March 31, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- Everything Now Points To Jesus

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources: here

JD_KnowSomething4_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_3: explains how all that’s happening in the world now points to Jesus and the pre-tribulation rapture, then talks candidly about the unprecedented demonic division and deception in this last hour.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

19 Likes

I just picked up my solar eclipse glasses at the Metropolitan Library, they had plenty and were free. Not sure what the symbol mean on this cover of this glasses with the 4 stars but God is speaking thru NASA with these words “KEEP LOOKING UP

Here in Oklahoma City it will be between 90% to 95% totality of the solar eclipse.

11 Likes

Not replying to @Cara here

2 April 2024

I am studying the red heifer commands as I noticed sensationalism and taking things out of context by some online.

Other articles:

6 Likes

To think that these (nano-fied?)bodies will be soon changed-in a nano-second-to glorious, Illustrious, Immortal, Spiritual, Incorruptible ones.
Updated:
Some, including myself, were happy to see that Barry Scarborough is back on youtube!

Finally, just want you to know, that you who have at one time in your life realized you are a doomed sinner but decided to trust in Jesus, YOU ARE among the excellent ones in whom is my delight!
Grace and peace :slight_smile:

11 Likes

This video was over a year ago. It’s the person who provided the red heifers. The entire interview is good especially the first 5 minutes. It gave me chicken skin :wink:

5 Likes

Which makes me wonder why Israel Bar-Ilan University is involved in this project… hmmm. They are building AC system.

This may explain how AC will have easy time hunting down tribulation saints because of the nanobots present inside their bodies. This may also explain how the False Prophet can “remote kill” anyone who refused to take the mark.

5 Likes

They Know what is coming… THEY Can’t Hide from God Wrath

12 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to Tyler Generation2434 and Barry Scarborough’s livestream tomorrow night! :smiley:
https://www.youtube.com/live/kzf5IwBSAac?si=vzwHHQ83xIePFrY2

3 Likes
2 Likes

Before you view this, if you view this…

… understand that I am speaking solely to and about the Trump commercial within this video that starts at 2:05 timestamp, not “The Next News Network”, not Trump, not the KJV bible, etc…

Also this is not about a VP choice as the splash screen tends to imply.

Get ready for some discernment…

Before I continue, I will say again:

• I am not against KJV bibles, I have and use one.
  • I am not against America, nor her founding fathers, nor her documents
  • I am not even against Trump really, as compared to Biden

But…

I am not a fan of the use of the bible for political maneuvering or fundraising.

The whole thing to me is atrocious. Like a Snake Oil salesman. His is the very first money changer table that Jesus would turn over.

The documents of the founding fathers for this nation do not equate to the level of the writings in the Bible. They simply are not the inspired word of God, so they are not only considered adding to God’s word, but an insult by tying them (and America) falsely to the word of God. This is the same mistake of the Jews with the Talmud, elevating the writings of men to the level of scripture “to be included” along with it.

This is a ploy to promote a false blessing and anointment on America (reminiscent of Manifest Destiny) that does not exist, into the mind of the gullible and weak of faith. It is an insult to true Christendom. It is also subliminally, a move of NAR and Replacement Theology.

The timing is very suspicious as well, concerning the national vote to come, so as to grease the track and fan the patriotic flame.

And I do have to wonder a bit at the KJV aspect along with the whole package. Is this a ploy also to expand the KJV only demographics?

It would have been better to put all the documents in a separate book along with a KJV bible. And that is the most positive comment I can muster.

Get your own bible on your own terms. Run from this!

22 Likes
2 Likes

Exactly! “Run from this!” - As fast as you can and DON’T LOOK BACK!

8 Likes

Hello :fox_face:

IMHO he is already so icky to young people and non-believers that this kind of thing is not only frustrating but despicable. If only it were truly for the glory of God, God could protect America. But the problem is systemically spiritual and “religion” is not the right approach. It’s superficial. A national presidential candidate can definitely …iconically… become a manifestation of the evils of this world. Oh my. Did the words “deceive” and “the elect” just pop in my head? Yes they did. I have my own speculations that I don’t really talk about. But hey….there’s a puzzle piece forming with someone like this in our midst on the world stage :thinking: It depends on where we are timewise prior to rapture. :hourglass:

Think happy thoughts. :blush:
ie Philippians 4:8

Done editing

12 Likes

Thanks for this video Ali. Interesting. It is fascinating to watch how different people struggle to make sense of how things work in our day. No one of us is perfect in really seeing enough of how to piece together all the variables, I believe. Although I believe we should try, amen.

