t think that you may feel this way…but just wanted to say that I am not trying to be difficult or overly wanting to prove my point. I seek for proper tensions to hold that do no violence to the text…and those two verses are not the easiest to comprehend. I do agree that G5 and G6 will be utilized as the end time beast kingdom. AI and technology will be very advanced during those days i perceive.

So i wanted to post a short video for you that goes over your suspicions of this text. I would say that the problem areas I see is a presumption of sorts even on what some Greek translations may render. The weakness or dividedness of that kingdom would be explained as AI arguing with humans. If that is the takeaway then AI won’t have the dominance some of our science fiction concerns of the future may hold. It would be like saying that AI and people mix but they will be divided and not agree upon things. So that does not sound to me like a cohesive thought though as to this kingdom…unless it means that in certain areas people will be massively brainwashed and others where people are arguing against their AI install.

In all honesty what I find this verse highlighting is that their is a powerful dominance militarily but the division would likely be among the first three (lion, bear, leopard) and then to the 10. And the focus looks to be on the fact that although this kingdom is huge and violently powerful, the division appears to be among the 10 kings (or the 3 initially). So in that sense I sacrifice my own narrative of common folk (clay) vs. the elites (iron). For instead it would appear to be that the clay is not the “other” kingdom but that the clay is merely describing the loosely held together alliance. And that alliance is a fragile one, the 10 that sponsor and operate the power and violence like an iron fist upon the world.

So even though we have not gotten me much closer to see this passage indicating technology…it would appear that this is indeed a one world superpower. Something telling here as well. Super power elites are not of one mind. Not a hive mind. So as powerful as AC influence is upon the world…even the 10 most subject to his influence are not a hive mind…and are represented at least as not having one mind but factions yet globalist ruling class nonetheless. So whatever happens in the short term this side of tribulation…would likely result into a one world power as thought. I’m bummed :frowning: I thought it would be something different too :cry:

People might be offended by that, but regardless its 100% True.

5 Likes

The View has an interesting take on this story. The narrative shifts of course depending on party occupying. But if anyone is interested in The View point its on YT. To which I would say the left can be whining violently and abusively for 4 years and within 5 months are now suddenly more mature than that…lol (per the View view). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(1) Reports show Kamala Harris office ‘not a healthy environment’ - YouTube

I’m not offended. I’ll go further…the USA is being ran by a crime family under the protective crime syndicate umbrella. Its more exciting to watch the theater of gangsters with tommy guns than what Harrod looks like psychotically turning into a pile of worms in slow mo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Make virtual reality appear to be reality and make your own person reality from virtual reality. You can be your own god in your own world. The anti christ won’t care as these people will still not know the truth. It will suit his plan perfectly.

Againa 100% correct haha

1 Like

The Antichrist will eradicate the free will from those who take the mark. And they will live a miserable life. A slave life with endless suffering and no joy at all. I think we cannot imagine how this world turn to hell, when we are gone.

I am glad that we see this from above. Dont wanna be here when Satan rises and rules the World in a persons body.

1 Like

This world is already turning into hell. Everybody is hooting and screaming and shouting because Italy beat Belgium in the quarter finals of the European championship. They have absolutely NO idea what’s coming.

I didn’t understand all the noise at first but I thought it had something to do with football. So I am going to have to listen to this the whole night. As in the days of Noah.

3 Likes

I agree. Its just nothing like whats happening when we are gone. Imagine the Holy Spirit is not on the earth. There will be no kindness, no loving each other. Just pure hate.

For us its hard to be here. But for our future brothers and sisters it will be much much harder.

3 Likes

It is going to be completely terrifying. If we think now that we are few and far between I can only imagine how it is going to feel for someone to know that when they call on the name of God they have sentenced themself to death.

It makes me think of ancient Rome. You cannot run, you cannot hide and you will eventually be in the arena.

3 Likes

Cyborg clones arguing with us in line at Starbucks. The next thing you know, they’re running the place…and then taking over the world. :scream: No, I hear where you are coming from. I have some pretty exotic ideas as you know. So I know what it is to have that wild blue streak in our hair. But it is extremely cordial and brotherly for you to come along side in understanding my honest concerns.

Actually your notion about human 2.0 vs human is more of a possibility…like a failed AI experiment or something (or purposefully oppositionally infiltrated into keeping powers in check). Or a layer of “next” generationers between the ruling and the ruled. I would not think though that iron to be exactly a metal of choice to infer modern technology though. But I think the idea of intercourse is what gets us thinking of something unusual. Like some think this is referring to spawning a Neo-Nephilim race. The clay has been known in several places to = people. So of the two…clay is a lot closer to people than iron to cyborgism i would reckon.

