March 17, 2024: Jude 1:24-25 -- You Keep Who Keeps You

:bible2: Jude 1:24-25 – You Keep Who Keeps You

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_2: talks about how we keep ourselves in the love of God Who keeps us from falling and presents us without fault forevermore.

Watch on JDFarag.org
JD_Prepping_cover

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: More recent services can be watched here!

11 Likes

Powerful message today as we complete the single chapter of Jude and look forward to the double complement of verse by verse through Revelation and Daniel next week. I’ll be glued as never before to listen as closely as possible, time difference permitting.

I’m at the 30 minute mark of JDs sermon on the last two verses of Jude and drawn to post, though I post very infrequently nowadays.

I’ve spent most of today in the Lord’s company, led by the Holy Spirit, to consider via various routes, justification (“JUST IF I’D” NEVER SINNED - JD’s point at this mark), sanctification (the narrow path and gate) and glorification which we all patiently await in heaven when our Lord returns for us.

Keep the faith brothers and sisters. Our treasures in heaven await as we persevere through the trials, tribulations and rejections in this life and grow spiritually, ready for the next season. Though we grow tired, achy and weary the finish line is in sight and God has this.

I get the impression I’m not the only one feeling very weary, lacking energy, confidence and motivation in all things right now and though I attribute that to spiritual warfare, I wonder if the Lord’s allowing it to make me slow down and consolidate what I’ve learned along the fast track to sanctification since opening my heart and accepting Jesus as my saviour in 2019. I still seem to learn something new every day.

5 Likes