June 5, 2022 - How Close is The Rapture?

You have got to be KIDDING me! If we don’t see people stand against this the delusion is way far down the road. King Jesus is the only one who can bring people out of this delusion

1 Like

Hi @Jesuslover1985 / Linda

When Pastor JD is on leave, any updates/vids should appear on the jdfarag.org website in ‘Bible Sermons - Recent Topical and Guests’

Trust this helps Linda and must concur with @YosemiteMountainMan / Ken - stellar sermons by Pastor Mac.

In Christ

7 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

4 Likes

The deceptions include monkey+C19 is conditioning masses for this:

6 Likes

The timing is right as James Kaddis and Tom Hughes speaks abt AI in my latest post!

2 Likes
2 Likes

This is very encouraging for those of us with unsaved RC relatives/friends.
People sometimes share a testimony in the Praise the Lord section. I hope you will share yours, @hotchiwawa

4 Likes

Hi Blessed,

I agree that Jesus is the only hope. I also must concur with Pastor JDs discerning of God’s Word in regard to the great delusion we see so many embracing in the narrative all around us today:

2 Thessalonians 2:12 Context

9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 13But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: 14Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 15Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

as i understand it and His word confirms "…because they received not a love of the Truth…
but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The individual choice to love not the Truth is the choice that each person is free to make in this life. Once they have already made that choice firmly and that decision on their own to love not the Truth, ie to reject the truth, that is where the Word of God confirms:

…“for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie…”
The lie was not forced upon them in any injustice on God’s part. They chose of their own accord to embrace it by rejecting the truth and therefore Jesus first.

For Jesus said,

John 14:6

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

I used to wonder “Why would God harden Pharaoh’s heart, then punish him for having hardened his heart?” It did not make sense. But I was in error. Pharaoh had already made the decision and choice of his own culpability and free will to harden his own heart and reject and defy God and the Truth. THEN God hardened it further. The rest, as they say, is history.

8 Likes

Snake bites coming for little ones as expected:

4 Likes

I did not think to check that part of the website. thank you, Jason and Jack.

3 Likes

Father please send Your Son Jesus to fetch us before babies take this poison. In Jesus name I plead, Amen.

14 Likes

I use the app on my phone and /or roku. They work great!
Cck/pastorJD/ and forum go many places with me😁

1 Like

The evil feels overwhelming but God……
I don’t understand what He is doing or why He is allowing us to see so much against the children, but His word says this is on the other side of our prayers. (The grief is almost unbearable.)

OUR HELP IS IN THE NAME OF THE LORD
“IF it had not been the LORD who was on our side,“ Let Israel now say - “If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, When men rose up against us, Then they would have swallowed us alive, When their wrath was kindled against us; Then the waters would have overwhelmed us, The stream would have gone over our soul; Then the swollen waters Would have gone over our soul.“

Blessed be the LORD, Who has not given us as prey to their teeth. Our soul has escaped as a bird from the snare of the fowlers; The snare is broken, and we have escaped.

Our help is in the name of the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. (Psalm 124:1 - 124:8 NKJV)

12 Likes

It’s the slaughter of the innocent along with abortion. The devil is after our precious little ones. Not to mention the whole transgender issue.

8 Likes

as Tyler said… we’re getting closer everyday! I’m so ready to step into eternity! Jesus take my hands and pull me into eternity :raised_hands:t3:

5 Likes

:open_hands: Oh please Lord, me too!

4 Likes

3 Likes

My understanding from Pastor JD is that the Holy Spirit will be taken out of the way; not leave. It is the power of the Holy Spirit that is holding back the evil in this world. Once we are gone, the Holy Spirit will release his hold on evil and it will be a free for all the demons to cause terrible things to happen. People will still be able to call on the Lord and be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:7, ESV
For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.

8 Likes

CONCERNING THE DAY of Jesus’ return, Scripture says . . .

• We will see the day approaching (Heb. 10:25; 1 Thess. 5:4).

• No one knows the day, not even the angels (Matt. 24:36; 1 Thess. 5:1, 2).

• It will seem like He is delaying (Matt. 24:48, Matt. 25:1–13).

• He is not delaying (Matt. 24:48–50; Heb. 10:37).

• Don’t lose confidence (Heb. 10:35).

• He may come in the second or third watch (Mark 13:35).

• Be ready always (Matt. 24:44).

• Keep watching (Mark 13:37).

To emphasize the unpredictability of the day, Jesus uses the analogy of a homeowner keeping watch for a thief:

“Keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch
and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him” (Matt. 24:42–44).

The lesson is that if the homeowner knew which day the thief was coming (insert festival or high-watch date here) he would simply watch on that day and not have his house broken into. The reality, however, is that one cannot know when a thief might come and, for this reason, must keep watch at all times.

We know that Jesus was speaking to the Church—those looking for the Rapture—when He said the above because Paul uses the same thief-analogy in a letter to the Church at Thessalonica:

“Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night” (1 Thess. 5:1, 2).

According to Paul, there is no need to discuss dates because it is already understood that Jesus is coming like a thief. Question: on which day does a thief show up? Answer: no one knows. One might know generally when a thief may show up, e.g., late at night or when nobody is home. But to try and pinpoint the day or hour would seem futile.

This is not to say the Church will be caught entirely by surprise when the thief appears. Paul goes on to say that those who are awake will realize the day is at hand and be watching and ready (1 Thess. 5:4, 5). It simply means one cannot be certain of the exact day.

The bottom line is that Scripture says watchful believers can and should know the season, or general timeframe, but not necessarily the day. While some days seem like a perfect fit, or sure thing, Jesus may come at an hour not expected.

So keep watch, because the Lord could return “in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping” (Mark 13:35–37).

. . .

TW Tramm

10 Likes

Thank you for the clear explanation. I was just reading through Revelation again and the words are now jumping off the page. Thank you to Pastor JD and many on this forum who have tirelessly talked about/posted the coming wrath and the urgent warnings for the believer. I would like to believe that the Lord will return before years end according to all that is happening around the world. BUT GOD may have other plans. Emotionally I am ready, spiritually I am waking up like from a dream and trying with all my might to think clearly and soberly and trying to please Him in all I do.

11 Likes