June 18, 2023: Topical Study -- Depart From Evil (with Worship)

After watching Eric Ryckman’s videos covering the six seals, individually; I have not had a restful spirit. He really did overwhelm me with the idea that the four Seals had opened and begun their ride toward their fulfilment. He noted that these would affect the whole Earth, and they will; however, I would want them to be specific to Israel as well.
I do not believe that we will be on Earth for the sixth Seal. I must discard this one. I’m not sure if any need be opened before we head Home. I have not seen his video on the seventh Seal, if he has posted it.
Here are Eric’s dates for the first five Seals and their Jewish holidays:
1st Seal = December 25, 2019. The White Horse. Holiday was Hanukkah.
2nd Seal = March 20, 2020. The Red Horse. No direct holiday but was 10 days after Purim. The same Great Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn makes up the Star of Jesus’s birth.
3rd Seal = December 14, 2020. The Black Horse. Holiday was Hanukkah. First injection given in the US. Global lockdowns.
4th Seal = December 14, 2021. The Pale Green Horse. Holiday was the 10th of Tevet. A fast commemorating the destruction of the Temple and Babylonian siege of Jerusalem.
5th Seal = May 15, 2022. Holiday is the second or rebirth of Israel. It was also Pesach Sheni or second Passover. Tradition allows this second Passover if a person was unclean or could not make it to Jerusalem at the time of the Passover.

I have no way of validating anything Eric has presented and my comments here should be taken from my Curious George way of thinking. :monkey_face: :upside_down_face: And, to my initial question as to how many moons have come between the fourth Seal and the Feast of Trumpets this year, well, as best as I could garner from the internet, it is 20 before the Feast with the 21st one following the Feast in the same month of December.

Blessings

5 Likes

@Jenn1, I am seeing many things today that I wasn’t sure that I would before the rapture. We are told to look up as these things begin to happen. How close they become to the tribulation, only God knows.

The tribulation is for the Jewish people even though the whole world will experience it. The Jews would look to the patterns of the Old Testament as they don’t believe, yet, what is written in the New Testament. God set the Jewish calendar to follow the lunar or moon cycles. Our Gregorian is a solar or sun cycle based calendar.
Feasts and special commemorations like Purim are observed by specific date/month and the moon’s phase. New moons mostly, if I recall correctly.

Blessings

6 Likes

Although I love what that video set does with the first seal being clothed with the sun, Id lean much more toward Jenn1’s concern. @BABBAB58 I totally concur with how you have shared that we are amazed and likely still to come how much the church may witness prior to the rapture. @Jenn1 I would agree with your concerns because I do not see the seals as something prior to the tribulation but rather a part of it. I know there are those that see the seals having unfolded over the last several centuries. There are those that see the seals unfolding as birth pangs prior to the tribulation (something we may experience as the church). But I believe that seals belong to the tribulation period (the first cycle of 7 – of the 3 cycles Seals, Trumpets, and Bowls). I have tried to trace the seals historically over the centuries. The sequence never works out. I find the four video set here interesting to note on some levels, but the world historically has never seen a seal. I believe these are gargatuan compared to common historical events. And will likely be louder than life as we have known it. This is a conjecture, but it does significantly contrast much of what we might assign seals to perhaps be over the centuries (including our own) to fit something we are looking into. I believe since they belong to the end of the age of grace and prior to the millenial kingdom that the seals will be much bigger and grander than perhaps our theories might well intendendly map out from season to season.

I believe the birth pangs in Matt 24 started in WWI and particualry in WW2 with Israel coming on the scene. I don’t believe the church is here during the seals. I don’t believe we have seen any seals yet. But i do believe we are riding the riptide current toward the 1st seal, pulling us away from the shore of familiarity. If there is relevance to that, it would be something on a near horizon (this year) to late horizon possibly as far out as 2030. I believe the first and second seal = exit age of grace/enter trib era but are not a part of the trib proper starting on seal 3. This will likely not track well here as the tendency is to stay within the conventional 7 seals belonging to trib model, amen. However, if seal 1 is age of grace exit, and the church witness it, I believe another controversial aspect to it in that it would be the demize of globalism by the very hand of God (only to reemerge in seal three). I don’t think the beast sytem belongs to this set of globalists we see currently trying to power play. But their reemerging aftermath. I realize this is not on anyone’s radar…but if this potential trajectory has a measure of accuracy…we would likely see America reamerge, and we would see globalism collapse. For that to happen it would be nothing short of an act of God. And much bigger than some things we might associate with the 1st seal as having already passed.

