March 19, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Two Sides of the Same Coin

I’m so glad you found a church you like. I’m hoping to switch churches at some point. One of my children, and my husband, are pretty involved with our church right now, so it’s a little more difficult to switch since it’s not just me. But I’d love to attend a church like yours.
I asked my pastor if he had done any research on the covid jabs, as I was considering asking him to write me a religious exemption.
He said no. I told him that aborted fetal tissue was involved with all of the covid jabs. He seemed unconcerned and not interested in looking into it at all.
I’m sorry about your family. Similar situation with my extended family.
I don’t know one family that hasn’t been divided on the covid issue.

5 Likes
1 Like

“The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. Selah Come, behold the works of the Lord, how He has brought desolations on the earth. He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; He breaks the bow and shatters the spear; He burns the chariots with fire. “Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”
Psalm 46:7-10

8 Likes

Thank you BABBAB58 for your kind and thoughtful reply! I have prayed those same prayers! It’s a great verse to remember for sure! I’ll pray for your family right now! :heart::pray::dove:

2 Likes

Which reminded me of a letter I just received from Marjorie Taylor Green to raise funds to enable her to work at getting justice for the J6 prisoners. It really disgusted me because she is using this tragic event at the expense of people who are suffering to raise funds for her campaign.

4 Likes

She sells gear like hats and t shirts too on social media. Disgusting.

1 Like

@Rjn ReBecca, yes, the politicians and those working as off shoots (coattails) only care about what they want, and it has nothing to do with what the constituents want. If you want to see narcissism at its best, then this area of personnalities is prime.
Marjorie Taylor Green is a little late to the party if she truly wanted to help these people illegally incarcerated. We still have due process on the books though I do understand that that book has been thrown out the window a long time ago.
I have no idea if the people arrested actually did anything knowingly illegal. We can pray for them.

Blessings

3 Likes

What an encourager you are! Love you back. Thank you for the prayers.

And back to you . . .

Dear Father in Heaven, hold Stacey tight. Keep her safe. Bless her heart for all the ways she blesses ours. Thank you for this church family for such a time as this. Protect and keep us all until you send Jesus to bring us all home! And Father, we are still watching and waiting and praying that you will part the Red Seas that the ones we love will call on Jesus before the trumpet sounds. And . . . We’ll be so filled with joy to be with you altogether, tissues not necessary! Amen :two_hearts::pray:t3:

10 Likes

Billy pretty much covered this mind altering/hypnotic in terrifying detail.
He so did! That’s what i was thinking! I think Billy talked about this in the New Age section of his excellent World Religions, Cults and the Occult series. :blush::heart::+1:

3 Likes

I hadn’t heard that he was talking about vodoo in the one i heard…it was terrifying how it opened people up to possession by spirits…and seeing something that echos it creeping into chutches is revolting. God wants us to love him vokuntarily…he doesnt want his folliwers hypnotised …xx

1 Like

I often keep an am local radio station on in my mornings. I am especially disturbed by a few of the commercials that they run, especially as more unfolds regarding the days we are in.

One is a hypnosis seminar for weight loss and more. This isn’t new, and the commercial is probably 5 years old, but at this point it time, it bothers me.

Another set of commercials comes from a local attorney who handles divorce, DUI’s, etc. His tone and tack are off-putting. “Why do the legal fees for divorce cost so much? Because it’s worth it.” “If your friends and family are telling you it’s time to get a divorce, they’re probably right.”

Lastly, and most troublingly, there is a commercial for an Iheart radio app. You can download a meditation/prayer app to open your mind and let the Holy Spirit speak to you. Sounds seducing to me.

6 Likes

I saw Late Great Planet Earth around 1979 that drew me right back to prophecy and then closer to Christ almost like I had not wondered away. I then happen to be living in the DC area and saw the Iranian Protesting Reagan at the Whitehouse 1980.

I have been a prophecy student and a watchman ever since.
After 30 odd years lost I got this image back yesterday.

6 Likes

I watched the entirety of the message directly from JDs website, and am a little confused. I grew up with a New Age mother but I decided as a teenager that the movement was ridiculous and dangerous, and became a Christian. I have grown immensely in my faith in my Lord Jesus Christ in the last 3 years, and pastor JD has been a big part of that, BUT I do have questions now concerning how we live today as Christians to fight the fight: (I don’t mean to be contrary I just have concerns about what he mentioned in this video).

• Aren’t we to be salt & light while still here, and continue to run the race, fight the fight? I will therefore VOTE for sure AGAINST the evil policies of the Democratic Party. They are the party of death, killing babies, indoctrinating children, etc. I can’t sit back and let them do more damage. (Our local school board has been inundated with left leaning, destructive idiocy that is evil regarding children).

We cannot expect our candidates to be perfect; they are flawed humans just like us. Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis for that matter are not pastors, they are politicians. It seems unreasonable and naive to expect any politicians to believe as we do. In an ideal world they would.

Christians not voting is EXACTLY what that evil party wants, and may be partly why we didn’t see a mid-term wave.

• Pastor JD implied that Trump, the Clintons, and Obamas, etc. are all “in it” together. That truly sounds conspiracy theory-ish. I just would love to see data to back that up. If it is true I definitely want to know! In this world today, anything seems possible!

• Regarding this Reverse Davos Great Awakening Tour, I truly think these are well-meaning citizens terrified and aghast at what they see happening to our country - and they are fighting back. We don’t know how long we have before The Rapture, what if Jesus tarries? It seems wrong to just sit back, inactive and not fight the fight, and watch our country crumble before us, as we lose freedoms.

