June 5, 2022 - How Close is The Rapture?

Does TPTB is preventing you in your country/county/district/area planting vegetables in your backyard?

3 Likes

Truth tellers are persecuted by state:

2 Timothy 3:1-5 King James Version (KJV)

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

7 Likes

We need to remember that demons are nasty fallen creature, Scripture recount one incident where they took residence in a heard of swine after being cast out of a man by none other than our Lord Jesus.

Pigs are a breathing creature, but they are not created in the image of God, they do not posses an eternal soul.

I believe that demons will hide in anything that they can control to accomplish their evil deeds.

Simply my take on it, they do not play by the rule.

Have a bless day everyone

7 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

6 Likes

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/17/1105983004/fda-children-infants-covid-vaccine
FDA approves the jab for infants and preschoolers :sweat::sweat:

3 Likes

Which also may explain why during the tribulation period, one way death will occur from the fourth seal, pale horse, is from the beasts of the earth. When the Holy Spirit is no longer preventing the evil from full expression on earth and animals lose their fear of man, then possibly they will be overtaken by demons in order to attack and kill people.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Hi Grandma5,
I agree with your analogy about the beast of the field.
I believe that the world has no ideal of the restraining of evil that is actually being done by the Holy Spirit and the prayers of the saints.
That why the great tribulation will be a period of time unparalleled any other since the world began and never will be again.
Evil will be the flavor of the day, I surely do not want to be here for that.

9 Likes

Right there with you @LA. I sing this song over and over . The world is broken. The dark can’t stop the light from getting through. The Father really loves us. And Jesus is the only one worthy. He’ll make it all new. . . Hold on . . .

15 Likes

“Time will tell” saying played out on this man’s prediction. Today is June 18. I wasn’t aware of the alignment of planets. What I can attest to are the two extremely strong, 70-100 mph straight wind storms that hit my house on June 13 & 14. A tornado was confirmed that was less than 10 miles from my house. Even though my house was directly hit, only a large tree branch was snapped off and laid down perfectly in a way that did no damage to anything, but a few flowers.

God is good.

This alignment may have added to the unpresendented storms. Physical storms, personal storms…all are under the watchful eye of God whose right arm protected me and my two children’s houses and family.

Blessings

12 Likes

I am wondering why there was no prophecy update for June 12? I always look forward to the latest one and could not find it. Did Pastor Farag take a time out? He didn’t mention it in his last update.

4 Likes

@CarolHallam , JD took two weeks off! BTW, I just prayed for your household. My son and his pregnant wife moved into my mom’s house a few months back as the apartment they lived in wasn’t a safe place… My granddaughter is due late July, and the housing market is so expensive that I’m not sure they will be able to afford to move out into their own place any time soon. Mom actually likes the company since dad passed in 2008 and the house is large enough that no one is too cramped and they all can have a sense of privacy. I’ve talked with mom and we both agree that Jesus is coming soon and they may never move out! I’ll continue to pray for you, your husband and daughter that the Lord will bring peace to the home! Hang in there!

20 Likes

Thank you Dan. I will pray for you and your family as well. God bless you and your family.

10 Likes

For months so many including myself have been in the throes of inexpressible grief as to how they could possibly push this evil and clearly dangerous injection on anyone, much less the innocent children and babies.

In this brief clip that is under a minute long, the truth finally comes out as to why. I believe it was Yeats who spoke of the pure “banality of evil”. For those who value Life, innocent children created in God’s own image, ……the banality of this is incomprehensible. Nevertheless, the monsters want total immunity, and targeting the innocent, who can’t possibly consent to or defend themselves, was merely a means to their end.
But God.
The Lord Jesus and our loving Heavenly Father is going to save and rapture all of the innocent children, and rain down His recompense unspeakable to any who orchastrated this abomination upon His creation. Please come quickly Lord Jesus.