Whether this 1st seal potential of mine has merit or not is of course something we will see or not see. One thing that is good about my position (even if wrong) is that it is easily disprovable in the short term. I am excited to find out if im’ wrong too…lol. But the riptide in that direction seems most viable. In my estimation in any case. But i just say this in contrast to perhaps views that might tend to view our world system as being actually in the swell of downstream seals having already gone off…that perhaps we have not seen anything yet. But an upside to that and hopeful encouragement might be that we may be in days where the seals are not going off. Yet. And that God is slow to anger and mercificul…and injustice “not” being addressed at all (as bad and evil as that is) attests to the fact that we are indeed “indeed” yet in an age of grace (for God being very slow to anger). I am just hopeful a focus to a degree in this sense might lend toward a peace surpassing understanding in our day and age as so much is happening. In any event. Blessings. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My first post on Eric Ryckman’s videos was amazement on the mathematical chances of what he had found. I do not have the software to check his work. I was left with his findings at face value. The things of God are done with pinpoint accuracy, and this should not be the exception, IF Eric’s findings were true. IF true, then evidence beyond doubt would also be present. It’s an IF-THEN situation for me. I looked at his dates and gave the coordinating occurrences. I obviously did not emphasis nearly as well as I should have that what I was posting should in any way be considered as agreeing with Eric’s findings. I left the comparison of dates and occurrences without my thoughts on the comparison. I had hoped that it would be understood as something not to be taken seriously, but rather an exercise of what-if. I wrongly thought that it would be easy enough to see Eric’s error. I had not thought that I would be included in Eric’s error.

Here are my thoughts. While I was surprised to find that some of his dates did line up with Jewish holidays, none of the holidays have any significance or relationship to Jesus’s return for the Jewish Nation. In today’s phraseology - it’s a nothing burger.

I have not wavered in mind that as I look for Christ Jesus, that I may experience the birth pangs, which in my understanding of Jesus and Paul’s accounts, in particular, would include a fading of the curtain’s opaqueness, so to speak. To what clarity I would witness that which is coming on mankind is left with God’s pleasure, in grace, in giving me another morning. God is in perfect control. To what extent I will see things before I sleep or the rapture occurs, only God knows. If He has us wait while evidence of the horse(s) is saddled, then that is what will happen. If not, that too is good.

@TCC Teren, you have delved into study on the Seals, Trumpets, and Bowl judgements to quite a degree. Whether by curiosity or Burean-ish compulsion, it sounds like you have found what makes the best sense for you. Knowing and trusting that on that day you will see Jesus, and us, and your calculations may have been a tad off - or not, I sense will merit a chuckle of yours. We whose hearts long for, are excited for His return often lend ourselves to stretch our minds in contemplation of God’s next step, even while knowing that it is an impossibility.

Blessings

5 Likes

Thanks Katheryn. It sounded like you found the video intrigueing as i think some of us (self included). Thanks for your kind reply. I realized your “Curious George” comment, amen. Wasn’t sure what the focus on dates was getting at a while back. It looks like Jenn1 picked up on your seeing them as not something we should be looking for. It wasn’t that clear for me what was meant. Thanks for taking the time to opine. I totally honor the what ifs. I’m all about a big one…lol. Quite contrary to the flow of the stream. So amen.

I think too dear sister there is wonderful considerations to come out of what ifs too. Like with Andy Woods, his take on Christ coming to actually bring Israel the kingdom (near term) then, is not necessarily commonly shared because there is usually an emphasis on God knowing the future and that they would not receive Him. But the beauty in realizing the tension (from a Woods perspective) is one of those things i believe that is an excellent example of what if AS likely rivers of content by which good exegesis may also be dicsoverabke. So even in that what if sense, sometimes it can be “more profound” than it not being a part of how we are thinking. Praise God this spriit is within you. My apology if i was putting too much on perhaps your stetching with those videos. It sounded like a “conideration” you had. Like entertaining features about those videos as helpful (in which i agree). But also not how you might have been tracking with seals for today (which even so…some believers think we are in the trib…so again thanks for clarifying).

In the event some may get further ideas of seals going off around us (something we may have merely forming ideas or open considerations to consider), I was just wanting to offer some counter thought in that even…just noticing over the many months a tendency can be to dishearten some. So in that event (even with this lovely man’s heart and his wife’s addition to video 3…a precious thing) it is beautiful to see the pioneering spirit to consider. Perhap there are grand connections to this sky map and a mirror effect in the future actual rollout. The guy on the video just seemed to be rather interested to affirm seals in a climate where it seems like it can tend to be not necessarily as overly edifying in some cases (as conjecture…amen…but i actually do love that). Some people watching can get discouraged in ways or dipressed by seeing things through certain filters from what ive seen over the many months is all. So it was more like that kind of thing i meant to express in light of. I appreicate your heart and your further points on all that.

And although our forum over the years has quited down…these are precious times to be in “open” mode…alamode…amen. Blessings.

