June 4, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update – This Is The Last Hour

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources/Transcript: Here

JD_ThisIsLastHour_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: provides three reasons as to why we are now living in the very last hour, and how knowing this can fill us with hope.

Pastor JD will be away from the pulpit until July 9. Until then please be sure to watch the sermons presented by Pastor Mac and Pastor Leitu, they will be posted in #updates-and-sermons:topical.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

22 Likes

4 June 2023

Min 34:15, Pastor JD you are not angry when you speak up, I am surprised why listeners thought you were angry

-----------------------

This sharing will point to Point 1 on technology: Karen Kingston & Dr. Ana Mihalcea join Maria Zeee to expose their correlating findings that confirm our hypothesis regarding the transhumanist agenda. Human beings are being replaced with synthetic biology, the strange clots being found inside people causing them to die suddenly is hydrogel (programmable matter), and AI may be far more advanced than we could’ve imagined, already in the process of exterminating the human race.

-----------------------

17 Likes

It was wonderful to hear the congregation in the closing song on the livestream. More ambience, please!

12 Likes

antichrists are among us and some may not be human anymore and The AC is alive and among us.
There is no doubt we are definitely in the last hour.

Have a wonderful respite with your family, Pastor :heart:

17 Likes

I know we will miss our Pastor JD for a month, however, even our passionate Pastor needs quality time away to spend time with his beautiful family…and I know Pastor JD will come back refreshed.

I always look forward to Pastor(s) Mac and Leitu also, so, we are in good hands.

25 Likes

“When the Rapture of the Church has taken place, many will suddenly realize that God has really fulfilled His promise”

(Benjamin Rapture Ready)

8 Likes

5 June 2023

Part of Prophecy update sermon, the Israelis must consume the Passover lamb ( a picture of Jesus ) on that night, they must also pack up their belongings and be ready to ciao from Egypt.

This is a type of “Rapture”, where the believers will be taken up to be with Jesus Christ, the difference is no need to pack bags etc, as we need to leave our stuff on earth (Egypt)!

(Exo 12:31) And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up! Get away from my people, both you and the sons of Israel! And go serve Jehovah, as you have said.
(Exo 12:32) Also take your flocks and your herds, as you have said, and go. And bless me also.

-------------------------------

-------------------------------

8 Likes

Excellent teaching from Lee Brainard about how AMAZING God is!! Worth listening with your earbuds while cleaning.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Something i noticed in a discussion yesterday in looking at the many and varied ways in which we see things occurring is the passage from Daniel 12 noted above in its affirming to seal up to the end. Sometimes I believe we can see things on the horizon, sometimes we get a sense of actually what is unfolding, but for centuries commentators could not know much about (or anything really) of what would be sealed until its time. We know Israel will preach in the second half of the tribulation. Ultimtely it would seem this to be the most siginificant time for God’s prophetic word to be known upon the earth (while the devil himself is physically ruling over it). It would appear the “to and fro” statement implies a level of “ramping up” or “building up” of sorts. Like, “not necessarily book of Daniel prophetic clarity…but fragments or bread crumbs along the path getting there” perhaps. In this sense, how would you guys see a difference between book of Daniel prohecy no longer sealed “level of prophetic disclosure,” and those things leaning in a direction but less than Daniel level prophecy unvieled? Or do we think the book of Daniel is unveiled completely already? These are some things i was noticing in a discussion yesterday. Thanks. Blessings.

11 Likes

This spring our women’s bible study did God of Deliverance, by Jen Wilkin. Such a blessing! :grinning::dove: it is a study of Exodus Chapters 1-18 from Lifeway! Now we’re halfway through pat 2, God of Freedom, also awesome! Check it out y’all! :blush::heart:

5 Likes

I am NOT the one that can carry a back and forth intellectual discussion :joy:
however I would like to comment that I see an unveiling of (understanding) BP and even ‘hidden’ typology in scripture myself. Before I had knowledge, now I have more understanding.( and hope for even more til we’re outta here) I believe this unveiling will continue til the very end. We will know/understand what we need pretrib and they will see/ understand what they need during the trib.
The word of God is alive and active. Praise!

21 Likes
3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/pZgQflIp-Wg?feature=share

1 Like

Excellent discussion with Tom Hughes and Lee Brainard
Oh No! Is There No Escape?!

4 Likes

This NAR anointed Ted Cruz supports LGBTQ movement, the pastor whacked him back in tweeter:

16 Likes

I agree!
The Breaks are good and necessary to stay healthy. All things are commanded to rest on the seventh day. Crops are rotated and given seventh year off from harvest to rest. The calendar has a 7 day week. Etc…

There is a famous saying, ‘absence makes the heart grow fonder’

I look forward to sharpening my spiritual fortitude and insight, revealing the hidden things with Pastor Mac’s lessons on anti-christ’s and demonic theology.

Leitu also provides a key testimony and shares from the heart messages of love and compassion and humility, a kind of lesson that convicts the soul with the piercing word of God.

We will miss JD and it does feel very strange to not see him in his appointed place but he will be back before we know it!

Let’s pray he gets the rest he needs and adequate family time. In Lord Jesus name Amen!

20 Likes

Interesting…

6 Likes

Note: Make sure that you carefully discern this. The truth is out there, so is disinformation. Ken

Red alert as Pentagon mobilizing thousands of aircraft for war with China and Russia
Mike Adams65x65 We have an urgent update for you today concerning the Pentagon preparing for World War III. New intel comes to us from John Moore (The Liberty Man) who I will be interviewing later this week.

It turns out that thousands of mothballed aircraft are being restored into service. They are reportedly being sent to the Philippines and Poland for staging for war.

It is estimated this means we are only six months away from world war.

Hear the special report here: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/hrreport

6 Likes

Sharing this for those who haven’t heard of Watchman River Tom.

7 Likes