June 6, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Amen. We will keep praying.

4 Likes

I just Googled this frighteningly appalling information:
Children ages 2 to 11 may be able to get vaccinated by early fall. In May, Pfizer Chairman and CEO Albert Bourla said on an earnings call that he expects the company will request emergency use authorization from the FDA for this age group in September.Then children ages 6 months to 2 years may be able to get vaccinated by the end of the year. On the same call, Bourla said he anticipated that the company will request emergency use authorization for this age group sometime in the fourth quarter of 2021.
And as Pastor JD reported vaccines are already being forced on children without parental concent.

5 Likes

This is SUPER creepy! And it may be coming to my city. Meet 'The Giant.' a 10-story movable statue that could come to Phoenix

3 Likes

This is terrible news. My heart aches for the children! :sob:

6 Likes

Thank you for recommendation will be watching this , gosh I wonder if we all could share christian movies tv shows etc ?? I actually give up stopped paying for my tv license due to rubbish content , I have Netflix and redeemTV , though now thinking of cancelling Netflix too .

5 Likes

We MUST be sooo close to the Rapture. Since they are now forcing the jab on children without their parents consent! I personally dont belief that our Lord and Saviour ( who loves us more than we can even imaging) will allow to let all the innocent children to get this jab!! I just can see Him allowing it much longer…
Any opinions on this?
we MUST fly soon… i truly belief that
Its one thing for adults to have to make the choice to get that jab or stay true to the Lord and put ALL their faith in HIM and HIM ALONE… but small innocent children who are too young to understand what this jab is… no the Lord has to come soon. These evil people are pretty much high jacking the children
I cant imaging as a parent to find out that your lil one was jabbed without your knowledge. Oh Lord come soon!!! It’s hard not to think what i would do to the person who tried to jab my child if i was in that position. I would have to eyeballs on the needle from the person who was trying to jab my child. Lord forgive me for saying that. Yes, forgive me for that please. :eye: :eye: :dango:

10 Likes

I been watching Christian movies on You Tube. I am 100% in control what to pick and watch. Yes you get advertisements, but that does not bother me. As long i can watch something without the junk i am fine :slight_smile:
I got rid of Netflix, they are evil for what they stream.

Pick and go through what you like. Then just make a list on your YouTube called for example: Movies and save them in there:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZEQZQ8HhFbyFjXUT46XH8g

These are people i am subscribed too on You Tube and watch:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9YkugExilgMFh36lHrXZqA
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Sax3ARJDZutO_P4oyJYFw
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMjyLTgfDR9MnREIpcWk95w

5 Likes

I have worked with vulnerable children who lived in abusive homes and have suffered unimaginably at the hands of adults I really don’t think this jab will be any different as already most of the world see it as protecting them , it’s very heartbreaking , but God , sometimes I don’t think we will truly understand why things happen until we go to Heaven , we trust put all faith in the one our Father ,king of kings x

7 Likes

Thank you this is fabulous going to subscribe :heart:

2 Likes

Also Redeem TV is good as well, they have a FireTV and Roku App and Tubi as well, though sometimes you need to be careful of the content under the faith section as some of it is mormon content, etc…

3 Likes

Pretrib without doubt

1 Like

https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/rabbi-predicts-messiah-appearing-soon/

Terry James thought on children rapture, 3 part series:

Pharmakeia attacking God gene?

8 Likes

I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but will reiterate because it deserves the credit - I started watching The Chosen this weekend. You can stream it on YouTube, but better yet, download the free app and watch on any device or send to your tv if you have a streaming device such as a firestick. This is an incredible series and the character of Jesus just completely draws you in. It is extremely well done and the casting and acting is very good. I sometimes hesitate to watch Christian movies because the acting is, honestly, not that great. But this series is incredible. I cannot say enough good things about it. I binged the first season in 2 days. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I watched the first season , but then read the director /maker had input in the making from Catholic priest , rabbi and mormon so he could get a view for a wide audience base , I then felt unsure and haven’t watched anymore

8 Likes

Now I have a deeper level of understanding of why Jesus wept over Jerusalem. I weep too Jon. I live in the US but my entire family, apart from my husband, live in B.C. Canada. I have tried to warn each one about the dangers of this injection and it has fallen on deaf ears. I will add, they are all Christians. I have wept, I have prayed, wept and prayed some more even fallen to my knees in despair over them. My deepest sorrow is that my youngest son is planning to get my grandchildren, ages 8 and 11 vaccinated with this poison. My only saving grace is his wife. She is hoping that she can rescue these little ones from my son’s blind stupidity! I pray she can. I pray for Gods protection over them from my son. I cannot even believe I am praying for God to protect these innocent ones from their Christian father. It seems like in unfathomable nightmare. I now have to let go, give them to Jesus and trust my Heavenly Father in everything. His word is more powerful than a two-edged sword and I am standing against the enemy with the full armor of God. For if ever we were in a battle, we are most certainly in the fiercest battle in the history of the world against the greatest deception of all time! As Pastor J.D. says this is how it ends. This is THE END. Come Lord Jesus!

13 Likes

So sorry to read of your experience. How horrible!

It started out, claiming to reduce the risk of cervical cancer, and initially was targeting girls age 12+. Then they added young women and boys. Then the ads started, using kids, fast forward to adults with cancer, asking their parents “Why didn’t you protect me when you had the chance?” Now, a grown man is narrating and grieving over those affected by the Human Papilloma Virus, except now, the vaccine is being used to prevent certain “mouth and deep throat cancers.” All in all, it seems to promote sexual immorality of all types.

3 Likes

I love this series. It’s absolutely beautiful. Praise God! So thankful for the people that put together the series. I just finished season 2 a couple days ago. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh no - really? That’s disappointing :pensive:

1 Like

I started the 2nd season last night, and so far, everything seems to be on track biblically. I personally am really enjoying it and will continue to watch.

3 Likes

Playing God.IS COVID-19 A BIO-WEAPON? - Dr. Richard Fleming & Del Bigtree TheHighWire