March 26, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Teaching Bittersweet Prophecy is a Must

I think this is it. Billy just had a short segment but this seems like this is the one he took it from.

4 Likes

I agree!

Iā€™m thinking that itā€™s better that I have a few months still.

I actually feel more settled because if itā€™s meant to be I go ( and the others in the tour group) , God will make it happen. In the bigger picture of whatā€™s going on , my desire to go is not as important on the grand scale of everything else happening.
But Iā€™ll continue to pray for Israel and that the trip be able to come to fruition.

4 Likes

Thanks Stephanie. I hadnā€™t had time to look it up yet. Weā€™re taking turns looking after my FIL whoā€™s ill.

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/Vdxh5Q-0XsU?feature=share

4 Likes

:pray::pray:
Prayers for your family

4 Likes

Bibi shot himself in the footā€¦

Donā€™t mess with independence of Judiciary.

@anon74937514 , Israel did not ask for vaccine passport from you?

2 Likes

I love you Holy Spirit :white_heart:

Recognize how the Holy Spirit speaks to you!!

The Apostle Paul teaches us to recognize these feelings: ā€œlove, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, meekness, and self-controlā€ (Galatians 5:22). Promptings from the Holy Ghost often come quietly and subtly. God will seldom shout to get our attention.

5 Likes

You might find this interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/live/9mp4leynpl0?feature=share

1 Like

Hi, I just had an eye exam ā€¦lost my glasses and after almost a month without I was getting frantic to get someā€¦went to Lens Crafterā€™s hoping for same day glassesā€¦(that didnā€™t happen)
.But, what I wanted to mention is that the eye exam included an EYE SCAN rather than getting my eyes dilated. I was given a paper to sign when I checked in and I just signed it without thinking ā€¦it was giving Dr permission to skip the dilation and get the eye scan instead. ā€¦ I just didnā€™t give it a thoughtā€¦Now I wish I had not done that ā€¦I wish I had insisted on dilation ā€¦and kept my eye privacy intactā€¦such is lifeā€¦I have
been very thankful for this church and Pastor tooā€¦I wouldnā€™t be very well informed had I not started with the church in 2020ā€¦who knows I might have even gotten the delusion ā€¦ I was reading in 1 Thessalonians today and thought of how blessed I have really been and I just want to thank everybody in this church for always being there ā€¦God Bless You All ! KimnCali , kim

1 Thes 5:12 Now we ask you, brothers and sisters, to acknowledge those who work hard among you, who care for you in the Lord and who admonish you. 13 Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work.

10 Likes

Hi @anon74937514 Stephanie. Could you perhaps send the link for the Billy/Shwab video?
Thsnks in advance. :pray: :heartbeat:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Post #5:

5 Likes

29 March 2023

-----------------------

-----------------------

6 Likes

Thanks Stacy for sharing this!!

1 Like

Thanks Dennis! I save so many things you post for later

4 Likes
4 Likes

Sometimes I Just Have to Remind Myself When I Start Feeling Downā€¦

Repostā€¦Lift up your spirits along with your headsā€¦The Journey is a about to begin soon!

:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down: :smile::smile::smile::smile::grinning: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

The Incredible Journeyā€¦

Lately been feeling the doldrums of hanging around this dark world. Seems like everyday one more light goes out on what was and the enemy gains another foothold somewhere.

But enough of the negativeā€¦

Now for the good partā€¦

I am about to embark on an incredible journeyā€¦So amazing it will beā€¦ is a clear understatement of what is about to happenā€¦

To start out this dying body is about to get renewedā€¦That torn meniscus in my right kneeā€¦gone! The list of failing body parts could go on and on but would take up too much space. Total renewal!..and itā€™s forever!

I am also going to go against gravity itself and make it to the stratosphereā€¦

There I will meet the One who made this incredible journey all possibleā€¦Creator of all things.

Savior of my soul. What a Way to start a journey! (Hoping Mom and Grandma are there too)ā€¦

After the gathering ā€¦weā€™re taking off to a place you KNOW has got to be fantasticā€¦It was prepared just for us. A place we were only able to dream about.

There the consummation of the promises made to us as His betrothed will be realized.

