May 12, 2022 - Jeremiah 7 - Why God Would Say Not To Pray

:bible2: Why God Would Say Not To Pray – Jeremiah 7

:hawaiianshirt_4: Pastor JD answers the question of why it is that God would say not to pray. :pray:

Watch on JDFarag.org

Or watch on Youtube

:mag_right: Jeremiah Study Video List: Here

8 Likes

I am going to watch this Message; I heard Pastor JD mention it in Sunday’s message and it struck a chord with me…I pray all the time for our leaders and government and it seems so discouraging…I never realized that God would tell us not to pray for others, except I am reminded of John 17, where Jesus prays for us, Believers, and not the world (vs. 9). I feel sad when I see so much unGodliness and lawlessness in our nation and around the world. How do you handle these things? Can we know if someone has been given over to a “reprobate mind”? Just interested in how other Christians experience this, if they do at all? Love and Blessings to you!

Dear IAMBLESSED - remember when you feel sad about the evil things
Going on in the world to rejoice and remember that you are blessed, covevered by GODS love, a royal priest and that our BLESSED HOPE will be back for us soon. I know that you know this and sometimes it is good to remember the awesomeness of our salvation and new life in Christ Jesus. Blessings and love to all my brothers and sisters in CHRIST JESUS-MARANATHA

1 Like