March 3, 2024: Jude 1:14-19 -- They Won’t Get Away With What They’re Doing

Yesterday I had fun in the village, our daughter was the happiest, she got to drive a horse and cart… I was in the back of the cart, as there are only two seats in the front.

The gentleman who owns the horse and cart is a brother in Christ, and the last one in the village to own such arsenal. He pretty much made our day yesterday :slight_smile:

I am so thankful to the LORD for these simple joys of earthly life. :pray:

Blessings, happy Sunday to all :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Has anyone looked into this and if so, is it true?

CDC Study Confirms COVID Jab Lowers Male Life Expectancy By 24 Years

Question for everyone: Has any of you read the book “The Coming Oil Storm” by Ron Rhodes? If so, what did you learn from it? I would really appreciate a concise summary, or highlights from the book.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

He was a very brave man taking on the druids, thank you carole will watch this. I visited st Patrick’s cathederal in Downpatrick where he is suppossed to ge buried its beautiful.

2 Likes

Thanks Carole, lovely seeing places i loved and others like the skelligs i will never get to. I wanted to but the weather wouldnt permit…and now i am not fit enough to make itvup those steps lol

2 Likes

How lovely Anca. Thank you for sharing your life in Romania with us. I would love to ride with you. That horse is beautiful and his hair is so long and curly. Glad you and your family had fun.

3 Likes

I am just listening to pastor JD speaking on Proverbs 27:6… He must have gotten to my email finally!!!
I’m JOKING, I never sent him any email :joy:

But one thing I do is pray for him and his wife…

3 Likes

That would be a delight Carol Anne, I would LOVE it!
But both of us might have to wait until the rapture to enjoy that riding together. :slight_smile:

It was wonderful yesterday, the weather was ideal, the atmosphere in the village is such a treat. We are surrounded by nature, yet not at all isolated. The LORD is so good to us, I kept praying for two years before we made the move, and I kept saying “LORD, please stop us if this is not a good idea.” He never stopped us, and here we are, grateful for His guidance.

God bless you Carol Anne, and thanks very much for your love in Christ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

2 Likes

It is good that you asked His guidance. Ron and I would love to leave our state, but God has other plans for us. So we wait on Him and keep on walking in faith. I had a chance to witness to 2 men yesterday, one Vietnam vet in the grocery store and one homeless man outside the store. Johnny is 71 and quite the character, but God helped me to plant a seed and encourage him to put his trust in the One who died for him. Riley is homeless with ADD by his admission and has never hear of Jesus. He says he cannot think clearly, and I told him that Jesus would clear away the cobwebs and speak to him to where he could understand. I Gave him some $ and shared God’s love with him. Please add them to your prayers that God will open up their hearts to Him. Thank you.

2 Likes

Praise the LORD for this opportunity, and your heart for the lost, Carol Anne.

I am praying for the lost already, I pray that these two you just witnessed to are coming to a saving knowledge of our LORD Jesus! May the LORD speak to them in such a way that they can understand and make THE most important decision of their life.

The LORD will use us wherever we are as long as we are willing to be used by Him.

He will also protect us wherever we are. Moving or changing states is not a one-size-fits-all solution. It just happened that for our family this was a very good change. But for us it was easier because we already knew the culture we would return to.

As I mentioned before, I have family in the US, I strongly believe the LORD will protect you all. Whatever He allows, He will give strength to bear it. I know from personal experience what He allows sometimes seems way too difficult to bear, but here I am, after many difficult episodes in my life, closer to my LORD than I have ever been before.

It surpasses my logical understanding as to how He accomplishes this kind of things in our lives, but He does. He can use everything to work together for the good of those who love Him — and that’s us, His redeemed people, His future Bride!

I cannot wait to see Him face to face! To see the One through whom everything was made and is sustained, the Life, the Truth and the Way.

