May 16 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Not meaning to interrupt, please continue the discussion with Viki. Just an interject. The two people that show up in the transfiguration event on the mountain are Moses and Elijah. Those indeed might be the two witnesses Viki mentioned. Amen. I concur…it will likely be old testament. They seem to be mentioned in Zachariah as well (the two witnesses). My leaning is more toward Enoch and Elijah because those two did not die. The two witnesses will end up dying. But God…(so yeah could be Moses and Elijah).

I have heard of a crazy one that the two witnesses are the Jewish and Gentile church…lol. Could you only imagine? My goodness that would be wild. I agree with Viki that it would be Old Testament saints. There is another theory I have too. This one is way controversial but is thought provoking. Here is a link on my wild theory. My Wild Theory And here is something kind of fresh in relation to it I just thought of today…“The two witness come in the first half of the tribulation. That means when they are present, the AC shows up.” Please keep that in mind as far as a correlation should you venture to that wild theory post. Not meaning to interrupt, please continue the discussion with Viki.

4 Likes