Before the big celebration He wants to reward faithful serviceā€¦we will all kneel one by one before Him and receive recognition for what was done to serve Him.

The weddingā€¦I can only imagine the majesty and the glory of the ceremony that we will participate in. In His great love He takes us to Himself forever.

You know I look at things alot differently with the renewed mindset that came with the renewed body.

Iā€™m giving and feeling Love like never beforeā€¦Old ways of thinking?..I canā€™t remember what they were.

What a wonderful feeling to know that wherever He isā€¦I will be tooā€¦ forever!

Time to eatā€¦*Marriage Supper of the Lambā€¦You know that this is gonna be better than any other meal youā€™ve ever experienced. After allā€¦He is the Creator of all things and the menu has got to be GREAT!

(* Noteā€¦there are varying opinions on whether this happens in Heaven or after we return with Him to earthā€¦either way it will be GREAT!)

He sure does Love us!

After weā€™ve rested in the safety He prepared for usā€¦ He mounts up on a white horse and we follow His lead and we all head back from wensā€™t we came.

Weā€™re about to witness The King of Kingsā€¦Lord of Lordsā€¦ our Bridegroomā€¦take back what was rightfully His and destroy the evil that has run roughshod over His creation.

With all the power that is Hisā€¦We watch Him take care of business quickly and He sets up His Kingdom on earth and wants His Bride to help Him rule and reign in the upcoming administration.

A Thousand Yearsā€¦In our glorified bodiesā€¦Serving the One and Only Godā€¦What a position!

At the End of those years our Bridegroom will once again put the enemy in his place and all those who follow him ā€¦once and for all.

Final judgment for Satan and all unbelievers from Creation to the end of the Millennialā€¦will put the finishing touches on the set up to eternity.

The Eternal Lake of Fire for them.

The Eternal New Heavens and The New Earth with The New Jerusalem with Our Bridegroom for us!

Just doesnā€™t get any better than that!

From a Trumpet and a Shoutā€¦
To Transparent Streets of Gold!

Now thatā€™s an ā€œIncredible Journeyā€!

By Marlin

8 Likes

JESUS IS ALL I NEED :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

Jesus is all I need
Jesus is all I need
I need no other friend
I need no other one
Jesus is all I need

When Iā€™m tired and Iā€™m weary, on my journey home
When the road is rough and long, and I feel so all alone
When my strength is all gone, and I canā€™t carry on
Thatā€™s when my Jesus is all that I need

Jesus is all I need
Jesus is all I need
I need no other friend
I need no other one
Jesus is all I need

When life has let me down, and peace cannot be found
When all my hopes and all my dreams, lie scattered on the ground
Or when my joy turns to sorrow, and thereā€™s no hope for tomorrow
Thatā€™s when Jesus, he is all that I need

Jesus is all I need
Jesus is all I need
I need no other friend
I need no other one
Jesus is all I need

Heā€™s all I need
Heā€™s all I need
Jesus is all I need

He satisfies
My need supplies
Jesus is all I need

Oh, my Jesus is all that I need :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

7 Likes

Ephesians 4:29-32

29 ā€œLet no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers. 30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. 32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you.ā€
Please keep this verse in mind as you communicate with one another on Telegram and other social media. Have a blessed day!

2 Likes

Hello mods! If this comment ought to wait for another time or place, then remove, please.

Pastor JDā€™s update brought to mind, again for me, the use of words: eyes, mouth, speaking, in regards to the beast. Rev 13:3-5, here a deadly wound is healed as the world wondered (amazed). ā€œWho is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?ā€ " and there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies and power was given unto him to continue fourty and two months."
Daniel 7:8 ā€œā€¦in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.ā€

The word ā€œlikeā€ defined as having similar qualities or characteristics as; similar to.

Could the anti-Christ be a transhuman? With regeneration or replacement capabilities now in tests to give the blind sight and the deaf hearing, how hard would it be to regenerate (especially if it were robotic) an injured head? I draw closer every day to the thought that what becomes the beast isnā€™t really a full human. In fact, maybe it isnā€™t human at all. We know satan gives it its power. How easy to give a synthetic copy of a human your power?

Blessings

5 Likes