March 10, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Prophetic Brew In The Satanic Stew

Without going all the way back to other BPUs on deception this is a good place because a part of the Satanic stew, the main ingredient if you will is deception. After all Satan is the father of lies.

That being said, as soon as I was made aware of the Dali the Francis Scott Key bridge collision I went looking and X/Twitter did not fail me. There were couple of videos of the event from several minutes prior till the collision. After viewing them I thought of the movie left behind where a full size ocean tanker runs aground on a beach area filled with people. That is when my antenna started buzzing like crazy. My next thought is we are in national election year, the QAnon roaches are starting to come out again and it will likely not take long before all the tin foil hat explanations would start showing up.

So as I usually do, I bypassed the internet and went to a friend that drives tow boats up and down the intercoastal water way in Louisiana and Texas. For those not familiar with a tow boat it is a flat bottom motor vessel with two vertical and protruding rubber coated bumpers, kind of like you see on some police cruisers but much bigger. That flat bow and bumpers are for the tow boat to connect up to and tie off on a flat bottom barge. Usually you will from one to 3 barges connected end to end and tied off.

In the shallower waters of inland water ways being flat bottom requires very similar steering control like big ocean going ships but without all the wave action. That is making turns and stopping distances are not all that different.

So I contacted my tow boat driver friend and told him it has been over 40 years since I did deck hand work on tugs running the local river to the Gulf of Mexico and we never did the pull just acted as the steering for the barge being pulled. So my memory is rusty even with time in Puget Sound on Army watercraft from 25 years ago.

In his assessment he stated it appears that the Dali was in the left side of the channel to make the turn to line up with the center of the channel and the highest point of the bridge when they would pass under. As he puts it that would be one of the worst times to have a power failure as the turn was just started and the rudder would be locked in that position without power to change it. He then looked at the tide charts for that area and it was just the beginning or so of the incoming high tide and it would be running almost perpendicular to the direction of travel and towards what would be the ship’s starboard side, the same as the direction of turn to line up under the bridge.

With what he saw there were two power failures, the main one at the start of the turn and a second one probably back up generator as the black smoke plume was rather small for the massive size main engines. Even if the got the rudder moved in the few moment between the first failure and the second the drift to starboard was already under way and no way to stop it. What he was not sure was whether on the emergency power up if they attempted a reverse to slow and stop forward movement or they were powering forward to as he puts it drive out of the slide. No way from the videos to know that. When the second power failure came that is when it appears the anchor was dropped to help try and stop and partially help with the stearing but it was by then already too late as the Dali was moving at 8 knots and at that speed with a full load takes over 3.5 miles to come to a complete stop and well over 2.5 miles to complete even a small turn. With no real rudder control or power to slow or speed up the Dali was doomed to the forces of nature to drift and sadly right into the bridge support almost head on.

Now for the deception part of this. The QAnon tin foilers are making all kinds of crazy claims that there are tens of redundant systems should main power go out. Not true. The cost of that is beyond what ship owners are willing to pay. Power goes out the hydraulic pumps that move the rudder stop and the rudder stays in the last position. Auxiliary power has to come back first to get the engines restarted and that failed moments after it came on. So there was no ability to slow down or power drive out of the slide and miss the support. At the time of the anchor drop the Dali was less than maybe a 1/4 nautical mile from the support. At 8 knots forward the stopping distance was to great and with the tide pushing from the port side it was forced to the starboard side and the first part of the bridge it met was the support it hit.

The point of this is that ship captains and port pilots are few in number compared to the over all population. Yet at this point in time there are nearly millions of internet trolls making all kinds of wild claims about all kinds of things that could have been done, should have been done and deducing it was a false flag event. Not a one of those trolls has ever likely stepped foot on a full size ship much less anything smaller like a tug boat or other commercial vessel which all require extensive skill and knowledge to obtain licensing at the levels of say fisrt mate, Captain, or engineer. So none of them have a clue what they are talking about. Of the few that had anything to say and made any sense 6 of those I have been in contact with have actual commercial vessel experience. None of that 6 have anything nice to say about the junk the trolls are spewing.

So in the end, while there will be signs of the times not every event is a sign. Still tragic accidents still happen just like they did decades before we got to where we are today. So please be very careful what you read on line. Much of it does not equate to reality. Just think of all the insanity we see now, people who can’t figure out what their gender is or which bathroom to use in public. People with a sniffle during the COVID lock down that were 100% sure it was COVID and not a simple cold or flu. I loved how we now have a full year or more where no flu instances were officially listed. Nope it was COVID every time.

Deception is at an all time high and not just where it pertains to Biblical doctrine and/or prophecy. It exist all around us, in the news, in plain old advertising, it is every where. At the same time technological advances are also happening and many of them which assist in presenting lies as fact and doing so very convincingly. So please be careful of taking things at face value on the internet.

6 Likes