March 31, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- Everything Now Points To Jesus

M A C H I N E

Yeah just playing around. I like Floyd…lol. Ok but it kind of fits. And maybe some will look at my view as the concernabels found within a Pink Floyd song or album even. The following is my view. But please note i am open to see it more like the watchers and more like “age of grace blueprint leading to tribulaiton” only…should what we witness this year make further sense to do so. I appreciate the forum’s patience and kindness with me and my wild west view. But i am sincere in the consideration of this view.

DISCLIAMER
I do not believe Trump is a believer. I do not believe that Trump is the savior of America. I do believe NAR is deceived. I do believe Americans tend to put too much trust in politics. I do believe that Christian Nationalism is cultish. And should be rejected. I don’t believe America is nor ever was a Chrsitain nation. Please know i am not coming from any of those perspectives.

DISCLAIMER IN WAIT - MUHAHAHA
Just kidding. i do believe that we are very close to the tribulation timeframe. I don’t believe in a gap theory (or at the extreme end of it…3.5 years). I do believe in pretrib rapture. I believe the tribulation will occur anywhere’s between 24 hours from now up to 2 to 6 years from now. With a 35% chance of pretrib rapture this year. I believe the 1st and 2nd seal are not a part of the tribulation. I believe seal 1 is Age of Grace Closing (not AC but “best mankind fallen conquer for good could be…Trumps a perfect example of the fallen part…no?”). And seal 2 as Tribulation Door Intro. Both “not a part of the tribulation proper.” I believe the tribulation starts on seal 3. These are just my funking vibes and such. I don’t share them to bore you or to overwhelm you with bla bla bla. Or taking a selfie of my end time position. I share this because its helpful to know this before I say the following. Otherwise, outside of this context, i agree, it would indeed be heresy. So that’s why all the intro. If all of this and above context does not actually apply…then yeah…never mind…and please forgive the interrupt. But if it does…welcome to machine…

iRREGULAR HERMENEUTIC ACCENTED
The main premise is “challenging bias.” I would deduce this as a potential hermeneutic because we are very bias heavy these days. And it is very difficult for us in general to step outside bias or dogmatix. I believe eschatological concern the church has held in general has much good and accuracy to it. Where i would differ is the importance we place on it. I think what is likely more important is to see what is going on with Israel and really knowing in detial Ez 38 as it approaches and falls into place. AND THEN see the beast system or the mark of the beast etc. Because Israel according to their age of grace endings and Ez 38 are found in our backyard. Our neighborhood. Not the tribulations (at least in theory…only God knows).

What bias challenge looks like is i believe imbedded in the fabric of our culture. We see Christian Nationalism. We see portions of the church mistake the presidency for the pastorate. Far be it God to ever use a billionaire playboy. Especially while Ken Copeland borrows him as sock puppet to win more fans and money. Yet it kinda looks like He did. For by affirming the Golan Heights on Purim 2019, Trump introduced a “huge” and “mega” puzzle piece to Ez 38 (the mountain region). Without Golan, there would not yet nearly be an Ez 38. That is pretty loud. But CN, NAR, etc can tend to upstage and overshadow things like that perhaps.

CUTTING TO THE CHASE
I believe the introduction of a Trump bible is metaphor “providentially” for the 1st seal. That God will use the US constitution to overpower the NWO. Strengthen the Abraham Accords. Help Saudi Arabia Normalize with Israel. All so that Israel (not America) can have Peace and Safety. And then 1 Thes 5. Sudden distruction. Ez 38. Seal 1: America conquer via the constitution (because it testifies of the only governance document that our rights come from God) and trumps the NWO and secures Israel. Seal 2: Israel has peace and safety, and BAM…Ez 38. Seal 3 (as the covenant with the many is signed): the tribulation proper. We have to admit, our biases kick and scream like a wild mustang being sat upon. But i would hope that getting past our bias to at least see that a trump bible is kind of the epitome of bias. “No…it can’t be so.” And the irony is like pretty much in our faces. Just saying…worth a thought. I mean if the first seal is what i am thinking…this would be as easy to accept as putting on a pair of socks in the moring. Just sayin.

In that view Israel being put on the map is “hello Israel” to the world stage. Introduced by God as the new “focus–proper” of the 70th week. Well that is how i would see it make sense. Not that God endorses Trump using the bible like that. Just that maybe God allows the simpliest of minds a chance before the world becomes a bowling alley. Thus: Machine. Thanks for taking the time to read if you have. Blessings.

2 Likes