March 17, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Dissenting Voices Teaching Bible Prophecy

2 Likes

Love the chill music. :+1: For meditation of the slides. Amen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today’s update.

4 Likes

Anca, with a “c” always; it sounds like Bianca, WITHOUT the “Bi”. :slight_smile: lol who cares anyway? :rofl:

Appreciate the clear answer. However, it is too bad and so sad that they don’t consider the Accords. Maybe they will in future? We hope so.

Maybe he hacked himself off this forum to go do some much needed work in the watchmen’s world? Wouldn’t be a bad thing to steer all that enthusiasm the watchmen have in the right, biblical direction, eh?

Hopefully, as things in the Middle East continue to unfold, maybe even this year, the LORD only knows if it is going to be this year, I certainly DO NOT want to make a prediction, but it is not unreasonable to think that there is a possibility for not only Saudi Arabia, but even more gulf states to join the Abraham Accords this year.

We shall all see as we keep watching… :eyes:

While before the Abraham Accords it was quite difficult to see a peace plan other than the Daniel 9:27 one, that is no longer the case now.

As per Ezekiel 38:8, 11 Israel MUST be living securely, at rest:

At this very moment, Israel is NOT living securely, considering the October 7, 2023 attack.

Arnold Fruchtenbaum, in his 2003 “Footsteps of the Messiah” states:

"This is not a security due to a state of peace, but a security due to confidence in their own strength. This…is a good description of Israel today. The Israeli army has fought four major wars since its founding and won them swiftly each time. Today Israel is secure, confident that her army can repel any invasion from the Arab states. Hence, Israel is dwelling securely.

Remember he said that in 2003.

Also, note that Ezekiel is NOT stating the following:

• that this security is due to a peace treaty between Israel and her neighbors
  • that there will not be tensions in the region (ME)

What Ezekiel DOES say in 38:8 is that “in the latter years you (Gog of Magog) will come into the land that is restored from the sword”.

Again, the point I am making is that the security prophesied by Ezekiel is NOT dependent on the Antichrist’s covenant (Daniel 9:27).

This option seemed less plausible before the Abraham Accords, but it is quite plausible now.

I understand your point.
All those topics you listed CAN be discussed, but with discernment and adherence to the Word, which I don’t see these watchmen do. They are all super excited to be raptured (I am, too btw) but they will be greatly disappointed again, as they have been in September and December of 2023.

Why do I say that?
I just looked at some Telegram posts, they have repeatedly stated that there will be such disturbance on the Temple Mount during Ramadan, and here we are, March 21st, with a little over 2 weeks left of it and nothing happened.
But they insist “it is way too quiet on the Temple Mount”, and something has to happen soon. What is their reasoning based on?

If the reason for the excitement about the rapture is NOT biblical it will cause more damage, again.

So all those topics have a place in discussions about the end-times, but we have to remain in the Word. And these watchmen have so far failed to do so. May the LORD open their eyes to see the truth.

God bless!

3 Likes

I am, too. And the only way one can have peace in these perilous times is because they have been warned about these times in Scripture and, consequently prepared. That is why we don’t lose heart in these end-times because we know from the Word that the LORD is sovereign. He revealed the ending so we can be prepared, not scared.

God bless you, too!

4 Likes

Thanks Anca. Yes all these have a place, amen. Its exciting to be surrounded by prophecy amen. But yeah we can tend to get ahead of ourselves. I think it is normal to be off the charts tripping out for sure. But not as a church vehicle. So although i am somewhat an anti-watcher who believes it is end times, I am grateful to be a part of this forum. I just hope over time we focus more on Israel and the middle east. Because i believe America politics are gonna pop-off the charts. Can be very distracting if we surmise them with a focus that allows us to interpret prophecy more through America than how could might be more fitting to understand Isreal’s centricity in it all.

In general, i would say this too. I am very grateful we got to know Uturn’s prophetci vibe. I first came to JDF because of Ez 38 interest. I’m grateful for being warned against the vax. But i see that while i am here we ran into such a profound Ez 38 watcher as Uturn. In any event, i came here originally because of JD’s interest in Ez 38. And got saturated by such a phat and sassy deepening into the Ez 38 vibe via Uturn while here. Without which i would not know how romantically involved Ez 38 likely relates to our every step of the way. I would have never known Ez 38 had so much aperture current pulling us prophetically downstream with it.

