March 6, 2022 - James 1:17-18 – Why Good Things Happen To Bad People

:hawaiianshirt_4: Pastor JD explains that the question is not why bad things happen to good people, rather, it’s why good things happen to bad people.

Watch on JDFarag.org

or watch here via youtube

11 Likes

Did anyone love listening to Carman? i attended to his Concert in San Antonio, Tx in the 90’s.

2 Likes

My girls were nuts about his music and worship. It was the only thing I would let them crank up the stereo for. His video about “A Witches Invitation” was quite good, and it really got our youth in church to delve deeply into the spiritual aspects of a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

This is my favorite by Carman.

2 Likes

I loved this Message. Whenever I am tempted to wonder about happenings around the world, I remember this Scripture: Matt. 5:45 “that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.” Now I will remember this Scripture, also with the knowledge only God is Good! Uplifting and beautiful for my Spirit! I just love you all so much, and appreciate Pastor JD and the Church so much.

4 Likes

I was struck by the point Pastor JD brought up about the phrase, “Peace and Safety”. He counted several times recently that the phrase has been used in several governmental contexts. He indicated that this is an indication that the end is very near,
Which means, we must be very close to the Rapture!

3 Likes

Oh, love that song too. The Lord took him home too soon, I think!

1 Like

My favourite part of this sermon:

"…the blood of the New Covenant. I didn’t sign it. I can’t break it.
It’s irrevocable, unchangeable. That’s what I call the perfect gift.

God cannot go back on His word. This is the ultimate good and perfect gift from the Father above. So
I’m saved and I’m born again
… we have nothing to do with our spiritual birth. So if we had
nothing to do with it, then there is nothing we can do to lose it

" saved by grace through faith, not of works, lest anyone should boast."

4 Likes