I would not see a 3rd temple for all the world, although it is an interesting thought. I would differ on this guys take of Zachariah 2/3rds being for the world because that would infer that the entire world would be saved (the leftover remnant) at the conclusion of the tribulation. But according to the parable of the wheat and tares, it looks a lot like the reapers gathering many people at the end of the tribulation for the feast of God is how things pan out kind of in the end though. So i would see that the world is not refined for all the world to be saved. Although i do believe quite a number will yet still. I would localize 2/3rds to Israel at Ez 38 would make the most sense to me.

I believe, in general though, this is a helpful video in how we might as watchers consider what a proper filter blend might look like in our day. In other words, what kinds of things could we consider in “how” we look upon unfolding prohecy. And in that respect, i think this video is hugely helpful toward that end. Thanks for posting. And blessings :slight_smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Well I’d think you might expect to hear from me :fox_face:Man :+1:

DAUGHTER OF BABYLON CONSIDERATION
I’d like to first say i am still very much interested to see how the year end 2024/beginning 2025 lands America in light of our Daughter of Babylon discussion. I give it certainly consideration dear brother. And things like what you have just posted here would be just one more reason a surprise “super tanking” of America potentially be on our horizon.

INTERLUDE BSERVATIONS
First i want to say that most Christian circles + videos etc i frequent do not think it is appropriate to blend the Word with other documents. I agree that is not good because the Word stands above and is transcendantly “the Word of God,” alone. Amen. So i agree with you Jack that blending the word with other documents is not something i advocate and i do see a major problem with that for sure. As do the sources as well that i frequent. In addition, Saturday Night Live put out a recent spoof on Trump’s recent venture. And of course mocks him for thinking he is as great as God. I saw it and i would admit, Trump does allow himself to be viewed this way. And it is so sad. And emblematically seriously a sign of our times for sure. Punishment would be expected for such a grandstand.

MY PRIMARY OBSERVATIONS
Aside from my above honest posture, I would say though that my most profound way to look at this is a view i have held now for 7 years. Before I state it plainly i would like to say that i do not advocate for Trump, his administration, his bible, shoes, or his super hero cards…etc. I agree Jack with your sincere warning and concern in regards to a Trump bible (but honestly, are any of us surprised? lol). My primary view is rather nuanced and not even easy for me to digest. So i understand differences. I do. But please permit this intorductory foundation:

• CHILDREN OF PROVIDENCE–I believe the church is children of providence (not prophecy). Meaning we are graphted into the olive tree “providentially.” And are children of providence. Although Christ being over the gentiles does have prophecy, this was revealed in scripture. I do not view the church proper has written any scripture. And I view the church as children of providence per Romans chapter 11. The next prophets will be the 2 witnesses. I believe we can be aware of end time things, but as children of providence invited to the prophecy…not as prophets ourselves.

• DOOR CLOSING/AGE OF GRACE ECONOMY UNIQUE – I believe the age of grace is an entirely different set of criteria than the tribulation age. I believe the age of grace closes in its own thematic heart of God per: Hosea 11:9 / John 15:13-15 / Numb 20:12-13. And although there is obviously carry over, I believe the end of the age of grace is its entirely own room or economy in God. As For Explanation Why, Please Click Here

• “BUT GOD” IN THE AGE OF GRACE PROPER – Notice how we all know the end of Ez 38 = a massive glory to God worldwise. But up to this point i do not believe we have seen that sense of glory placed on any end time blueprint timeline that fits. We focus mainly on how the beast system and deception will increase…but not on any event anywhere along the prophetic line where God gets like super duper glory in proximation to the tribulation approaching timeline. I believe it is wise to ask ourselves why is that?

• BACKWARD MASKING THE TRIBULATION – Since i believe the church is children of providence. And since God is not writing scripture. And since there are no prophets. How could we be informed along the way in any manner oossibly? Of course His spirit yes as we discern His word. But I believe we also use that to overlay the tribulation bluprint onto the age of grace. So i would see that as not as insightful in perhaps though in some ways. But providence would be a natural way for God to lead, or hint to His providential children (especically perhaps even the really simple ones).

IRREGULAR HERMENEUTICS
Obviously we won’t find this in the bible. So yes this is just my take. And only my take. But I’m reading the same bible as ya’ll. And we can tend to have varying eschatological views. Mine is somewhat problematic. I understand. But thank you for the grace to be able to at least share it where i think it has huge import potentially.

In the world of irregular hermenuetics, it would come (best i can tell) from challenging our own biases. It would be challenging bias “heavy.” Our tendency is to see how the beast system forms. But i believe what is more important than that in the age of grace is Israel. I believe Ez 38 is the most detialed prophecy because a) It is traceable, and b) it likely has front loaded weight, and c) its about Israel. Since the greatest detail for the children of providence, the church, is Ez 38 (as it relates to Israel), that should be FAR more (I believe) in view than what gets us “otherwise” from point A (age of grace) to B (age of triublaiton). If this makes any sense or holds any water (in your views) and peeks any interest, please welcome to Machine.