Because of Uturn, the focus I have both on America, the middle east., and Israel have somewhat been confirmed in spades. We will have to see. But wow…its like as we play the prophecy game of twister, so far (in Tereneese) I’d say my 1st seal view got 1 billion gold bullion boost via Ez 38 prophecy aperture. But aside from that–its totally awesome to see that there is now a competing Ez 38 prophecy thread (aside from and regardless of my view) that competes with the common Covenant with the Many lean watchers factor heavily upon. I feel like a schoolgirl with pom poms. Because as distracted as we might be (his little one’s are we), He’s opening our eyes…wowza… :0 Yep…

‘Twister’ Demo - Hasbro Gaming (youtube.com)

Pom cheer - were #1 (youtube.com)

1 Like

Very well said Anca, you hit the nail on the head.
All that is required is FAITH.
So when we see Christians’ in fear, their solution is always FAITH. The Word of God is always sovereign, it is always true.

5 Likes

I have maybe scratched the surface of Ezekiel 38-39 starting with December of 2023.

But I am so blessed by continuing to study it. I wish I had much more time than I do. Understanding the Word of God in general is VERY satisfying; it literally nourishes me. Thank God for what we’ve learned so far. I pray we continue on this path until we are raptured!

Thanks Teren for sharing the importance of focus on the ME and Israel. It is necessary that we do this, while looking at the other topics in the background of the main piece —- Israel.

God bless you!

3 Likes

With me here…you can be sure we will :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

FDA agrees to remove COVID-19 posts warning against ivermectin use | Just The News

3 Likes

23 March 2024

While you were distracted by the “Where’s Princess Kate Conspiracy”, news confirmed she got cancer after recent surgery. I can guess which caused it…

Bible Prophecy Update, Do They Know Something We Don’t? - Sunday, March 24th, 2024

Pastor JD addresses the often-used saying known as, “Do they know something we don’t?” by covering some surprising details concerning the upcoming solar eclipse on April 8th.

The boy who cried wolf said so today, but need USD$$$ to read lol

------------------------

3 Likes

New York school board approves resolution that could ban transgender athletes from girls’ sports (msn.com)

Yes, amen to what you added, Ken. And strong FAITH comes through hearing the Word of God! We are so blessed and privileged! :pray:

4 Likes

John is not a pre-trib Rapture view holder.
So, better would be:
“as long as we are still here, the tribulation has not begun.”
Who are we?
Believers, or trusters in Jesus Christ.
It is a one-time decision with eternal consequences-all of them wonderful, excellent and glorious!
" and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come." 1 Thess.1:10
“not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ[fn] had come.
" Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away(or, departure/snatching away) comes first, and the man of sin[fn] is revealed, the son of perdition,”
"And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.
"For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He[fn] who now restrains will do so until He[fn] is taken out of the way.
"And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
"The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
"and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
"And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
“that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.”
2 Thess.2:2-3,6-11
“Therefore now no condemnation(ie, judgment)for those in Christ Jesus.” Romans 8:1
Pastor JD often reminds us the first sign Jesus gave the disciples is to be wary of deception.
Paul mentions deception occurring right after the “snatching away” (apostasia, 2 Thes.2:3) or “departure.” and the unveiling of the false Jesus, indwelt by Satan/Lucifer himself.
Always appreciate your posts, Michael!
Grace and peace to each and everyone of you who have, at one time, realized you are a sinner, and put your trust in Jesus Christ who died for you (and me) at the Cross for your sins. When you did that, you were instantly born-again, instantly baptized and sealed “in Christ” and He in you; and this is irrevocable and eternal!
"In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
“who[fn] is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.” Eph.1:13-14

1 Like

"It’s not a Conspiracy Theory when they are actively BANNING it in Law! "

great quote to take from this!!

2 Likes

i had a blood transfusion last sept after the birth of my daughter. i was terrified feeling death was at every corner, for days. i even had dreams every time i slept, where id round a corner, like at the bottom of a staircase or other places, and knew id be dead if i kept going that way; it would just suck me in, was my understanding. id wake up as i approached those corners of death. i became terrified of falling asleep because it happened every time for days. so that on top of needing to recover from birth, and feed my daughter, was the hardest experience ive ever had in my life. i didnt want to live. i felt so tainted , in fear of the very real possibility of being contaminated with such things.

