June 4, 2023: 1 John 2:18-20 – How we Know This is the Last Hour

1 Like

Thank you Jesus! The angels are rejoicing! :yellow_heart:
Prayers for Scott and Deborah :pray:

5 Likes

Margaret, i am praying for Pearse. :pray::yellow_heart:
There’s a client i sometime visit and her son has one amputated leg that’s below the knee and he gets around the house pretty fast in his wheelchair or with his leg brace plus he can drive to places… praying Pearse will be changed for the better.

4 Likes

I tried contacting the office as you suggeztrd but i got a message saying my sibmission failed due to server error i tried again from a library computer and got same message. Maybe because i am not in usa?
Thanks for the suhhestion and for praying . God bless

3 Likes

Margaret click on this Pastor JD
if you need for the prayer team at CCK to pray for you.

1 Like

I’m trying to catch up here and am working on watching this sermon and then reading the thread comments.

Hopefully this is a good place to post the following:

This increase in the lgbtq and trans agenda given also it’s “ pride” month is getting so out of control and invasive to every day life and freedoms that imo this is one of the biggest indicators that the trumpet is going to sound VERY VERY SOON.

People peacefully protesting pride events or even commenting opposition per their first amendment rights are being arrested , fired, threatened and such.

Quoting scripture is becoming an increasing no no.
While some churches have been lgbtq approving , it’s getting worse and more blatantly in your face as they continue housing drag Queen story hour , fly gay flags and worse , blasphemously use the name of Christ to push others especially Christians to compromise and just accept it as being truly loving.

I mean this stuff is on the news, in stores , on commercials, in schools ,pushed by businesses, in television programs and movies and now increasingly in the church.

This continuing push and acceptance is what led to many civilizations falling and we know we also see more push to accept pedophilia, bestiality and even more perverted acts.

While those who affirm these things, are celebrating with joy that society is progressing for the better , we know it’s progressing towards the righteous deserved wrath of God.

Plan on not eating, grocery shopping, buying clothes , toys , daily necessities and so forth if you boycott all on this bandwagon. :rage:

It’s getting old having it EVERYWHERE and more importantly it’s just sad.

9 Likes

A miracle happened…i cannot explain this other than Gods mercy…i got a message from my sister in law:
Hi Margaret. Good news, Pearse rang me only just off the phone. He’s responding well to the antibiotics and hopefully he’s not going to loose the leg, he will loose a couple of toes over a period off 6 months but for now they’re going to leave the leg. He sounded happy :smiley: And he’s going home tomorrow and will have carers coming in each day to dress foot xx All your prayers have been answered Margaret

Thank all of you who prayed
@Flamingogirl49563 @Anchored @Loretta66

Thank you i am sorry not ungrateful if i didnt name you just still stunned. I got message in library and was walking home told a neigh our and a stranger (poor woman just smiled at me and i started tellin her about what happened ) thank you Lord

20 Likes

yaaaaaayyyyyyy thank you Jesus :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

Wow! Just wow!!

9 Likes

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

10 Likes

All Praises, Honor and Glory to our Lord Jesus Christ! \o/

8 Likes

Oh Father thank you for touching Pearse’s body that he is now respond to medicine. Lord please send someone with the Gospel message that Pearse may hear and know that You Love him and are knocking at his heart’s door. In Jesus Mighty WONDERFUL and Sweet name, Amen.

13 Likes

Thank you dear Susan, its so incredible just yesterday they were set to amputate and tomorrow hes going home.
He knows we were praying for him. I have asked permission to share this at tonights meeting…oh i am drlighted thank you for your prayers

15 Likes

Praise God such winderful news the angels ate rejoicing

7 Likes

Praying for your children dear sis. God hears our cry and captures every tear. Their names are written on the palms of His hands, praise God. Also thrilled to know I have a new brother in Christ. Looking forward to worshiping with ALL your family in heaven.

8 Likes

Margaret, we do have an AWESOME GOD. HALLELUJAH!! I expect to hear soon of his salvation. It is always a good time to give thanks in everything. I am thrilled to my fingertips. Thank you for that praise report.

11 Likes

Wonderful! So thankful, Jesus!

8 Likes

Carole i am so thrilled still finding it hard to take in when i saw a message from Cathy i was afraid at first…last night they’d guven us the good news the amputation wd be below knee…i didnt dream the Lord wd act again so quickly and metcifully!
There is a meeting tonight i have requested permission to share…hopefully it will encourage someone. We are doing a series on hope so i think it shd be okay to share
Hoping this divine intervention will send a message to other family members that God still hears and answers prayer

12 Likes

I thought this was interesting :heart:

18 Likes

There were many studies done in south America showing the chemicals in fertilizer and weed killers affected children much more than adults though neither was good.

They know exactly what they are doing at the top and are proud of themselves.

God knows too, time shall reveal it all!

8 Likes