3 Likes

Yes, the Lord has brought me thru trials that didn’t seem possible - lost both siblings and both parents just a short time ago, but His reasons are not yet clear. I do know that I am closer to the Lord than ever before in my life, praying and learning so much that He has even taken away much of the pain of my daughters’ estrangement. There were days I didn’t want to go on and when cancer hit, I wanted to ask WHY but I knew the answer. I had put all those things above the Lord and He wanted me for His own. How can you not understand how precious that is to be loved so much and jealous for my attention. Thank you, Lord for showing me and teaching me to trust in you alone.

4 Likes

Oh, I couldn’t go up those steps either. I loved hiking in the good old days, but I will have to just watch others enjoy the climb. I love the island where they shot one of the Star Wars movies. Beautiful and treacherous at the same time.

3 Likes

Carole its really wierd but just in the last two years my health has gone downhill like a train wreck. I havent been right for a while.
I just read another post of yours i hadn’t realised you had gone through so many losses, recently, i am deeply sorry. May the God of comfort be with and hold you tight.
it has drawn you closer to the Lord so its working (somehow) for your eternal good.
I was having problems on Friday and a friend told me God is using this to strengthen you , but it was in the middle of it and i needed to focus so i wanted to thump her. If you cant help at least get out of the way! I would rather shed prayed than preached.
The video was lovely , the scenery really fabulous. It was so nice that it visited Westport, i love westport/clew bay. Hopefully we can visit it and the sketeruck islands when we get our glorified bodies in the milenium
God bless xx

2 Likes

I can relate so well to what you said here, Carol Anne. It sounds as if you felt like I did last year, wanting to go home because it was just too much, too hard to bear, no light in sight for months and months…

2023 for me was the most dreadful year in my whole life. I had gone through health difficulties before, but last year was the worst, I got so scared.

If I could use an analogy, it would be me buying a 1st class ticket to go home via “Nuclear Bomb Airlines”.
(It even occurred to me after we made the move, that being closer to the Russia-Ukraine war zone would increase the chances of going home.)
I pictured myself in my seat, waiting for the plane to take off already…
But it never did, God did not approve my request. He got me off the “plane” and miraculously breathed new life in me when I had lost ALL hope that I would ever become alive and sane again.

Now I cannot thank Him enough for drawing me nearer to Him, blessing me with a deeper love for His Word and longing for Him to return; I live each day waiting for Him to return, serving Him and sharing with others the joy of not only being saved, but also the privilege of discipleship—to serve Him every single day.

As I mentioned before, we might have hours, days, weeks, months or years until the rapture; we have to be prepared for BOTH possibilities, short and long term wait.

While I prefer Him to come TODAY, I also know that in His kindness He wishes that no one should perish, and that is why we are still here. And His ways and timing are always perfect! LORD, help us to redeem the time, every day! God bless!

We are still down here, but our hearts are in Him, He is our treasure. :hugs:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you so much swet sister o’ mine in Christ Jesus!!
Margaret, don’t tell my secret but I always thought as a child that the shamrock was personally and uniquely symbolic of my birthday…like it was linked to me somehow. You see my dear Moma always got petit fours at the bakery which always had a shamrock on them for my birthday so I never knew they were Irish until I was much older lol
My birthday was a pleasant and peaceful day. Mike gave me a beautiful rug for the den or family room.It took the two of us to get it inside the house and spead it out.
Margaret, I got so angry reading about more accusations from your family, so much so, I’ve had to give it to the Lord. But honestly, it, I I wanted to lash out on this person for hurting you.
Thanks again for your kindness toward me. I am so looking forward to heaven !
Please let me know how you and Smurf are doing

2 Likes

2 Likes

Suan thank you! you are a wonderful friend and encouragement.
I am really glad you had a good birthday. Are you enjoying your lovely new home, it must be such a relief to free from the spiritual oppression.

Thats so beautiful that the shamrock was personal for you.
Wee Smuf is doing well shes become very friendly and loving and sometimes she sleeps on the bed with me. I am really glad have her to me the crazy wee Gray cat is still living under the budliera bush. She’s friendlier comes for food enjoys a pat, but wont come indoors i had worried during winter but she has a cat kennel

Spring is finally here, i am so glad!
Looking forward to seeing you in the air soon xx

5 Likes