Love Pastor JD

Cannot believe I have not been in this forum since 2021 but I never stopped listening to the best Bible Study ever. Sermons have been such a great comfort to me as like most people have lots of stress, etc…but Pastor JD once said “Don’t you want to go home” and I hear that over and over in my head every time I need this encouragment. He has taught me how to really see the Truth of the Word and I admire him so much for his courage…but if God is with you who can be against you. There is nothing man can do to you if you are a child of God. Keep up the courage work Pastor. It shows how much you work so hard to bring truth to people . God Bless You and your family. Judith Norris

11 Likes

Glad to see you posting again dear sis. Yes, pastor JD is one of the last true teachers of the Word of God. Oh, if we could only clone him…lol. The world so desperately needs men who are bold and speak truth unapologetically. Praying for him and his family. Since he is so bold and teaching/preaching THE TRUTH, we can assume he is under attack daily. Thank you, pastor, for your faithfulness to the truth.

5 Likes