June 6, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

so so true how plausible these ideas are.

4 Likes

Through the VAERS data, 3 little ones have died. It’s heartbreaking :sob:

2 Likes

I"m joining you in prayer on this. Lord Jesus please protect the innocent children from having this poison injected into their bodies. They are not choosing this. Others are choosing it for them.

11 Likes

In the last 6 months I started reading about Freemasons and the Illuminati. I strongly encourage everyone to do the same. Every book that I’ve read was written by Christians that were sounding the alarm. It will shock you. It will change EVERY SINGLE THING you thought you knew about history. It will also help you understand exactly what is going on and what’s going to happen. I would really love to see Pastor JD talk about this. It’s Biblical and will help people understand the spiritual warfare between God and Satan is so very, very real and tangible.

10 Likes

Beautiful :slight_smile:

Chimeras, interesting.

Very good. Just more piles of evidence that this is a plandemic.

1 Like

Fascinating but it is macabre to play God like they do.

2 Likes

In the Twinkling of An Eye!:
https://olivetreeviews.org/in-the-twinkling-of-an-eye/

Which of the points mentioned below are so drastically different from June 2020 to this June 2021 that points us to our Harpazo occuring anyday now!

1. ISRAEL : This is the most important sign as God’s prophectic timepiece!
    A return to the JCPOA is a penstroke away, so is Isaiah 17! Like a domino effect a return to the JCPOA is the TRIGGER that will FIRE Israel into ‘The War’ against all of Iran’s proxies namely Hamas, Hezbolla, Fatah and the Islamic Jihad that will in turn bring about the
    DESTRUCTION of Damascus! Among all the 50 odd prophectic signs in play that are on the burner, the Isaiah 17 prophecy is brewing and about to boil over anyday now all set up for the ‘Antichrist’ to come on the scene and in the name of “PEACE AND SAFETY” bring about a 2-state solution and confirm a covenant from the ashes of this war!
  2. Over the top UFO news and the UFO disclosure coming out in June! The deception is set up!
  3. Transhumanism : The Beast system set up : An ‘IMMUNITY PASSPORT’ that combines digital identity with vaccinations, blockchain and nanotechnogy, an ID2020 patent, quantum dot microneedle vaccine mark with data storage, “Digital certificates”, artificial intelligence, genetically modifying vaccines!
  4. The persecution TO the church that points to the Rapture OF the Church!
  5. A call for the 3rd Temple to be built!
  6. Ezekiel 38 is lurking!
  7. ALL OF THE ABOVE!

And all of this ‘just happens’ to be in Springtime when Israel turned 73!

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness🙏
Mywebsite : www.rapturecountdown.com

8 Likes

**will Naftali Bennett bring back temple sacrifice? **

1 Like

Though the amount of end time articles posted on the forum become overwhelming to me, and become daunting at times.
Though proof of the times we are living in, and pointing to the soon return of Messiah, I need to peek at the end of the Book, to get some perspective so I don’t go crazy (short trip)

SHORTLY

Rev.22:3 Amplified " :loudspeaker:
(SOON) "There will no longer exist anything that is cursed [because sin and illness and death are gone]; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve and worship Him [with great awe and joy and loving devotion]; 4 they will [be privileged to] see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads. 5 And there will no longer be night; they have no need for lamplight or sunlight, because the Lord God will illumine them; and they will reign [as kings] forever and ever.

You Are Invited to be Blessed

6 Then he said to me, “These words are faithful and true.” And the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent His angel [as a representative] to show His bond-servants the things that must soon take place.

HalleluYAH Doc

19 Likes

When those narky reminders we hear in our minds start mumbling about my sins, I think to the times where no sin will live, only goodness and joy. A place where sinful thoughts and deeds cannot live… I just cant wait, the freedom to think without fear of sin taking over… dosent it sound great… :heart:

11 Likes

They must have taken this video down! Does anyone know if it can be found elsewhere?

2 Likes

Yes I saw this on Netflix "sweet tooth " how interesting it was released now … I also thought the same as you , plus the first hybrid baby was made in test tube in the series which then the virus came into the world … Really makes you think … I really struggle this days to find anything to watch for light relief …

6 Likes

I love JD and look forward to his sermon’s every week. I pray for comfort and peace in his heart as he takes us through these last days. Hearing this last one really grieved me as well hearing that they will be giving vaccines to children with no parental consent! I would be yanking my child out of public school so fast! I asked my husband, who pays for that bus?
Another pastor who speaks on end times frequently just said this week that he believes children of non believers will be left behind with their parents. Does anyone have any scripture on this or have any belief on what will happen to children of non believers? I always assumed the innocent children would be taken up. Why would God leave them behind to see the horrors that await? I find that difficult to believe!

4 Likes

It’s the same in a town near myself in Northern Ireland a cluster of delta variant found they are going door to door getting people to get tested :scream:

1 Like

When I clicked ‘watch on YouTube’ it brought me to this. Haven’t watched yet, but assuming it’s the correct video.

Billy Crone - Guest Speaker Tim Thompson

Pastor Mack addressed freemasonry on one occasion recently. He didn’t go into details, but he did say he was in it at one time, found out what it was and got out immediately. I listened to a long presentation from a former member. If all this is true, it is absolutely incredible. People selling their souls for fame and money. Literally, selling their souls. I heard that Lady Gaga has had a change of heart, she wants out. I hope she finds Jesus Christ, the only one who can break that agreement she made with Satan.

4 Likes

The Giant 2021
Foreshadow of Revelation 13:15?
15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

A nice bit of pre-conditioning, normalizing and glamorizing of an image, even if it is unintentional. (With selfie mode on a 10 story statue overlooking the city?!)

4 Likes

I have to see it, to believe it. She said in an interview, instead “I swear to God” she said “I swear to Luzifer” and I wont mention her satanic numerous Songs in which she mocks Jesus. She is a satanist.

3 Likes