June 4, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update – This Is The Last Hour

6 June 2023

Pastor JD holiday till July 9 Sunday? Will moderators confirm he be back on July 9th preaching or 16th July?

Since this thread will be very long in one month’s time, I will be pacing and spacing my posts here.

I am posting the excerpts from 2 news online here in my country, illustrating how the government refused to acknowledge the dangers and harm of C19 “vaccines” as Pastor JD mentioned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RM2.5mil compensation paid out over Covid-19 jab side effects

PETALING JAYA: The government has paid over RM2.5 million in compensation to 150 applicants who suffered serious cases of side effects after getting the Covid-19 vaccine.

Health minister Dr Zaliha Mustafa said the ministry received 318 applications under a scheme providing special financial aid to those who suffered from serious cases of adverse events following immunisation (AEFI).

“Of the 318, 150 applicants were approved involving a payout of RM2.55 million. Thirty applications are still being evaluated and 138 have been rejected,” she said in a written Dewan Rakyat reply.

She was replying to Teresa Kok (PH-Seputeh), who asked about the number of AEFI reports the ministry received and the amount compensated to complainants so far.

Of the 72.6 million vaccine doses administered nationwide, Zaliha said, the ministry received 26,716 reports of AEFI.

“The rate of AEFI reports is equal to 368 reports for every one million doses administered,” she said.

Zaliha said 93% of AEFI cases were not serious, with vaccine recipients recovering within several days without needing any treatment.

“Meanwhile, of the 26,716 AEFI reports received, only 1,869 reports (or seven for every one million doses administered) were classified as serious,” she said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noor Hisham tells why ‘death’ not listed as vaccine side effect in MySejahtera

SEPANG: Former health director-general Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah told the sessions court here that “death” was not listed as one of the side effects of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine as a post-mortem is required to determine one’s cause of death.

Noor Hisham was called as a witness in the trial of Sky Clinic owner Dr Roland Victor, who was charged under the Communications and Multimedia Act over a video posted on Facebook regarding the Covid-19 vaccine rollout in 2021.

“We have to conduct a post-mortem to ascertain the cause of death, whether the death is caused by the vaccine or coincidentally (after the deceased was given the Covid-19 vaccine).

“There is a possibility that the deceased had other illnesses, we have to confirm that,” Noor Hisham said in reply to deputy public prosecutor Nazneen Zulkifli.

Nazneen had asked him during re-examination why “death” was not included as a side effect of the Pfizer jab on the MySejahtera application.

Noor Hisham also said the ministry did not list all the possible adverse reactions to the vaccine as the application “was limited”.

“We couldn’t include all (side effects), so we listed the common ones. For rare side effects, (the public) can refer to the document provided by the National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) on its website,” he said.

During cross-examination earlier, Victor’s lawyer, Ahmad Zaidi Zainal, said death was one of the possible side effects of the Pfizer vaccine, according to a document produced by the NPRA.

Zaidi: In the document, is “death” mentioned as one of the side effects?

Noor Hisham: It does not say death (explicitly), but complications from myocarditis.

Zaidi: That means death is one of the Pfizer vaccine’s side effects?

Noor Hisham: Yes, it is possible.

Victor was charged in July 2021 over remarks made in a video posting through the Facebook page “The KL Sky Clinic” on Feb 2, 2021.

In the video, he claimed that frontliners were being put through an “acid test” by being the first to be given the Covid-19 vaccines in February 2021.

Noor Hisham strongly disagreed with the doctor’s remarks and told the court he was “livid and hurt” after watching the video. He said Victor had also made an offensive remark towards frontliners and challenged the health ministry’s credibility.

“His ‘acid test’ remark was unnecessary as the vaccine had undergone a technical test. As a certified doctor, he should have calmed the people, not confused them,” he said, pointing out that the vaccines had been administered in the UK and Europe six months before Malaysia’s vaccination drive.

Earlier this year, Noor Hisham said there were 20,131 reports of side effects in Malaysia for over 44.8 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine given, of which 94.2% were not serious cases.

Bonus article:

7 Likes

This will be Livestreaming at 8pm (cst) tonight.

3 Likes

9 Prophesied Wars Of The End Times
Special guest Nathan Jones

3 Likes

Pastor Jack Hibbs

4 Likes

Thanks Stacey. I think that is helpful to see the context of the high priest setting cloths on fire. i don’t doubt this, but it is interesting that in every case i find articles on that, there are no sources mentioned. I am always interested in grounded findings where possible…in our era though its become increasingly common trend to go by idioms that don’t often come with source references. I looked at a lot of articles, but could not find any reference to primary sources cited to check on. I would imagine it is true and there are some…but it seems like its a time in history where we can tend to not use those so much.

Thanks Stacey too for video. Always nice to see Brandon. I believe in their heart too, regarding end times and “seeing” things, amen. I think it is good that the church wakes up. It means lots of opportunity, amen. I used to kind of see things along the lines that this video goes over. But I have also been leaning into somewhat of a burden for much of the church that does not necessarily see as we might, with our level of care toward end times. In a way i would see those denominations that might not be all that awake but zealous for Him and His church perhaps might be among us for other purposes too perhaps.