Intercourse definition:

noun

ORIGIN:

First recorded in 1425–75; late Middle English intercurse, from Medieval Latin intercursus “communication, trading,” Latin “a running between, interposition”; see inter-, course

1. dealings or communication between individuals, groups, countries, etc.
  2. interchange of thoughts, feelings, etc.
  3. sexual relations

So like the seed of mankind seems to sound like we could surround that with a lot of mystery or mystique. But it sounds to me like it is saying that although the 10 confederates will intermarry with one another (as royalty) they won’t unite but stay divided anyway…and perhaps the clay does not have meaning as the shared ruling class antics goes.

. . . . .

I was searching through a few videos today and I did run across one that had seen the feet kind of serving as a floorboard mirror lifted slightly ajar capturing more the standard 90 degree angle of the domestic wall of unfolding history right in front of it (just after Rome) up to the our modern day (rather than the floorboards mirror capturing the sky). What that looks like is “iron” as repeated = Romish sprinklings throughout the earth. Which ultimately becomes the Western world. There was of course England and Spain as two huge medieval power brokers. But we don’t see much mention of that in scripture as far as I can tell.

However, what if “which will be different from all the other kingdoms,” is referring to it coming out of democracy? That would be different. It would look counterintuitive to the whole brutal iron globalist beast thing it gots going for it though. Perhaps that is the clay? Or can democracy and brutal totalitarianism function side by side? The study you showed me includes democracy…do you see that as the clay Joshua? Historically, this is an interesting view…that democracy might be a counterintuitive way to introduce it. And since the lion, bear, and leopard kick it off…wow…hold on…just thought of something. Ok so i see Daniels 4 animals as perhaps fulfilling dual prophecies. But certainly looks (as in Rev 13:2) like there is an imported wink toward those as end times nations. Like the lion, bear, and leopard may not be so much the beast system from which the 10 emerge. But rather that the beast kingdom would be POINTED to by those three…yet not perhaps involving them. Here’s the reason I say that…“like.” The term like in 13:2 might just mean in one way it is like that (but hey…wink…wink…“Did you see what i just did right there?”). The 4th beast cometh after we see the leopard. So if i am on to something…we would have to have a little better idea of leopard i think. But Germany may hold a candle or two in that direction perhaps.

I believe the lion with wings like an eagle is America. Not because of the wings. But England lion, wings flight, and looses wings, and gains a heart like a man. That to me is right in our faces democracy American style (since we started it). The bear naturally Russia (although may have a soon end in Ezekiel 38 war–but certainly revived since USSR and a MAJOR player–but does not have to remain as a part of the beat system). Beasts had been descriptive of monarchs or heavy rule. So where is China? Anyway…I believe that Rev 13 uses lion, bear, and leopard to wink at the time signature approaching the 4th beast kingdom. Russia just revived 30 years ago. Not sure if we have the leopard on board yet. Some say Germany…and perhaps I mean look at the Russian pipeline deal (and leopard tanks). Germany is Europe’s largest national economy and ranks fourth as the largest economy by nominal GDP

In some ways you seem to be somewhat reviving my bringing back the whole conservative democratic rule thing mixed with totalitarianism perhaps. Is that what your study you share outlines of concludes too brother? Blessings.

Hi, I wanted to thank you for sharing your various links. I hope you won’t mind if I add mine just below yours. This article is dated June 29,2021. – Israel's Semi-Autonomous Robot With Machine Guns is Heading to the Gaza Border

1 Like

Hi Alison,

Personally I feel the top right part of the image is entirely appropriate; 45% charged with wry humour, 55% underpowered by Matthew 5.

44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

For the remainder of the charge required on that particular device I’ll leave it to Moses under Egyptian rule, Daniel under Babylonian rule and our Lord Christ Jesus under Roman rule to lead the Way in how best to deal with corrupt sources of power.

Yours in Christ

9 Likes

@jasonacts177

Romans 12:20

King James Version

20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

Is this connected to what you posted ?

1 Like

We are so close, don’t lose anymore crowns.

2 Likes

Indeed, from the very same source that charges us all.

Ok…I drop the phone/charging metaphor now; it’s not universally compatible, and in no way is this an Us vs Thee issue (USThee).

…arghh.

2 Likes

God bless you brother @jasonacts177 your work isn’t easy but I think I can speak for many if not all people, on this forum, that is is greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

On that humbling and truly appreciated sentiment, I’m off to bed to recharge.

...arrgghh.
4 Likes

trying to understand your message… are you saying its slightly more in bad taste than good?

@Jimbo can you please clarify too lol? are you saying it’s not a good idea to have it posted?

1 Like