June 6, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

She is well respected among the prophets and apostles.

1 Like

Belt buckle deep? Bridle deep…? :wink: @Gigi

3 Likes

What in the world did I just read ?

4 Likes

New revelation from one of the NAR prophetesses.
:grin:

2 Likes

OK, this woman needs prayer. A LOT of prayer.

2 Likes

More like an exorcism.

4 Likes

Very witty :wink:

1 Like

How can people believe this insanity ? I really don’t understand.

3 Likes

The Trump Train and The Biden Bandwagon just two sides of the same ticket.

6 Likes

Regardless of what the future holds, I will vote conservative. If that means Trump, then so be it. As you said, God is in control.
Yesterday is over, tomorrow is non of our concern, so I pray over today.

2 Likes

A vast number of Christians were not necessarily searching for anything, but became seduced because they loved their country, wanted a return to morality in our nation, hated abortion, and wanted to guard our freedom to worship.

Q is just one of the myriad of diabolical deceptions coming forth to entice in these final days.

It is so easy to see thru the deception that others have fallen for, but it is not so easy to see the one that may be in your own life.

I’ve heard it said that if you think you are incapable of being deceived, you already
are.

8 Likes

I wonder if people get desperate for results. God plays the long game…always has. Finite beings play the short game—whatever feels good. The long game requires patience which doesn’t feel good at all. :grimacing:

Is it possible the modern day prophets tell people what they want to hear in the short term? :woman_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

Tickling the ears. It’s sad.

4 Likes

Well said! A lovely concise synopsis of my long-winded statement. :smile: @CCCL

1 Like

I have always loved when you’ve written anything. You remind me of my Grandma. Not because of age but because of your wisdom. Down to earth.

1 Like

:hugs: I take that as a compliment, Christa. Thank you. I do recall you mentioning your grandma some time ago. :relaxed:

1 Like

This forum suffers from the same worldly incursions that any other would, the mods will get to them in time. A persons character will inevitably start to show after a bit. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

The context of the following verse is that of ALL leaders in ANY time frame since God is eternal, knows the end from the beginning. :slight_smile:

The biblical reference would be:

Daniel 2:21

He (God) changes the times and seasons;

He (God) removes kings and establishes them.

He (God) gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to the discerning.

7 Likes

Yeah. It’s too bad. People are so mean on social media. They say things they’d never say in person. It’s cowardly actually. And sad. :disappointed:

2 Likes

I do not love this world but I am thankful that I was born in America. If Christians did not write the Constitution, fight in wars to defend our religious liberty, or vote, we would have lost this country a long time ago. I am patriotic and I am a Christian.
My family has served in the military since WWll and my daughter just joined the Navy and I stand with all of them.
Jesus is our true leader and king so while he has me here, I will defend him in the kind of leaders I vote for. Am I sinning if I don’t vote…no! But he has me, us, here to do his work and that includes defending what is right.
No leader, besides God, is perfect… far from, but when I can choose to stand for religious freedom, I will.
If I never see my daughter again because she died fighting for us to have the right to be talking here, I will stand like a mama bear. Forgive me for being emotional but see it the way I do please, even for just a moment.

4 Likes