Does not the enemy WANT us to be discouraged and resigned to quit??? ( In my town, I have been part of the Women’s Republican Party, but now myself am considering quitting because it all seems so futile.) So I’m torn.

(BUT I know we can’t prevent of course what God tells us is coming…The New World Order…but don’t we fight it)???

• I think It unrealistic to expect all these contributing doctors, business owners, etc. in this conference to be of the Christian faith. This taking America back movement seems to be people from “the right” of varied beliefs. Of course they most likely are not Remnant Believers like us. In an ideal world, they of course would be.

• I wonder if Trump is simply ignorant of the true dangers and damage done by the VAX. Even Franklin Graham seems unaware of how bad the VAX has been - but Franklin was very much exposed to the initial devastation caused to families by COVID itself through his ministry, Samaritan’s Purse. So he is probably biased therefore also, and it seems like we’ve had to dig for truth during the last troubling years, and discern good sources, perhaps they have not.

I hope I haven’t said too much - my mind is just racing after watching my pastor’s recent video. I LOVE LOVE LOVE pastor JD and his wisdom, insight and sense of humor! He is BOLD to tell TRUTH which I so long to hear. God Bless. :dove::dove::dove::dove::dove::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::pray::pray::pray::pray: I’m very curious if anyone else has these thoughts?

3 Likes

To vote or not to vote do what the Lord leads you same as tithing or giving of alms.

If it helps you and you do believe it matter by all means do so. I look back and everyone says look how good Trump did? Yes Warp speed this and warp speed that all his buddies got richer including big pharma.

At the end of the day the Democrats were delivered everything and more. Trump and the Rhinos did nothing to protect us and when he went in he had both houses and did nothing but lose one.

Actually without Trump I don’t think the Democrats could have done half of what they have done the last 2 years.

There quite a bit of data for that one. I watched Trump speech after winning against Clinton. Clinton called him and congratulated him.

And Trump acting as a politician started saying how much good Hillary has done for the country blah blah blah.

The next day the media called him on his wonderful remarks toward Hillary, asked if he was going to go after her for criminal acts like he said. He said that was all said before I was elected now it doesn’t matter now I won!

Nobody went to jail neither did Trump.
At the end of the day they are both controlled at the top the few on the Republican side that are good are always being blocked from doing what really matters.

I see much value in fighting the good fight, that does not have to be by voting.

As far as the Democrats winning because Christians did not come out during the last vote. I would remind you how many came out the one before that. The election was overwhelmingly Republican yet NO.

If Trump gets back in like Bibi the USA will look like what’s going on in Israel right now. If you think the 1st BLM parties were bad imagine a win by a conversative but think Trump their heads would explode. Looking back I wonder if that would even help the Globalist cause even more.

The left will not allow the pendulum to swing back at least not without God and to be honest, Yeshua does not need our votes He will place who He wills in that position.

If you trust Yeshua you don’t really need to put faith toward, well voting in a better party. Just pray Gods will in the matter and trust him. After all He will decide on His own and for His eternal purposes not for our temporary purposes.

I though Yahweh wanted me to vote His best guy in. No, I do not stand silently but I also do not vote anymore I have faith as Abba covers the kings of the earth for me now. Basically all my life until 2020. I voted Prolife 1st but even that was used to help win the Biden election by scare tactics.

If you believe your vote actually counts I understand I don’t think it does anymore at the federal level anyway.

Maranatha

5 Likes

Please pay notice how much he says what they will do and how he minimalizes the rapture compared to what they are doing. He gives the impression the people looking for the Rapture the blessed hope as not doing their part now and they need to stop wasting time…

If the rapture comes, He is OK with that but he will be fighting the enemy all the way up.

I thought our fight was a spiritual one this man is talking about much more than a spiritual fight.

If you have not been through this before you may not see what many see and why to NOT get involved in the hype and emotion.

I am not surprised about the miracles God is good but I do not trust the leaders.

1 Like

I’m just tossing a thought out there about Trump and the ignorance of the vax injuries.
After 3 years of this, I doubt he can be ignorant anymore. The evidence is out there if one looks, just a little bit.
The Vax was one of Trump’s biggest achievements in his mind, from his own words. With the kind of pride that man has, I don’t think he’s going to get on board with the injury aspect of it. He won’t admit failure.

6 Likes

Hi again Debbie! …. I understand the being salt and light in these days.
Although there is a lot of dialogue on the thread regarding this prophecy update it’d be worthwhile to try to read them if possible because much of the dilemma and confusion you explained about what JD was showing is addressed in them and there’s much discussion both on how you’re understanding it and also how many are understanding it as JD is.
( not saying your view is wrong by any means but that there’s a lot of discussion that delves into what you’re saying).

Reading them may help clarify for you.

3 Likes

Not a fan of his. He has been on my NAR Dominionism red flag list for a long time.

3 Likes

Evidence is overflowing and hearing the testimonies of different vax injured individuals cannot be overlooked nationwide even if one is living under a rock. Unfortunately Trump needs to be humbled to recognize the damage that has been done – he is not the only one, but it would be great if he acknowledged that he made a grave mistake.

6 Likes

Hi Teren. Since God knows the end as well as the beginning, in His eyes the prophecies have already come to pass, so having John write the book of Revelations based upon the visions he saw was but a glimpse into what God Almighty, Omnipotent and Omnipresent, .has already seen come to pass.
Hope I said that clearly.

4 Likes