June 4, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update – This Is The Last Hour

We have done many threads on the Chosen.
It’s not what it appears and IS deceiving many.
Here are a coupe videos exposing it and the concerns… TA MCMahon is from the Berean Call and was a great friend of Dave Hunts. He worked in Hollywood and this teaching discusses how many so called biblical shows including the Chosen create a false mindset ( visual ) from adding in the script unbiblical assumptions thus creating a “ visual idolatry” which is attributing wrong concepts about the Bible , biblical characters and the overall story making it more of an imaginary adaption of what the Bible doesn’t say.

The following video is very long. I had to watch in increments… BUT it exposed so much of the behind the scenes unbiblical ties of this show to Mormonism, Catholicism, ecumenicism and other very concerning issues including interview statements by Dallas Jenkins that are shocking.
He is the son of Jerry Jenkins who did the Left Behind series which is shocking considering what his father purportedly believes.

4 Likes

The question is why a secular company like LionsGate is keen in this whole series? Hmm…

Is Lionsgate going to screen this series outside America??? Deceiving more Christians???

Let’s see if they dare screen this in Islamic countries…

" The Chosen Update: Yoshi FIRED, Lionsgate Deal, Pride Flag"

4 Likes

Well that was interesting :thinking:

3 Likes

Thank you i have seen all the videos and agree with what you have stated and also sent these to everyone, my point was how now with this new video of actor has now deceived more who once agree the chosen was not sound doctrine and deception, now have a change of mind , people i thought where solid in Christ , its completely ramping up in deception like on steroids , hold strong in Christ and prepare to stand and answer in confidence the true gospel, never thought i would have to do this with Christian friends , truly prepare to lose a lot in this life Marantha my family your are all amazing support i read all your posts thank-you,
and my sister @Margaret xx

10 Likes

Your love and enthusiasm for the Lord are wonderful dear Cara. I am so blessed to know you. Like you i am stuñned at how decieved so many Christians i held in deep respect are.
My church prayer letter just came out with a link to a 40 minute video of the late Tim Keller. I deeply respected Pastor keller till he began advocating tolerance and acceptance of the lbqt movement . Just dazed that people who have rejected publically Bible principles are being held up as rile models fir us to learn from. Don’t mean that to sound wrong i know we all sin but to encourage others in it rather than help then repent so dangerous.
God bless sis, not long he will make us stand in his presence blameless and with great joy

4 Likes

I believe this is worth considering, it seems the professional watchman may not want to see this as a possibility. Are they just wanting to keep us from getting to hopeful or are they still locked into what they have been preaching for so long.

I listened to the objections and they did not ring clear to me as a good response.

Shalom

5 Likes

Possibly to not get hopes too high as we’ve seen so many “high watch times” come and go. Or, is it too close to date setting for some?

This reminded me of a short video about the message embedded in the word Shalom.

5 Likes

I did not know of that aspect of the word Shalom very powerful. I watch this brother also.

SHALOM - SHALOM – SHALOM & AMEN!

So as to not gets hopes to High sounds like fear!

To close to date setting, what’s to close, who is to say them?

To me this is muzzling the Ox instead of letting Him use power given him by Yahweh.

There is a line when its all about themselves or deception this brother is doing neither. I hope he is correct if not so I learned a lot of very good truths from the research they are doing either way.

If the body of Christ is so weak they must muzzle the Ox then they need to be teaching people to be stronger not taking away the nourishment (word) to make them strong.

This is not a false teaching not a date and it makes a lot of sense and we do not need to be treated as kindergartner but strengthened to handle what is coming and is here.

SHALOM - SHALOM – SHALOM & AMEN!

3 Likes

Yes!
I see what you were getting at.

There is a deception resulting from people like Jenkins who counter truths leading people into accepting deception of what once to them was wrong but no longer in their mind is.

It’s almost like a tangent of compromising that ties into the end times apostasy within Christendom.

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:… i’m watching the countdown to midnight!! Maranatha Lord Jesus!!

3 Likes
5 Likes

Johnathan’s Summary
So is the UN’s seven-year initiative prophetically significant? Yes, it is! We must not overlook the fact that the globalists of our day are thinking in terms of a seven-year commitment to their objectives. This is relevant not only because the seventieth week of Daniel’s prophecy remains unfulfilled, but also because of the convergence of a great many signs pointing to the nearness of the seven-year Tribulation. These things should heighten our curiosity.

Please know that I’m not predicting the Lord will return for us this year with the antichrist using the September UN meeting to put in place the seven-year covenant of Daniel 9:27.

Shalom

6 Likes

All i can tell you is listen to that sweet Holy Spirit inside you and you will know it’s time. God bless

10 Likes

14 Likes
2 Likes

On top of 10 regions division planned, issue is who are the possible 10 kings?

WIll Great Reset King Charles III one of them? Heard he gonna attend Davos special mtg this Sept.

4 Likes

He is definitely involved somehow in end time prophetic events…BUT I don’t want to be here to find out his exact role though !!

6 Likes

Tyler Generation 2434 will be Livestreaming tomorrow night to discuss about the 10 Kings.
https://www.youtube.com/live/hta2E8Ca2sY?feature=share

2 Likes

Amazing relationships in Heaven

4 Likes