12 Likes
3 Likes

So much is going on. I finally realized something regarding the public schools in the US. If parents do not have a permanent address the children are considered homeless, the government claims that the child is homeless. The McKinney-Vento Act …I need to look into this but I think they take more control of our children this way. They also are going after “mental health” issues on our children. They have a different description on what “mental health” is under their terms. For those who have their children in public schools or charter, this is a warning.

Guidance for the Education for Homeless Children and Youth Program Updated July 2004 (PDF)

A-3. What is meant by the term “homeless children and youth”?
The McKinney-Vento Act defines “homeless children and youth” as individuals who
lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence. The term
includes –

• Children and youth who are:

- sharing the housing of other persons due to loss of housing, 
  economic hardship, or a similar reason (sometimes referred to as 
  doubled-up); 
  • living in motels, hotels, trailer parks, or camping grounds due to lack
    of alternative adequate accommodations;

• living in emergency or transitional shelters;

• abandoned in hospitals; or

• awaiting foster care placement;

• Children and youth who have a primary nighttime residence that is a public or
private place not designed for, or ordinarily used as, a regular sleeping
accommodation for human beings;

• Children and youth who are living in cars, parks, public spaces, abandoned
buildings, substandard housing, bus or train stations, or similar settings; and

• Migratory children who qualify as homeless because they are living in
circumstances described above.

5 Likes

12 Likes

I think this is on its way of setting up. The deprivation tags and/or hunting license on mountain lions, bears and wolves are slowly disappearing and getting very expensive. They are slowly moving away from controlled hunting, and they are bringing in fear of disease in the animals that can spread to humans. Hunters have always been aware of this and check the liver, skin and other parts of the animal before consumption.

This opens up overpopulation of “wild beasts”…We have noticed here that the bear would take the mountain lion kill and the mountain lion will kill again because the bear eats its kill. Interesting how it is all playing out! This could be different in other states because wolves and other animals are more populated there. Fires also have played a role in this. I would think that after a quarter of the world burned, per the Bible, this will be significant for food and wildlife survival. Humans look more appetizing! :rofl: Thank goodness we will not be here.

6 Likes

I just randomly came across this it’s from 8 years ago! But God… reveals his truth to us and it is timeless. It’s almost creepy some of the things he “foretells!”

14 Likes

“BUT GOD”

I have a short story to share with all my friends on this forum, as most of you are aware I lost my dear wife Pauline about 2 weeks before Christmas 2021, within 2 days of receiving the “monoclonal antibodies”shots she was gone.

Shortly after that tragic loss I decided that it was time to move back to my native Country of Canada.
It was time to return to our 3 grown children’s and 7 grandkids.
I decided to wait till springtime and then put the house on the market.

That day finally came on May / 18 at 12pm the house was listed on the market, the Realtor lady called me at 3pm saying that she had a showing at 5:30pm and I had to go for a drive while she held the showing.

At 6:30 pm she called me saying, “WELL I DID IT”
My response was did what. She said I sold your house.

BUT GOD, he is so incredible it is beyond words, he told me last winter to thrust him, I was at a moment of despair feeling overwhelmed with all the tasks that needed to be accomplished, being all by myself, you can bet that the old devil came in and tried to interject his lies in my mind to discourage me.
God simply impressed upon me to thrust him.
The closing on the house is July 18 and by the afternoon of that day I will be on my way to Canada, driving the biggest U-Haul truck that I could find, and pulling a trailer containing our SUV .

At many point during the last 6 months I have felt overwhelmed and at the point of despair, but I believe that the prayers of the saints and the Holy Spirit leading and guiding me has been a tower of strength.

Matt: 5:4 Bless are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
I could not have asked for a better friend to walk beside me on this stretch of treacherous ground.
Our God is a Faithful God, he does not abandon us in our hour of needs.

A big thank you to all of you faithful servants of the Most High who have prayed for me over the last 6 months,
The Lord will rewards those who help carry their brother’s or sister’s burden.

Be bless dear saints, and thank you.:heart::heart:

:canada: Here I come, Please continue in prayers that my entrance in Canada will go smoothly.

32 Likes