March 3, 2024: Jude 1:14-19 -- They Won’t Get Away With What They’re Doing

:bible2: Jude 1:14-19 – They Won’t Get Away With What They’re Doing

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: has an encouraging word for those who have been on the receiving end of malicious manipulators by providing a much- needed reminder of when, why, what and how that God will have the final word.

Watch on JDFarag.org
JD_GetAway_cover

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: More recent services can be watched here!

9 Likes

I seem to be among those who, due to some technical deficiencies, are having difficulty watching. I was able to listen via podcast just fine and that will suffice.

Speaking in a forthright manner, I do often throw the question marks at God (No kidding. Like I can get very irate about it!) …when I, like Asaph, am frustrated and “wonder why others prosper, living so wicked year after year” (from the hymn Farther Along.) I’ve had many abuses set upon my life, even from the beginning in the innocence of childhood and have been betrayed by a woman, those friends who I brought into intimate family circles and even church folks who oddly saw me as some competitor in their quest for self glory. I’ve been violated and scarred by people I trusted and thrown away like trash by people I love. Much is too painful to look back on but when I do, I am amazed that my heart hasn’t died and the love hasn’t completely withered away from my soul. When you look back, I know you feel the same way I do.

It’s a fallen world.

But God.

The truth is, in my heart of hearts, I don’t want vengeance. And I don’t want to watch “them” burn. I’m bothered by the idea of my enemies suffering eternally. Only God in His omniscience, can deal with it. I am to pray for them. Forgive him. Forgive her. Because I am forgiven.

Let the future read…And then they dedicated their lives and manifested their love into turning the uncola into cola nuts.

Tony (Chief of Sinners)
1 Timothy 1:15

6 Likes

Seems like you kind of answered your own question ending with It’s a fallen world.”

When people ask me why the evil prosper, I tell them it is because this is Satan’s system. If you play by Satan’s rules you will prosper. So we Christians should not be surprised that we do not do well in Satan’s system using Godly rules.

I use the example that you should not move to Florida and wonder why it is so hot!

5 Likes

“Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
“Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”
Luke 4:5-7
This promise stands to this day.
The world is run by luciferians.
The enemy counterfeits.
Soon all will be ours.; and all because we said “Yes” to Holy Spirit when He whispered to us that Jesus Christ-trusting in Him and His finished work- is the only way to be saved.
Grace and peace to all those in Jesus Christ.
“For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,” Phil.3:20
Soon we shall inherit all things. Romans 8:17
verse 18:
" For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”

7 Likes

Hi everybody! Mike and I have moved to a more safe and serene location outside the city. Oh how I have missed y’all but sooooohappy to be back!Now that I’ve said that I am even more excited to hear Pastor JD’s teaching in Ezekiel so later gators! love all y’all, really I do

8 Likes

Even outside the cities wont be safe.

2 Likes

Good to see you are back and settled in your new home! Things are really heating up!

4 Likes

Yes indecd Peggy. Even tho I’ve been out of touch, I feel the intense darkness bearing down on us. and as tho something very big is about to happen. I am ok as all of us are reaching out to our Lord as our only HOPE.
Come now Lord Jesus, this very hour!

5 Likes

So glad to hear you are happy. You have accomplished what some of us only dream of, but we must be happy where God puts us, right. Have you adjusted to peace and quiet yet?? Think of me when all you hear at night are crickets and whipporwills.

4 Likes

CR, I am a 100% city girl that is comfortable with sirens and horns. I do not like the sound of frogs nor crickets at night and a hoot owl will give me ‘the willies’ for sure lol
But I know time is so very very short now, so I will just have to depend on the Lord to help me adjust and He won’t fail, He simply can not fail.

6 Likes

Amen. I feel like i am being crushed at times.
Was crying this morning trying not to let horrible accusations overwhelm me. As jd said Gods in control he will act in his time in his way. But it woukd be so nice to go home now…again his timing is perfect who knows how much your gentleness and love will bless your new neighbours Susan? Perhaps you are the light of Christ shining into someone’s heart right now.
God bless you and mike and may you be blessed and a blessing in your new home
I hope you will have a blessed birthday . Hoping we can celebrate any future ones in the milenium. Hang in there sister

6 Likes

That made me laugh dear sis. I will pray for you because I think most here on the forum would prefer frogs and crickets and owls, oh my, to horns and sirens. I live away from the big cities, but still close to freeways, fire stations, etc. The school across the street seems to think they are the only ones in the neighborhood, so the intercom is loud and all day long. The janitor thinks that he can play Mexican music thru it all evening long. Yikes, I need earplugs!! When we first moved here on our honeymoon, every Saturday morning some man would walk around the parking lot and practice his bagpipes. My husband went insane there for a while…lol. Hopefully after a while you will appreciate the sound of nature as God surely speaks through it. :honeybee: :frog: :owl: :tulip:

4 Likes

Farmers plans to wake up Westminster with tractor rally - Farmers Weekly (fwi.co.uk)

1 Like

1 Like

As a Canadian, it hurts reading this… :cry:

3 Likes

From what i understand Canada and Australia are usually tests sights to what they want to bring to the US. It is easier to implement outside the USA. Or at least work the kinks out. Becuase of our constitution and guns. I’ve liked some of the political push back they have in their house of commons or whatever they call it in Canada. They get pretty bold up in Trudea’s face. Like the British ruckus effect. I expect people to throw things…lol. In the US we just go for “gotchya.” Rarely is it feiry. I imagine fist fights break out or something when the comeras arent on Canada and England. Seems odd though because those government houses are more wild than the US. Cheeky like. In the US its almost like in comparison we are passive aggressively polite. Maybe its the guns thing? Like countries that don’t have em just go at it each other. Where in the usa the pschological effect is that, “Nah, were good. If need be, we got fire power.” Maybe guns passiffy? Lol. Kind of a horrid thought to become milquetoast because of the 2nd ammendment. Yikes.

1 Like

Speaking of birthdays dear sis, I surely missed wishing you a wonderful, blessed day on the 7th. Please forgive this old lady for not remembering such a special sister in the Lord. I pray for you often and your sweet Norah. Happy belated birthday. May God’s blessings abound today and every day until He takes us all home. When we get there, I will celebrate with you, even when we are there 10,000 years. Oh happy day!

2 Likes

Thank you very much dear Carole, i look forward to meeting you and Ron, i really appreciate your prayers i pray for your Crystal’s salvation and the Lord to soften both girls hearts. Norah has been in touch more frequently but no signs of coming to faith. But God will hear and answer our prayers his time his way.

Tomorrow is st Patrick’s day. I have to remember monday is a bank holiday so all public buildings will be closed.
You are not old you wont catch up with me till we are ageless at the restoration of all things. So looking forward to going home!
I hope wee Gracie is doing well.
God bless you and keep you safe xx

2 Likes

Happy birthday dear Susan happy bitter to you, i hope you have a blessed day !

3 Likes

God is so good to us dear friend. Gracie is fat and happy…lol. We are honoring dear St Patrick’s day as a day to remember how the gospel made it to your homeland and all that he did to protecting the Word of God. I listened to a program on YouTube yesterday that went thru his life and all that he accomplished thru the guidance of the Holy Spirit. I always believed that he was of the Catholic faith and am not that educated about his life as a whole, but what I read of his confession and faith in Jesus it seems true to the Word. God’s richest blessings on you too, Margaret.

4 Likes