1 Like

M A C H I N E

Yeah just playing around. I like Floyd…lol. Ok but it kind of fits. And maybe some will look at my view as the concernabels found within a Pink Floyd song or album even. The following is my view. But please note i am open to see it more like the watchers and more like “age of grace blueprint leading to tribulaiton” only…should what we witness this year make further sense to do so. I appreciate the forum’s patience and kindness with me and my wild west view. But i am sincere in the consideration of this view.

DISCLIAMER
I do not believe Trump is a believer. I do not believe that Trump is the savior of America. I do believe NAR is deceived. I do believe Americans tend to put too much trust in politics. I do believe that Christian Nationalism is cultish. And should be rejected. I don’t believe America is nor ever was a Chrsitain nation. Please know i am not coming from any of those perspectives.

DISCLAIMER IN WAIT - MUHAHAHA
Just kidding. i do believe that we are very close to the tribulation timeframe. I don’t believe in a gap theory (or at the extreme end of it…3.5 years). I do believe in pretrib rapture. I believe the tribulation will occur anywhere’s between 24 hours from now up to 2 to 6 years from now. With a 35% chance of pretrib rapture this year. I believe the 1st and 2nd seal are not a part of the tribulation. I believe seal 1 is Age of Grace Closing (not AC but “best mankind fallen conquer for good could be…Trumps a perfect example of the fallen part…no?”). And seal 2 as Tribulation Door Intro. Both “not a part of the tribulation proper.” I believe the tribulation starts on seal 3. These are just my funking vibes and such. I don’t share them to bore you or to overwhelm you with bla bla bla. Or taking a selfie of my end time position. I share this because its helpful to know this before I say the following. Otherwise, outside of this context, i agree, it would indeed be heresy. So that’s why all the intro. If all of this and above context does not actually apply…then yeah…never mind…and please forgive the interrupt. But if it does…welcome to machine…

iRREGULAR HERMENEUTIC ACCENTED
The main premise is “challenging bias.” I would deduce this as a potential hermeneutic because we are very bias heavy these days. And it is very difficult for us in general to step outside bias or dogmatix. I believe eschatological concern the church has held in general has much good and accuracy to it. Where i would differ is the importance we place on it. I think what is likely more important is to see what is going on with Israel and really knowing in detial Ez 38 as it approaches and falls into place. AND THEN see the beast system or the mark of the beast etc. Because Israel according to their age of grace endings and Ez 38 are found in our backyard. Our neighborhood. Not the tribulations (at least in theory…only God knows).

What bias challenge looks like is i believe imbedded in the fabric of our culture. We see Christian Nationalism. We see portions of the church mistake the presidency for the pastorate. Far be it God to ever use a billionaire playboy. Especially while Ken Copeland borrows him as sock puppet to win more fans and money. Yet it kinda looks like He did. For by affirming the Golan Heights on Purim 2019, Trump introduced a “huge” and “mega” puzzle piece to Ez 38 (the mountain region). Without Golan, there would not yet nearly be an Ez 38. That is pretty loud. But CN, NAR, etc can tend to upstage and overshadow things like that perhaps.

CUTTING TO THE CHASE
I believe the introduction of a Trump bible is metaphor “providentially” for the 1st seal. That God will use the US constitution to overpower the NWO. Strengthen the Abraham Accords. Help Saudi Arabia Normalize with Israel. All so that Israel (not America) can have Peace and Safety. And then 1 Thes 5. Sudden distruction. Ez 38. Seal 1: America conquer via the constitution (because it testifies of the only governance document that our rights come from God) and trumps the NWO and secures Israel. Seal 2: Israel has peace and safety, and BAM…Ez 38. Seal 3 (as the covenant with the many is signed): the tribulation proper. We have to admit, our biases kick and scream like a wild mustang being sat upon. But i would hope that getting past our bias to at least see that a trump bible is kind of the epitome of bias. “No…it can’t be so.” And the irony is like pretty much in our faces. Just saying…worth a thought. I mean if the first seal is what i am thinking…this would be as easy to accept as putting on a pair of socks in the moring. Just sayin.

In that view Israel being put on the map is “hello Israel” to the world stage. Introduced by God as the new “focus–proper” of the 70th week. Well that is how i would see it make sense. Not that God endorses Trump using the bible like that. Just that maybe God allows the simpliest of minds a chance before the world becomes a bowling alley. Thus: Machine. Thanks for taking the time to read if you have. Blessings.

2 Likes

I have.

But Teren….Pink Floyd?

JK :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes