Looking for a church to attend - Anne Arundel County Maryland

Not sure that I’m posting this correctly, so please forgive me if I’m doing it wrong.
I live in Anne Arundel County Maryland and I’m looking for a new church to attend that lines up more with what J.D. is teaching. Any help in finding one would really be an answer to my prayers! Thank you.

3 Likes

@Uhan36 I typed the name of your location plus Calvary Chapel in my search engine and came up with this, for starters. I haven’t checked out their website, but take a look: https://ccaac.org/

1 Like

Hi!

I have the same situation. I’m looking for a church that is similar with the teachings of JD. A church that uses the Bible, talks and preaches about the end times, rapture…

My church used to invite Amir Tsarfati every year but because of the current situation, our govt is not allowing any foreigners to come in yet.

Anyway, since the start of the virus last year, my church has not addressed the end times, pre trib rap or anything close to it. My brother and his family went back last week and I asked what was the preaching for that week. I was hoping that finally our church would preach on the pre trib rap or end times, but no, they didn’t touch the subject. I’m so frustrated with my church. I have been looking around and asking people, but to no avail. Right now, my family and I just watch JD and Jack’s churches and their preaching online. I’m also always on the look out for videos of Amir Tsarfati and Jan Markell.

I hope you will find a new church.

God bless you!

I will pray for your situation.

1 Like

I want to thank you so much!! I checked them out and I really like them. You were an answer to a prayer and thank you again!

4 Likes

What a blessing!!! I hope you will continue to love it there, @Uhan36 Rhonda!:hibiscus:

1 Like

How are you @Uhan36

I hope you are doing well.

God bless you!

Eyes on Jesus!