4 Likes

Pastor makes a statement that made me gasp…

2 Likes

Thank you, Teren, for your considerate and encouraging reply. There was a lessen, for me, to be learned here in that I need to be more precise, to more thoroughly vet any information, and consider how what I post is read by my brothers and sisters through their eyes. What was running through my thoughts did not translate to my fingertips, unfortunately. @Jenn1 reply of staying in the bible smarted. There isn’t any other place of instruction, guidance, and God’s love that I desire. I think we all have had moments, some (me) more frequent, where the Holy Spirit leads us to passages in the bible for correction, encouragement, and the like for our betterment. Adjacent to that strategy is the use of our fellow brethren to kindly raise the first finger as a way of saying that a pause is necessary. It is part of being the family in Christ. The longevity of this lessen will likely be in peril as I am very prone to the what ifs of things. There are two simple questions that run continuous in my head, they are: How does it do what it does? and Why does it do what it does? They represent the Curious George element of me that just like George, trouble often pursues.

Beyond what I have just said, I want to give you an additional thank you and I thanked God in the timing of your response. I had just completed hours of stress filled conversations with a bureaucratic entity without a positive outcome. I am the Executrix of my father’s estate. He passed in September of 2021. The probate lawyer has left everything for me to do except file paperwork in the court. This is a grueling test /trial that God has me in. I read your post yesterday but could not respond until now. It lifted my spirit. May God bless you, Teren. Amen.

Blessings

4 Likes

Hi… yes the videos were intriguing… but i dont see them as markers that say “we are in “THE” tribulation” more that the seeds have been planted…
The wheels began to turn so to speak… everything has to begin somewhere… a baby dosent exist until the seed meets the egg… but isnt actually born until later… but we know that its coming…

Amos 3:7 surely the Lord God will do nothing, but revealeth His secret unto His servants and the prophets…

Genesis 1:14
Then God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be “for signs” and for seasons and for days and years;

John 14:29
And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.

He lets us know beforehand…

5 Likes

Waiting to be called back for my teeth cleaning……
Is this really necessary at my dentist office??

3 Likes

Along those lines is kind of another notion perhaps. I realize we will find prophecy to be fulfilled. For it cannot go any other way, amen. When we look at our day and age, we tend to see how things may unfold according to how we line things up according to our perspectives upon scripture. I concur that God does reveal things. On that note, I would understand what is occuring in America as a stage of “revealing.”

I heard on one persons small video channel, Susan Morales, that perhaps God provides for such pushback from LGBTQ community because the church has been asleep in America for so long and it is one indicator that we should be waking up now. Most people in the prophecy communities would not necessairly align poliitical science trends to align with prophecy. But I for one, would see that quite a bit is being revealed in America about our state of affairs. And in a similar way, i would say God is all about disclosure these days…to those that know Him, and seemingly even to those who might (in His patient, long suffering way). Its almost as if things are being revealed even at the tabloid America level. Like disclosure to the things and those that are not. Reveals at very simple levels too perhaps. Amazing time to be alive.

4 Likes

These are they who conform with the trends, no matter how perverse and putrid. I feel like you do, and how Lot must have felt. We have to witness and endure wickedness, deceit and disgust until we sleep or Raptured. I see things like what you’ve pointed out and I basically throw up in my mouth, but swallow it and prepare for the next atrocity I’m bound to encounter, figuratively.
I have bitten my tongue, shaken my head, prayed for protection and still I hear His small voice, Be still and know I am God. I believe prayer is my best defense against the filth around me. I’ve worn out the words, “how much longer, Lord?”
We likely have more to see and hear. Put on that FULL ARMOR!!!
How was your trip to Israel, @anon74937514? I haven’t been on the forum for a while due to personal reasons, but I’ve often thought of you.

In Christ

5 Likes

Me too …

My trip was great.
I posted a lot of photos and info under the thread I started about asking for prayer before I went on my trip you want to check those out !
I pray for you and whatever you’re dealing with …. But God :blush:

3 Likes

He may be the false prophet, idk Makes me cringe to hear all the lies he tells

3 Likes

No thank you Yuval Noah Harari… we already have a Bible written by a Superior Intelligence!!

12 Likes
1 Like

Much like the previous video we find what appears to be a bible study but is in fact a very devious bit of trickery to promote the concept of flat earth. I say this because I have dealt with this over 20 years now on the internet and have watched their tactic evolve over time. The one thing that has become very evident is the amount of mixing scripture into their belief system. It is in fact part of the very deception Pastor JD often talks about.

3 Likes

That is intresting. I hope they come across the scripture that says God sits above the circle of the earth. :pray:

2 Likes

Yeah but unfortunately they might just see it as a flat circle :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, i guess they could. :thinking:

2 Likes