i spoke with my army cousin who is one of the few army nurses in utah. she herself suffered bad effects from taking the covid shot but had taken it to not lose her job, she already had blood issues and knew she was likely to have a bad effect from the shot. sure enough tahts what happened. she told me, “i cannot in good conscience recommend it to my patients, so i do not.” that sounds rare for a top army nurse, right?.. but she took time to assure me i dont have to worry abotu the transfusion. she said that in all her studies, she saw many people had a bad reaction to the vaccine, but NOT to blood transfusions, not a single case. she said that any foreign material is removed during the screening process. she said “people will believe what they want to believe” but she is adamant that i have nothing to worry about with the blood. it saved my life to hear these things from her. now to see an article that cites my original fears, well i am not sure what to believe, but i pray ill be okay. it was devastating to breastfeed, and the idea of being intimate with my husband, fearing that the only way to save my life was to potentially infect all 3 of us with bad blood, but i had no choice other than to die since my body was proving not to replace my blood supply in time. it was only a matter of time before i was going to die, and id already waited 4 days to finally accept the transfusion. it was devastating. if not for having a newborn, i would have just let myself die or continue to fight from the couch trying not to use too much energy. but i couldn’t stand to leave my daughter without her mother. thats why i caved. it was horrible when i went home from the transfusion. i brushed my teeth to get ready for bed, and broke down crying, thinking, whats the point anymore? i felt like i wasnt in my own body anymore. and it felt so unfair, i felt like such a fool, to have fought agaisnt this so hard for this entire time, only for it to be “forced” upon me… and facing everyone who thought i was stupid for worrying about the contents of the blood… there was no sympathy from anyone… they were mad that id birthed my baby at home… it was very humbling… thats how it was for days until my cousin’s words saved my life and i really hope i can keep feeling like what SHE said is true. so far i have no ill effects and neither do my husband nor daughter. if you guys could please pray for us thank you.

10 Likes

Many have thoughts about the Falling Away. Has it already begun? And who are the falling ones?

The Lord said, My House shall called a House of Prayer for all nations.

What then is the sign that the Falling Away is already in process?

When we stop praying and stop communing with The Lord, we live in our fallen state. Dependent on our flesh to guide our goings.

The Lord also said unless one is born of The Spirit, he can not see the Kingdom of God and flesh and blood can not inherit The Kingdom of God.

God is Spirit. And those who worship God must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.

The enemy attempts to stop our communing with The Lord. This is the heart of spiritual warfare. It is not the repeated prayers that he opposes. It is your oneness with The Lord.
In our despair and tiredness and desire to give up, the enemy wants to wear you down to give up on The Lord and on true worshipful prayer.

We are not going to pray our world back into a life we once knew. The needs of those in our own personal lives are many. And many will never accept The Lord and His offer of Forgiveness and Eternal Life. However, if we stop interceding for them, we may very well hasten The Lord’s return because we have given up on those whom we love and they will either die without Christ or live through the time of Jacob’s trouble.

Praying will also hasten His return if we endure in our intercession and seeking who The Lord would desire us to speak to through us!

I could not write this unless I were not experiencing myself. Many of us our worn, tired and
almost at a point of giving up. Just know, The Lord is aware of the struggle. No matter how we feel, He is Spirit and He lives in us. The only way to fall away is to stop praying in Spirit and in Truth.

Seek The Lord while He may be found. Call on Him while He is near!

The Lord will never withdraw His Spirit from the earth. He will allow His predetermined Judgement which He told us of in His Word.

As the world turns to it’s own desire, we also will feel the effects. If we turn away from prayer, we accelerate the lost into judgement making a great falling away.

After putting on the armor of God, we do not enter a physical battle.
Ephesians 6:18 - praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints.
1 Timothy 2:1-2 - Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.

We are not responsible for their response. Only our response to our Father and Lord.

5 Likes

Thanks Robbie. I don’t mind if we have to go through the tribulation. But I agree with Pastor JD, that we won’t. I didn’t know John Haller was not pre-trib. Just a heads up if it might be any…but as one who believes the church will see seal 1, in the event we have apocolyptic sizemic activity while we are still here, I would hope for this to come as no alarm to any. Not saying it will or has to roll out like that. In my view, it is super highly likely. But I could be wrong. In the event it feels super apocolytpic…well you have this stray flawed gutted forturne cookie over here on the end table sayin:

“No you have not missed the raptured.” Blessings.

1 Like

Dear Alison, oh sister, I am so sorry for all of this! You have been missed here.

Please give this to the Lord . I pray peace over you and joy. Live your life for the Lord now sister. Get ready for Him. No worries about the past or the future.
Philip. 4:6-7
We all want you to be blessed with your baby and watch for our Savior to come. May the Lord comfort you and give you refuge as your good and perfect shield.

7 Likes