I left the reformed camp but still have great effection for many sincere believers in that camp. They do not see end times all that much as something to look into. Where i would be. There is a video that came out from a branch of the reformed camp. They do excellent work on the gospel theology and have challenged many bad doctrines even within their own camp. Its odd seeing the reformed perspective sometimes to have quite a leg up on even more conventional non-reformed baptist type views. They have seemed even in significant places to be more dispensational than dispensationalist lol (which is kind of strange to come across). In any event, if anyone is interested, this video of theirs is I believe a helpful one in underscoring a sober spirit among those who hold different escatalogical views than ours and yet see so much the treasure in Him. This is actually a pretty good recent video if anyone might be interested…kind of like in a missionary research sense seeing how other denomintions that are not crazy like NAR but have different perspectives than us might be thinking upon Him in our end time moment. Thanks again for sharing dear sister. Blessings. Leaving Behind the End Times – Theocast

5 Likes

@dlcv my understanding is that he will be back on July 9, which I did confirm with church staff too …but I know it does sound a bit like he’s still away that day due to the use of the word “Through” so we’re double checking. I’ll update here if it changes.

11 Likes

I love to listen to Tom! He makes me feel not so alone in my excitement for the Rapture. It can be so discouraging when other believers have no understanding of the end times. Makes me sad.

9 Likes

Even worse when they are completelt indiferent. And say things like it might not be for another 50 years or my granny thought that

9 Likes

I know, Margaret! When they say that people have been saying Jesus is coming back for years and it hasn’t happened yet, it makes me so upset. Then I realize that they either don’t know scripture or maybe they don’t even know Jesus! I am so excited to meet my Lord! I cannot wait!!

9 Likes

When they say that i congratulate them for fullfing prophecy!!
They don’t quite know what to say…
:heart:

8 Likes

Me too so excited at the thought of it. Tonight during a discussion on death our pastor said other than Jesus we all die its just a fact. I piped up with Ruben (18 year old) most likely wont he will be raptured, pointed towards a girl in her 29s i bet she wont she most likely will be and pastor badically said every generation says that …woukdnt discuss it. We were disussing death the fact that we have a blessed hope i thought was very pertinent

9 Likes

8 June 2023

------------------

Quote: “Daniel has actually been referred to affectionately as the Old Testament Book of Revelation and certainly, that does comport, Daniel and Revelation. They’re roommates too. So I guess everybody’s roommates now. Daniel is the Old Testament Book of Revelation in a sense”

------------------

------------------

------------------

4 Likes

Quote: And Jesus is saying that here’s the marker, the characteristic, the last hour, you’re going to know it’s the last hour because in the last hour you’re going to have all of these antichrists, these false Christ, these false prophets, these false teachers, and they’re going to rise and show great signs and wonders.

@anon28331375 , you posted a news on The Chosen recently, here is an expose today.

10 Likes

How sad. So your pastor doesn’t live with the blessed hope, the looking forward to our Lord and Savior appearing… He doesn’t live in the same hope and joy as the apostles and so many after. How very very sad for him and the congregation.

11 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing brother Dennis and also for the quote above ! I can’t watch all the videos or read everything but that was great to see that quote and I would agree - way too many false teachings ….significant sign of the time

5 Likes

I dont understand him tbh. He has occasionally mentioned the Lords return but his reaction to my good news, both my brothers healing and the closeness of the Lords return was very disappointing.
Thank you sister so much for understanding

9 Likes

But God…

https://twitter.com/Rosslovelace/status/1666270912109314050?s=20

5 Likes

Thanks brother, will check them out. I noticed something telling in the responses that came from the crew supporting LGBT as biblical. They all had a defiant prideful attitude about it all. Much the same spirit that tends to be with the BLM and the LGBT movement.

Most of us saw withing a few episodes they were taking way to much away from the scriptures and going into a social gospel not its past that into a completely false and perverted Gospel. That should have been expected, what I don’t understand but yet maybe I do is how all these Preachers and teachers and you know who raved about the movie and promoted some of the actors in movies like the Jesus revolution? And as of yet I have not heard any backlash from these supporters just crickets?

Shalom

10 Likes

What amazes me is The Chosen are still raking in billions with crowd founding even though they are now funded by possible Elon Mush group and theaters?

Most people are easy to fool the 1st time but after that they are willingly ignorant or deceived.

Shalom

10 Likes

I don’t understand how or why your pastor wouldn’t be overjoyed to hear a praise report of your brother’s miraculous turnaround.
Curious, does your pastor believe in the rapture of the Church - the appearing in the clouds of Christ? or rather does he teach only the 2nd coming? - when Christ ‘returns’ to earth following the Tribulation to establish His Kingdom in the Millennium

7 Likes